Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO they're now saying that Brown beat up the cop so bad that he had a broken orbital bone. All of a sudden magically this is released all of this time later. If that cop had a broken orbital bone it was done to him by other cops later on to help save him. There is no way in hell that cop stood there with a broken orbital for over 2 hours while that body laid in the street.

This is what happens when somebody's orbital bone breaks and the effects are almost instant.

They're starting to lay the foundation for that cop to not do any time. There's no fucking way in hell that cop stood there for over 2 hours with a broken orbital.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The small businesses should blame the city for not arresting and charging that pig for murder.
So an injustice gives you the right to be a criminal? My neighbor just littered on my lawn, if the police dont arrest him I can gather some friends and go loot best buy and it would be justified?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So an injustice gives you the right to be a criminal? My neighbor just littered on my lawn, if the police dont arrest him I can gather some friends and go loot beat buy and it would be justified?
That's excessive, but the VPD told me I should have KILLED the squatters who broke into my grannies house and then just boarded it up afterwards. I even mentioned it when I addressed the court when they were sentenced.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
c/s

its titled "Jesse Jackson Killed Martin Luther King"
Indeed and there are other vids he made about it and other people who spoke about it. You have to remember, when King was killed Jesse was pushed to the front. When X was killed Louis was pushed to the front. You don't see these cats dodging bullets and shit now do you? No, because they are protected because of the shit they were involved in.

Apr 26, 2002
So an injustice gives you the right to be a criminal? My neighbor just littered on my lawn, if the police dont arrest him I can gather some friends and go loot best buy and it would be justified?
Not sayin that at all. Just saying if one didn't happen, then the other wouldn't have. I don't condone the looting AT ALL, but I do see and feel the frustration.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Different scenario. A teen wouldn't get shot up 6 times in broad daylight in the middle of a street with hella witnesses pointing the finger at the killer and the killer walks a free man.
with 'no snitching', nobody would've pointed any fingers at all
there are always stories of dudes that got killed, w the person or people responsible walking around free than a mfcka

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
bad comparison, off course its not justified, but that doesnt take away from the point that american's are being treated worse then foreign enemies at war.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
LMAO they're now saying that Brown beat up the cop so bad that he had a broken orbital bone. All of a sudden magically this is released all of this time later. If that cop had a broken orbital bone it was done to him by other cops later on to help save him. There is no way in hell that cop stood there with a broken orbital for over 2 hours while that body laid in the street.

This is what happens when somebody's orbital bone breaks and the effects are almost instant.

They're starting to lay the foundation for that cop to not do any time. There's no fucking way in hell that cop stood there for over 2 hours with a broken orbital.
yes just like the cops that killed a grandmother in Atlanta and shot each other and planted a gun on her.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

That's bullshit. We should have heard something about that on day ONE!! Not a week later. They keep releasing little bits and pieces of information which to me adds up to bullshit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That's bullshit. We should have heard something about that on day ONE!! Not a week later. They keep releasing little bits and pieces of information which to me adds up to bullshit.
Exactly and the only person who has actually seen this cop with a swollen face and broken orbital bone just happens to be the Assistant Chief of Police. Literally no other person has came out as a witness seeing this cop with a busted up face.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

I know what you're saying, but why is it so impossible he stood there for that long? It's not like he was bleeding to death. I'm sure it hurts, but several dudes have fought with their eye like that and finished the fight, gave a calm interview, etc... He just shot and killed a dude. I wouldn't be in a hurry to rush out of there either to make sure the scene of the incident wasn't tampered with or anything unless it was extremely excruciating. I'm sure his adrenaline was pumping like crazy after the incident.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Indeed and there are other vids he made about it and other people who spoke about it. You have to remember, when King was killed Jesse was pushed to the front. When X was killed Louis was pushed to the front. You don't see these cats dodging bullets and shit now do you? No, because they are protected because of the shit they were involved in.
That's the first I've ever heard of that to be honest but it's a plausible and sadly unsurprising story

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I know what you're saying, but why is it so impossible he stood there for that long?
Because with broken orbital bones the area swells and the eye closes up pretty much instantly and not one person other than the Assistant Chief of Police has actually seen the cop with these injuries. That's how I say he didn't stand there.

You would think all of the videos posted and the numerous people standing around the scene would have seen this cop with a blown up face.