Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I broke down all the facts presented so far and clearly explained what I thought happened. And I'm trolling? Youre a fucking dumbass.

That's ok. Think what you want, but this was a clean shoot that happened exactly how I said and when the whole thing concludes exactly how I broke it down, well I'm just trolling so that's not going to happen right? Keep typing offtopic essays though smart guy
BUTCHER even if the kill was a 100% legit and legal, do you honestly agree with the response to the protesters? do you think police should be armed to the teeth? do you agree with the police being in a arms race, while the common citizen is systematically disarmed? or only allowed crippled versions of the same weapons? do you not find it offensive those weapons are called "civilian versions" they might as well call it peasant versions, do you not find it offensive the cops hid the officers name? do you not find it offensive or wrong that the coward police officer is in question is tucked off/hidden like a common criminal on the run? what does he have to hide? why cant he face the music like any civilian/peasant? do you value a police mans life more then a non police mans life? there is alot wrong with this country that this whole episode just highlighted big time.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Robbing and killing one another is wrong whether you have taken an oath to uphold the constitution or not. At least in my opinion.
police and officers to the court need to be 100% to the constitution , I dont think im getting my point across here right, when somebody is in a position of power, its the worst when they abuse it, like a teacher that fucks a bunch of kids cause he has there trust, get my point?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Butcher you might be right but shit you've done before always leads to trolling lol. Ive seen the video of the kid stealing in some store. Ive seen the body layed out. Dont know what to believe.
The cold part about it is I have never came at him sideways. Shit I had to ask people why he was banned, why they didn't like him, etc and they all gave me a list of reasons.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So its ok to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of one person? Hmm, I guess that means all young blacks are violent felons since that's what michael brown was.
I haven't judged an entire group of people. That is ONE officer out of many. Arson was talking about abiding by the constitution and I gave him something showing how some people think. He clearly said he doesn't have to abide by the constitution. IMHO, they need to review every case that guy was involved in since Obama took office.

And yes, based on the vid, Mike Brown was the suspect in a strong arm robbery.

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Actually the whole thing didn't go as you said. In fact, you typed a bunch of misinformation.

Let's look at some of it.

The problem with this is the autopsy report said there were no signs of a struggle. If you're reaching for a weapon, and someone is trying to stop you, there would be something on your hands to show it. You simply aren't going to let someone take a weapon from you without putting up a fight (you probably would just let someone take your strap.) The person is going to have scratching or bruising on their hands. This is no different from when a person fights off their attacker, is killed but has evidence such as skin, hair, etc under their nails. Brown's hands or wrists should have something to show the signs of a struggle.
You're implying michael brown would have been on the losing side of the struggle. The officer had plenty of documented injuries that will come to light in court. Theres a reason the officer drew his gun. Brown was a 6'4 300lb violent aggressor who was winning that fight easily. A man that size, fueled with adrenaline and rage, can easily kill.

This is incorrect. According to the autopsy report there is no way they could tell if there was a point blank gunshot because they did not have his clothes and couldn't check for residue. The only thing they could say is that they placed the range from 1 to 30 feet.
There would be residue if he was shot point blank or not. He was inside of the car essentially

Concerning the bullet wounds being consistent with a person charging forward as an attacker, you're relying on confirmation bias.

What was said was “This one here looks like his head was bent downward. It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”
All conclusions are based on confirmation bias at this point. But he obviously didn't execute brown when he was on his knees. That takes such an outstanding suspension of common sense and logic if you believe that you have no credibility as a thinking adult. He either was charging bumrush style, or was charging and as the gunshot wounds began to make him fall the last shot got him on top of his head.

The problem with this is he wasn't the only witness. The black lady who saw it videotapped the aftermath and didn't know any of these guys. As for his friend, the only inconsistency so far is the amount of times he said the officer said he would shoot. In some interviews he says it once and in others he says it twice. In a video published on the 12th (possibly made earlier) he states that his friend was shot in the arm. He said this before the autopsy or anything came out. In regards to him saying his friend was shot in the back, that could be him witnessing the jerking motion that the black woman said she witnessed as well.

