Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
What I find hard to digest, is that not only a young blacc males life means nothing in this country, but also blacc witnesses are not reliable witnesses (according to them) in this country. They say the witnesses have an "agenda", cuz that area hates police. Lol. What about the cops agenda it is to not face a murder charge? Who has more reason to lie?

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
These cops are either retarded or are really out to kill cuz they could of easily gave that guy a leg check (shoot him in the legs). All these pigs have tasers and dont even use them, especially in situations like this. SMH
It ain't as easy to leg check a moving human, but if dude had a knife I can't see why a taser wouldn't suffice

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Meet the Biker Group Who Says It's Set on Keeping Ferguson Safe

Leather-clad riders from motorcycle clubs have arrived in Ferguson, Missouri, in an effort to protect stores against looters and join in peaceful rallies, more than a week after police shot and killed an unarmed teenager, sparking racial tension and unrest.

Some of the bikers are reportedly from the Outcast MC, which touts itself as America's oldest, all-black motorcycle club. It was founded in Detroit in 1969, but has chapters across the country.

Outcast members joined bikers from another club, Dominant Breed, on a rainy street in the St. Louis suburb over the weekend. While their goal is to show support and keep the peace, one rider told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that the clubs have no official plan to protect the city.

"But normally when they see our presence [troublemakers] don't come around much," the biker told the newspaper.

The bikers were also spotted at a memorial site for the slain teen, Michael Brown, 18.

Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson acknowledged the bikers at a news conference on Saturday.

"There was a motorcycle group out here who walked up and said, 'You tell us what time,'" Johnson said, referring to the curfew that authorities implemented in Ferguson.

Journalists and protesters shared snapshots of the bikers, clad in signature black jackets and skull masks, on social media.

They joined students, families, churches and members of groups including Amnesty International and even the Black Panther Party, who have joined in the rallies. Many are protesting excessive police force and the lack of public information related to Brown's case.

Brown was killed on Aug. 9 as he and a friend were walking home from a convenience store. Police identified Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Brown, six days later. Circumstances surrounding Brown's death are still unclear.

Nov 24, 2003
What I find hard to digest, is that not only a young blacc males life means nothing in this country, but also blacc witnesses are not reliable witnesses (according to them) in this country. They say the witnesses have an "agenda", cuz that area hates police. Lol. What about the cops agenda it is to not face a murder charge? Who has more reason to lie?

That usually one of the components that is missing in these "discussions", the acknowledgment from both sides of an agenda.

Do the cops have an agenda - shit yeah.
Do the witnesses have an agenda - good possibility as well.

That's why it's our job as a society to investigate.

Now IMO in situations like this too much of the responsibility falls back onto the police investigate themselves (conflict of interest obviously). However, whats going on now does nothing to move public opinion away from the police investigations, and frankly, probably has the opposite effect as it reinforces to the observing public that the masses can't be trusted and will even turn on themselves when control is eliminated.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Meet the Biker Group Who Says It's Set on Keeping Ferguson Safe

Leather-clad riders from motorcycle clubs have arrived in Ferguson, Missouri, in an effort to protect stores against looters and join in peaceful rallies, more than a week after police shot and killed an unarmed teenager, sparking racial tension and unrest.

Some of the bikers are reportedly from the Outcast MC, which touts itself as America's oldest, all-black motorcycle club. It was founded in Detroit in 1969, but has chapters across the country.

Outcast members joined bikers from another club, Dominant Breed, on a rainy street in the St. Louis suburb over the weekend. While their goal is to show support and keep the peace, one rider told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that the clubs have no official plan to protect the city.

"But normally when they see our presence [troublemakers] don't come around much," the biker told the newspaper.

The bikers were also spotted at a memorial site for the slain teen, Michael Brown, 18.

Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson acknowledged the bikers at a news conference on Saturday.

"There was a motorcycle group out here who walked up and said, 'You tell us what time,'" Johnson said, referring to the curfew that authorities implemented in Ferguson.

Journalists and protesters shared snapshots of the bikers, clad in signature black jackets and skull masks, on social media.

They joined students, families, churches and members of groups including Amnesty International and even the Black Panther Party, who have joined in the rallies. Many are protesting excessive police force and the lack of public information related to Brown's case.

Brown was killed on Aug. 9 as he and a friend were walking home from a convenience store. Police identified Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Brown, six days later. Circumstances surrounding Brown's death are still unclear.
An when they can't control people? sorry but just because you're a biker don't mean people are scared of you, and now the black panthers are coming i can see this turning into White vs Black very soon

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher is straight up trolling.
I broke down all the facts presented so far and clearly explained what I thought happened. And I'm trolling? Youre a fucking dumbass.

That's ok. Think what you want, but this was a clean shoot that happened exactly how I said and when the whole thing concludes exactly how I broke it down, well I'm just trolling so that's not going to happen right? Keep typing offtopic essays though smart guy

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I broke down all the facts presented so far and clearly explained what I thought happened. And I'm trolling? Youre a fucking dumbass.

That's ok. Think what you want, but this was a clean shoot that happened exactly how I said and when the whole thing concludes exactly how I broke it down, well I'm just trolling so that's not going to happen right? Keep typing offtopic essays though smart guy
Actually the whole thing didn't go as you said. In fact, you typed a bunch of misinformation.

Let's look at some of it.

2. The officer tried to open his door but michael brown started punching the officer and reaching for his gun through the window, he almost got the gun and a shot was discharged in the vehicle, brown started to run, the officer chased him, brown then turned and charged at the officer and was shot dead.
The problem with this is the autopsy report said there were no signs of a struggle. If you're reaching for a weapon, and someone is trying to stop you, there would be something on your hands to show it. You simply aren't going to let someone take a weapon from you without putting up a fight (you probably would just let someone take your strap.) The person is going to have scratching or bruising on their hands. This is no different from when a person fights off their attacker, is killed but has evidence such as skin, hair, etc under their nails. Brown's hands or wrists should have something to show the signs of a struggle.

Evidence supporting number 2. So far the autopsy report. There was no point blank gunshot wound like his friend stated. There also was bullet wounds consistent with a person charging forward as an attacker. This isn't some biased person presenting this evidence, this Is a private practitioner hired by michael browns own family.
This is incorrect. According to the autopsy report there is no way they could tell if there was a point blank gunshot because they did not have his clothes and couldn't check for residue. The only thing they could say is that they placed the range from 1 to 30 feet.

Concerning the bullet wounds being consistent with a person charging forward as an attacker, you're relying on confirmation bias.

What was said was “This one here looks like his head was bent downward. It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

Let's see the evidence supporting scenario 1. Mainly the friend who was there, and who presented that scenario as a witness. Hes already been caught lieing three different times by my count, presented by me earlier in this thread. Any other witness is just parroting what he said. They did not see it, rather they are speculating and hearsay is rightfully inadmissible.
The problem with this is he wasn't the only witness. The black lady who saw it videotapped the aftermath and didn't know any of these guys. As for his friend, the only inconsistency so far is the amount of times he said the officer said he would shoot. In some interviews he says it once and in others he says it twice. In a video published on the 12th (possibly made earlier) he states that his friend was shot in the arm. He said this before the autopsy or anything came out. In regards to him saying his friend was shot in the back, that could be him witnessing the jerking motion that the black woman said she witnessed as well.

In closing, I'll keep typing what I want. Thanks. :classic:

Last edited: