Why yuk frontin like that?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2004
YUKS ONE OF THOSE LOUD MOUTH MUTHAFUCKAS U CANT SHUT UP UNLESS U CATCH HIM ALONE. LMFAO SPIDER PROVED THAT. NOW HES CALLIN OUT FIFTY TOO BOX AT HIS CORNER BLOCK THAT LITTLE ASS MUTHAFUCKA WILL GET HIS ASS BEAT OR MAYBE HE KNOWS THAT. THATS Y HE SENDING HIM TOO THE WRONG BLOCK? LMFAO DAMM THIS GUY..

Aug 20, 2004
tjcrook said:
lol he was standin in front of the 69 ville not the 65. Yuk is from the 65 and if you from oakland you know that the 69 village projects got tore down and dont exist anymore.
Yuk basically took pictures in an abondoned neighbourhood there are no houses out there anymore its all one big ass empty space, basically one big ass parking lot. The whole 69 village dont even exist no more so get it right.
Sounds like he be in Oakland more than you threefoe...clownin...

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
1-god said:
YUKS ONE OF THOSE LOUD MOUTH MUTHAFUCKAS U CANT SHUT UP UNLESS U CATCH HIM ALONE. LMFAO SPIDER PROVED THAT. NOW HES CALLIN OUT FIFTY TOO BOX AT HIS CORNER BLOCK THAT LITTLE ASS MUTHAFUCKA WILL GET HIS ASS BEAT OR MAYBE HE KNOWS THAT. THATS Y HE SENDING HIM TOO THE WRONG BLOCK? LMFAO DAMM THIS GUY..
Damn, sounds like you got a problem wit yukmouth. Call him out, and I'm sure he'll work it out with you.

May 13, 2002
threefoe said:
Funny that yuk cant go back to the ville yet on the inside of the Godzilla CD case its a picture of him sittin and standin in the ville. lol you cats kill me wit this shit. None of you live in the ville or be wit yuk 24/7 to know where the fuck he can and cant go, yet yall study speakin on it like some gossiping hoes. lol the shits hilarious.
tjcrook said:
lol he was standin in front of the 69 ville not the 65. Yuk is from the 65 and if you from oakland you know that the 69 village projects got tore down and dont exist anymore.
Yuk basically took pictures in an abondoned neighbourhood there are no houses out there anymore its all one big ass empty space, basically one big ass parking lot. The whole 69 village dont even exist no more so get it right.

LOL threefoe whos the Gossiping hoe now?

C

CCCUser925

why would you wanna live in a garbage dumpster when you have money?..

really tho..THINK ABOUT IT.....

Apr 25, 2002
DFLORES said:
why would you wanna live in a garbage dumpster when you have money?..

really tho..THINK ABOUT IT.....
Its not about living there, its the fact that YUK uses the Ville to increase his gangsta and street cred image. Its not hating if he cant come back to the ville. I would feel the same way. He steadly talks about the ville but never shows his face. He could be doing something positive in the Ville, like throwing fund raisers, Holiday Food give aways, Something for the kids etc!! Just something positive showing love back to the hood that he steadly uses in a negative way!!. But he does none of that so if i stayed in the Ville i would be saying FUCK yuk as well!! And thats not in a hating way!!

Apr 25, 2002
threefoe said:
Funny that yuk cant go back to the ville yet on the inside of the Godzilla CD case its a picture of him sittin and standin in the ville. lol you cats kill me wit this shit. None of you live in the ville or be wit yuk 24/7 to know where the fuck he can and cant go, yet yall study speakin on it like some gossiping hoes. lol the shits hilarious.
LOL yea it is hillarious when you dont know what the fuck your talkin about!! it does seem like u havent been thru the EAST lately. im quite sure u could tell those were abandon buildings. And if you are really from Oakland you always knew 69 was the high rises and 65 was always the 2 stories PJS like in Menace. But only somebody from oakland would know that. LOL! Not to mention 65 is only a half of block down, so why didnt he just take those pics there!! That tells you something right there. Oh yeah shit they half way done wit the new 69 aka Colisieum garden Townhouses!! Now i expect you to exit this thread wit your tail between your legs!!

Aug 8, 2003
Aight lets see...

Yuk is considered a bitch cuz he reppin the town while livin in LA....

WHEN all yall kno that you would get on him if he started reppin LA now....

so wtf is the man supposed to do? I can give a fuck where he's livin but if hes still reppin where hes FROM then why is there such a big deal?

