unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Honestly I think Lynch's Loaded album is overrated.....Season of da Siccness & 24 Deep was his best albums.
I felt the opposite.

He was never able to top the genius he had in Loaded & thats why he fell off.

EBK4 was the worst thing to come out in its era.

SODS & 24 Deep were classics for sure, but the reason for his demise was he could never top Loaded.

in my humble, but correct, opinion.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
HOLIDAY FOOD IS DISGUSTING.

I FUCKING HATE TURKEY

WHO THE FUCK WANTS WARM CRANBERRIES ON THEIR BIRD ANYWAY? MOTHERFUCKING YUCK!! ...THROW THAT MUHFUCKA ON THE GRILL OR SUFFA.

STUFFING? ....SO YOU STUFF THE ASSHOLE OF THIS BIRD WITH CROUTONS, PULL THE WET MUSHY CROUTONS BACK OUT OF SAID BIRDS ASSHOLE & IT'S A SIDE DISH?

NAH BREH.

ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS DESERT, & EVEN THEN PUMPKIN PIE IS GROSS AS FUCK NO MATTER HOW MUCH WHIPPED CREAM IS USED.

MY FAV HOLIDAY DISH: CROWN & COKE.

#SIMPLE SCIENCE

FUCK YOUR HOLIDAY FOOD.
agreed. trying to convince moms to do an asian thanksgiving with egg rolls and salted pepper chicken lol

Nov 11, 2006
IF YOU DONT GOT A MEXICAN AUNT OR GODMOTHER TO PLUG YOU WITH HOLIDAY TAMALES CHANCES ARE YOU MIGHT NOT DONT GOT IT
Every year about a week before christmas all my tias and sisters get together and have the kitchen locked down for like 48 hrs str8, making tamales and tortillas.

Last year they made 30 dozen tamales and 20 dozen tortillas, I didnt run out of tamales and tortillas till like april

#YUP YUP