In closing, I'll keep typing what I want. Thanks. :classic:
Where's her statements? They aren't part of this national discussion so they mustve been refuted or aren't credible. How far away was she? Does she require prescription eye wear? Was she wearing them? Was she under the influence of alcohol or drugs? These are just a tiny sample of the things that would have been asked. I think her statement mustve been weak at best, If she even cooperated with police and gave one in the first place

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER even if the kill was a 100% legit and legal, do you honestly agree with the response to the protesters?
Yes I agree with letting them peacefully protest during the day, which is what they've done. I also agree that the violent destructive rioters should be arrested, and pushed out each night after curfew to keep the residents of ferguson and their property safe, which is what they've done.

do you think police should be armed to the teeth? do you agree with the police being in a arms race, while the common citizen is systematically disarmed? or only allowed crippled versions of the same weapons? do you not find it offensive those weapons are called "civilian versions" they might as well call it peasant versions,
I want police equipped with the best equipment they can get. Theres a lot of sick fucks out there and cops need to be protected and well armed. There is no arms race. Police are simply filling out forms and receiving surplus equipment. I think civilians should get whatever guns they want, but there needs to be stricter screening and continual checking for mental illness and stability.

do you not find it offensive the cops hid the officers name? do you not find it offensive or wrong that the coward police officer is in question is tucked off/hidden like a common criminal on the run? what does he have to hide? why cant he face the music like any civilian/peasant? do you value a police mans life more then a non police mans life? there is alot wrong with this country that this whole episode just highlighted big time.
The officers life is ruined because the media made him out to be a racist who executed a poor little kid for no reason. Hes also in very grave danger, because ignorant people everywhere want him dead for simply trying to apprehend a violent criminal then defending his life when said criminal tried to kill him. I think police should be held accountable as a civilian would. However they need a lot more appreciation and support than they're currently getting, because they see the absolute worst of humanity on a day to day basis.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You're implying michael brown would have been on the losing side of the struggle. The officer had plenty of documented injuries that will come to light in court.
Your source that the officer had plenty of documented injuries? In addition, I didn't say he would be on the losing side of the struggle. What I am saying is that if someone is reaching for YOUR GUN you are going to fight tooth and nail to not let the person get it. Again, the autopsy said there were no signs of a struggle.

Theres a reason the officer drew his gun. Brown was a 6'4 300lb violent aggressor who was winning that fight easily. A man that size, fueled with adrenaline and rage, can easily kill.

This is your opinion. According to witnesses this is not the case.

There would be residue if he was shot point blank or not. He was inside of the car essentially
Incorrect. The autopsy CLEARLY states they found no residue on his body because they could not check his clothes.

All conclusions are based on confirmation bias at this point.
Which would include yours yet you are attempting to pass them off as fact.

But he obviously didn't execute brown when he was on his knees. That takes such an outstanding suspension of common sense and logic if you believe that you have no credibility as a thinking adult. He either was charging bumrush style, or was charging and as the gunshot wounds began to make him fall the last shot got him on top of his head.
Yet the autopsy report states, “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

Where's her statements? They aren't part of this national discussion so they mustve been refuted or aren't credible.
I linked the CNN video a few pages back. She has been on various news stations and interviewed by various people.

How far away was she? Does she require prescription eye wear? Was she wearing them? Was she under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
See above.