He could have personal diffrecnes with someone within the area and everybody took it as "OH HE ABANDONING THE TOWN NOW." 1 person tells 4.... 4 people tell 6.. by then, people will only believe what they first hear and say "EVERYBODY KNOWS YADA YADA." when noone really knows jack shit...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Fuck I Can Smell The Hate

Put It Like This, If You Feel Offended Cuz Yuk Is Talkin About "Come Find Me On 65th And International", He'll Be In Modesto On McHenry At Isaac Kings Car Audio Shop In A Few Days, Go Get An Autograph And Let Him Know Your Feelins Are Hurt, If Not, Then...

SHUT DA FUCK UP :cool:

Aug 20, 2004
510PLAYA said:
LOL yea it is hillarious when you dont know what the fuck your talkin about!! it does seem like u havent been thru the EAST lately. im quite sure u could tell those were abandon buildings. And if you are really from Oakland you always knew 69 was the high rises and 65 was always the 2 stories PJS like in Menace. But only somebody from oakland would know that. LOL! Not to mention 65 is only a half of block down, so why didnt he just take those pics there!! That tells you something right there. Oh yeah shit they half way done wit the new 69 aka Colisieum garden Townhouses!! Now i expect you to exit this thread wit your tail between your legs!!
Wow....puttin the smack down...told ya threefoe...dont speak on shit you dont know...clownin....

Apr 6, 2004
If he got ran out of da O then kool, say something, that is if ur klick ran him out.
2nd like one of the homies said if he started reppin LA ya all woukld would be pissed, just like every1 who talked shit about P when he went from reppin the Rich to da NO.
Hey if he's a punk, why Game gettin ran out of da O N Yuk kickin it in Game's N Spyder's city? Ansa that 1! N it wuz kool 4 Pac to run his mouth, but no1 else cant? Ya all sound like P when he was sacred to say shit about Yuk, he'd alsways say how bad it is to run names, he'd diss but not run names, shit! All I gotta say is Yuks diss songs got heat so fuk it, N ya all don't want a WesCoast beef then get mad when Yuk tries 2 squash it, fuck ya cant B happy!

May 12, 2002
ThatBoyJd said:
If he got ran out of da O then kool, say something, that is if ur klick ran him out.
2nd like one of the homies said if he started reppin LA ya all woukld would be pissed, just like every1 who talked shit about P when he went from reppin the Rich to da NO.
Hey if he's a punk, why Game gettin ran out of da O N Yuk kickin it in Game's N Spyder's city? Ansa that 1! N it wuz kool 4 Pac to run his mouth, but no1 else cant? Ya all sound like P when he was sacred to say shit about Yuk, he'd alsways say how bad it is to run names, he'd diss but not run names, shit! All I gotta say is Yuks diss songs got heat so fuk it, N ya all don't want a WesCoast beef then get mad when Yuk tries 2 squash it, fuck ya cant B happy!

Makes sence to me...

Jun 10, 2004
510PLAYA said:
Alright I need some help here, okay one could argue about the 65 and the 69 building issue about him not being in his own "hood". but from what I take from all this is that if it is a half block away, isnt that still the ville. I mean if he there in the ville he in there. I mean if I cant go back to my "varrio" or "hood", then there is no way in hell I can be within half a block of it. Imma get smashed on regardless. Take it this way, I know someone that turned to a bulldog and lived in a norte varrio, he got his passport revoked. he lived on 1300 block of a street, fool went to the 1000 block and got his face took off. he couldnt come back period to the varrio as a whole, not a specific part. People are confusing the game, if you aint in it dont try to say waht should be. I mean it is hilarious to hear that he didnt go back cause he was half a block away from his hood. from SD to the bay if you arent allowed you arent allowed with in a far greater distance than a block. Fools are anxious than a motha fucka to get their stripes if you gonna get got you gonna get got, especially withing bullet distance of your enemies.

May 5, 2005
^^^^^Anybody can drive back a few blocks away where its abandoned and nobody will see you , jump out your car take about 10 mins to shoot some photos, if that long, then get back in and drive off. Try doing that where there's a mobb of people around who will recognize your face. Thats the difference.

Jun 10, 2004
True just I know of look outs and ish like that. I mean like I say homies out there trying to earn they stripes. but yeah I guess I can see that somewhat. but half a block is half a block. I mean situation spoke on earlier fool jump out the ride kissed his gurl and got ran up instantly had fools going up the street had some coming up the street.