unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Every year about a week before christmas all my tias and sisters get together and have the kitchen locked down for like 48 hrs str8, making tamales and tortillas.

Last year they made 30 dozen tamales and 20 dozen tortillas, I didnt run out of tamales and tortillas till like april

#YUP YUP
ELOW WOULD HAVE TO CORRECT YOUR SPELLING BREH IT'S THEOS & THIAS LOL

Jun 5, 2004
I get where some of u are coming from cuz one time i ate thanksgiving dinner at one of my unmatteringly white friends' house, and the food was dry as fuck and super bland. Usually when u think of bland u think of plain; eehh, nothin special...more of a neutral word..no, this was a very negative and horrifyingly bad version of bland. It tasted like Play-Dough without salt.

And it was wierd cuz everybody was like just grubbin it like mmmmhh its good..yahh its good..yeea..yahh... So im like ok i better say something nice to say... "Yahh...These mashed potatoes are...fluffy. And these green beans are realllly green. I have to say maam this food is the most thanksgivingy food ive seen all year."

Lmao i think that like most of their tastebuds didnt get any action for so long that they just shriveled up and died, and the two that did get action didnt care about life anymore. Cuz they were not sending the right signals to these peoples brains