unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Then either you must be smoking some shitty ass weed or you just enjoy your crack high more, because chronic is the best gift god ever gave us

would disagree with your God statement, although I do love weed. It's just not for me. I smoked everyday for a couple years in high school but then didn't smoke for 6 years while I was in the military. Thought if go back to it but I just don't enjoy the high anymore. Not from lack of effort though. And yes...I enjoy a crack high more. As well as opiates, benzos, psychedelics, alcohol and just about any other buzz. Not my choice just the cards I was dealt.

Those 2 statements are only something a female would say

*reaches down pants* yep...balls. Not a female. Sorry, nice try though.

That statement is only something a gay dude would say, bad bitches come in all colors. Im not really into punjabi bitches, but I have seen some bad ones before that i wouldnt think twice about nailing. When it comes to pussy, theres no discrimination...its all pink in the inside

not sure how not liking black women makes me gay. Pretty sure there's a fairly large number of white women that would vouch for the fact that I enjoy pussu
Your views are ignorant as fuck. Have a good day, sir.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Palmer is a crackhead? rofl...people still smoke crack?!?!

That explains a lot actually.
Palmer is a dude who is working toward a better future by shaking that devil drug, breh.

more power to you Palmer @Palmer ...fuck crack.