These are just a tiny sample of the things that would have been asked. I think her statement mustve been weak at best, If she even cooperated with police and gave one in the first place
And then you have Tiffany Crenshaw, another person who claimed to see the incident and recorded it shortly after who said the same thing as the witness in the CNN interview I posted.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't like this sentence by sentence responding. You're dragging me into a debate and you have an entrenched position. You will win through exhaustive draining of my time and energy. I presented my opinion, and we'll see how credible and factual it is in court, because that's what they will say, because that's the truth.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I don't like this sentence by sentence responding. You're dragging me into a debate and you have an entrenched position. You will win through exhaustive draining of my time and energy. I presented my opinion, and we'll see how credible and factual it is in court, because that's what they will say, because that's the truth.
You can respond how you want to respond. I respond this way because it allows me to stay on topic without misconstruing what another person has stated. As far as an entrenched position goes, I don't have one. What I have said is simple: The family has asked for people to stop rioting and looting in his name and if this officer killed this man with no real cause then he should go up. I also said if he is innocent he might have to take one for his team. I don't know what happened, you don't know what happened. There is also a recording of a witness who stated that he put his hands up AND ran towards the cop. So for me, I'm not going to rely on bias, I'm going to look at everything objectively, just as everyone should.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You can respond how you want to respond. I respond this way because it allows me to stay on topic without misconstruing what another person has stated. As far as an entrenched position goes, I don't have one. What I have said is simple: The family has asked for people to stop rioting and looting in his name and if this officer killed this man with no real cause then he should go up. I also said if he is innocent he might have to take one for his team. I don't know what happened, you don't know what happened. There is also a recording of a witness who stated that he put his hands up AND ran towards the cop. So for me, I'm not going to rely on bias, I'm going to look at everything objectively, just as everyone should.
No, it allows you to slowly wear down and exhaust anybody you're talking to, and lose sight of what was originally being talked about in the first place by going off into multiple unrelated sub arguments

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No, it allows you to slowly wear down and exhaust anybody you're talking to, and lose sight of what was originally being talked about in the first place by going off into multiple unrelated sub arguments
Everything I typed is pretty much derived from what the other person claims or has typed.

You made claims, they have been refuted. Nothing more. You can continue to rely on logical fallacies if you want but it makes no difference to me. If cogency is not your strong suit it isn't the end of the world. It simply means you should probably refrain from interjecting when others are having a civil discussion.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Everything I typed is pretty much derived from what the other person claims or has typed.

You made claims, they have been refuted. Nothing more. You can continue to rely on logical fallacies if you want but it makes no difference to me. If cogency is not your strong suit it isn't the end of the world. It simply means you should probably refrain from interjecting when others are having a civil discussion.
You've challenged my opinion you didn't refute it. Also I never came at you sideways earlier. You tried to invalidate everything I said by calling me a troll and using ad hominem fallacies and I responded in a similar manner. I appreciate and support your critical thinking and unbiased affirmations and contributions to this topic and the siccness in general, however I think you're misinformed on this one.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You've challenged my opinion you didn't refute it. Also I never came at you sideways earlier. You tried to invalidate everything I said by cakling me a troll and I responded in a similar manner. I appreciate and support your critical thinking and unbiased affirmations and contributions to this topic and the siccness in general, however I think you're misinformed on this one.
I didn't call you a troll. I said you were trolling. You can troll a board and not be a troll. It's no different from saying "Oh he was just bullshitting us." I challenged your opinion (interpretation of the autopsy) and it has been refuted. Now, does that mean you may not be correct down the road? Absolutely not. What it means is that right now your claims are wrong based on the information we have and all we have to do to prove the claims wrong is quote from the autopsy report. It says no struggle, no gun powder based on not having his clothing and the possibility that he could have been killed while surrendering or in the process of running towards the officer. You, on the other hand, said he attacked the officer, had no gun powder on him because he wasn't shot from point blank range and was running towards the officer. Again, all of that may have happened but what you're citing as proof does not paint that picture. It simply answers some questions while leaving others open.

And again, my take is so far we don't know what happened. That is it. But we can all agree, or most of us can, that this was a tragic event and they shouldn't destroy their own town correct? Most of us agree that the police should not be militarized correct? We agree that race relations in this country need to improve correct? So everything else is for the birds. You have a take on it, I have a take on it, now what can we do to try to help improve the situation for all those involved? And by all those involved, I mean every person in this country because it has an impact on ALL of us.

Be cool, pimp.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You say you're neutral, but your very first post in this thread advocated going to the officers house and destroying his property or attacking the police station
Incorrect. The word "if" was the first word used in the post. The entire post is a compare and contrast in which I am saying that people who have nothing to do with this, and who you are not angry with, are being robbed and looted and they shouldn't be.

Saying or suggesting that you target or focus your energy on the person or entity that wronged you or that you feel wronged you is not advocacy or taking sides.

If you think they did it bring it to their porch but leave the innocents out of it.

The above was clearly articulated in my initial post so stop misconstruing my words.

Last edited: