unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Subway is cool for a quick bite. I ain't going in there expecting some gourmet food when I'm getting a foot long sub for $6 lol

Usually go for the spicy italian, pepper jack is a must, on that italian herb and cheese bread.
This is exactly what I got but a 6 inch cuz imma fat ass & tryin to get back into shape. I got a goal of 30 down before new years eve

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
UNPOPULAR OPINION....

HOLIDAY FOOD IS DISGUSTING.

I FUCKING HATE TURKEY

WHO THE FUCK WANTS WARM CRANBERRIES ON THEIR BIRD ANYWAY? MOTHERFUCKING YUCK!! ...THROW THAT MUHFUCKA ON THE GRILL OR SUFFA.

STUFFING? ....SO YOU STUFF THE ASSHOLE OF THIS BIRD WITH CROUTONS, PULL THE WET MUSHY CROUTONS BACK OUT OF SAID BIRDS ASSHOLE & IT'S A SIDE DISH?

NAH BREH.

ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS DESERT, & EVEN THEN PUMPKIN PIE IS GROSS AS FUCK NO MATTER HOW MUCH WHIPPED CREAM IS USED.

MY FAV HOLIDAY DISH: CROWN & COKE.

#SIMPLE SCIENCE

FUCK YOUR HOLIDAY FOOD.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
HOLIDAY FOOD IS DISGUSTING.

I FUCKING HATE TURKEY

WHO THE FUCK WANTS WARM CRANBERRIES ON THEIR BIRD ANYWAY? MOTHERFUCKING YUCK!! ...THROW THAT MUHFUCKA ON THE GRILL OR SUFFA.

STUFFING? ....SO YOU STUFF THE ASSHOLE OF THIS BIRD WITH CROUTONS, PULL THE WET MUSHY CROUTONS BACK OUT OF SAID BIRDS ASSHOLE & IT'S A SIDE DISH?

NAH BREH.

ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS DESERT, & EVEN THEN PUMPKIN PIE IS GROSS AS FUCK NO MATTER HOW MUCH WHIPPED CREAM IS USED.

MY FAV HOLIDAY DISH: CROWN & COKE.

#SIMPLE SCIENCE

FUCK YOUR HOLIDAY FOOD.
I thought i was the only one. #THANKU

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Holiday food is alright for that first plate. Before and after that first plate is terrible though. The hours and hours of prep, having way too much left overs that never get eaten, all the cleaning afterwards. That shit is just a hassle.

Shea is right on the stuffing, that shit is nasty. I like fake stuffing like Stove Top though, but that bird ass stuffing is wack. I also stay away from cranberry sauce. Who started that weird ass shit? Why the fuck would I want cranberry jelly on my damn turkey?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
only good experience I ever had at Maggianno's was on Thanksgiving & the food there is suuuuper proper (on that day only, it's fuck maggianno's on mine any other day of the year)