UFC 113

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
I think the overhand right hit him on the temple/ear area. Threw off his equilibrium, and he fell. It was the G&P from the top that put him out.

Dec 9, 2005
I think the overhand right hit him on the temple/ear area. Threw off his equilibrium, and he fell. It was the G&P from the top that put him out.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
just had to watch the machida vs shogun fight again. machida cracked shogun with a pretty tough knee to the rib and shogun backed off making machida think he was stunned by the knee so machida tried to come with his patent straight left but shogun, as was planned, countered it by lowering his head with the overhand right that dropped machida. i think machida wasnt really that hurt from the overhand right but shogun was furious as fuck when machida was falling and trying to hold on and got put out. as a machida fan, im still shocked that he lost, dude is a Martial Artist forreal. word is that machida's next opponent could be Forrest Griffin..
doubt it he just pulled out of his 114 fight would be weak if got the next title shot he doesnt deserve it

@ morebass i was readin he had a hairline fracture on his temple after the fight thats what caused his eye to swell like a golf ball

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
doubt it he just pulled out of his 114 fight would be weak if got the next title shot he doesnt deserve it

@ morebass i was readin he had a hairline fracture on his temple after the fight thats what caused his eye to swell like a golf ball
Why wouldn't he deserve it? He WAS the champ, they will probably throw some hitters against him and if he beats them, he will get another shot! That weight class has a lot of talent tho i cant see Shogun keep the title for long! Jon Jones might have to snatch it tho!

May 17, 2004
wheres all the people on here that were saying shogun was done after the loss to griffin?

i swear every time someone new becomes the champ, that person instantly becomes "unbeatable". eg. machida, miguel torres, mike brown, etc...

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
well winner of Page-Rashad gets the next shot. I don't see any way Rashad could beat him, Shogun would sweep/sub/scramble him if he goes for takedowns, Shogun's chin is insane, and Rashad's never gone 5 rounds. Rampage rematch in the cage would be sweet since the first one ended up with him getting cornered (which won't happen in the cage) and getting his ribs broken and then got soccer kicked to fuck (which won't happen in the US).
Then I think whoever emerges from Forrest/Rogerio/Randy will get the shot after that, and Shogun smokes Forrest and Nog Lite in rematches and I don't think Randy could hold him against the fence for 25 minutes.
Then there's Bader/Bones, but they're both still green and should have another 3-4 fights before getting a title shot. I think Bader would get the shot before Bones if they stay undefeated but Bones has the better chance to win.
And then, there's Anderson. I'd pay anything they asked to see that fight.

Apr 2, 2010
Add Shogun to that list ...

Nobody was saying that about Rashad Evans, lol ... He gets no respect anywhere
Thats because very little people respect wrestling and boxing styles...Shane Carwin, Randy Couture, Rashad Evans etc who really cares about these people?

But a fighter with a "exotic" style always is the shit :chinese: Fuck Karate and Brazilian Jiujitsu its overrated...Also Muay Thai slow, short range striking is weak to me..

May 10, 2002
Thats because very little people respect wrestling and boxing styles...Shane Carwin, Randy Couture, Rashad Evans etc who really cares about these people?
I dunno man... Some people sort of think that this Wrestler named ... uh ... Brock Lesnar is somewhat unbeatable.

People hate Rashad because he's basically Apollo Creed. He beat up two fan favorites convincingly. I wonder what the reaction will be if he beats Rampage... He might not make it out of Vegas, lol ... His twitter and facebook accounts will get hacked and some more shit :hurt:

May 17, 2004

But a fighter with a "exotic" style always is the shit :chinese: Fuck Karate and Brazilian Jiujitsu its overrated...Also Muay Thai slow, short range striking is weak to me..
do you even watch mma? Carwin might have a wrestling background but you dont see him taking people down and laying on the. randy does greco roman and dirty boxing and last time i checked hes still very popular.

you think muay thai is boring i dont know what to tell you. go watch some old wanderlei and shogun fights. if that is boring to you then you should switch to a different sport.

Apr 2, 2010
I dunno man... Some people sort of think that this Wrestler named ... uh ... Brock Lesnar is somewhat unbeatable.

People hate Rashad because he's basically Apollo Creed. He beat up two fan favorites convincingly. I wonder what the reaction will be if he beats Rampage... He might not make it out of Vegas, lol ... His twitter and facebook accounts will get hacked and some more shit :hurt:
Lmao damn thats fucked up if thats true...But Lesnar is just a gorilla with a ton of fame. Everyone talks about the sheer power and weight of the guy not his skill.....

do you even watch mma? Carwin might have a wrestling background but you dont see him taking people down and laying on the. randy does greco roman and dirty boxing and last time i checked hes still very popular.

you think muay thai is boring i dont know what to tell you. go watch some old wanderlei and shogun fights. if that is boring to you then you should switch to a different sport.
Randy isn't that popular hes just a old school legend like Liddel and his career is fading away, people would rather praise GSP all day than him...Also where did I say Muay Thai was boring? I said the slow striking style of Muay Thai is weak..For example if a fast, distance, hard hitting striker of a martial art such as Tae Kwon Do or even Kickboxing :cheeky: were to take on Muay Thai I would put my money down that TKD would beat Muay Thai at least 3/4 of the time imo...Muay Thai is just trained to throw powerful knees at a short distance and box like amateurs, hate all you want but thats the truth

Feb 12, 2004
Randy isn't that popular hes just a old school legend like Liddel and his career is fading away, people would rather praise GSP all day than him...Also where did I say Muay Thai was boring? I said the slow striking style of Muay Thai is weak..For example if a fast, distance, hard hitting striker of a martial art such as Tae Kwon Do or even Kickboxing :cheeky: were to take on Muay Thai I would put my money down that TKD would beat Muay Thai at least 3/4 of the time imo...Muay Thai is just trained to throw powerful knees at a short distance and box like amateurs, hate all you want but thats the truth

Damn homie! Stop faking it! You just started watching mma didn't you? Randy not popular?? Taekwondo aka a fucking joke over muay thai??? Tae kwon do is like some gymnastics shit, muay thai is some killing people shit. Trust me, i've done both and still do mt. Peep this video:

Come on dude. Get it together. If you're going to be be in here discussing mma at least bring some knowledge to the table. Or else take that shit to the open forum with had and all the other gay shit over there.

Apr 2, 2010
Damn homie! Stop faking it! You just started watching mma didn't you? Randy not popular?? Taekwondo aka a fucking joke over muay thai??? Tae kwon do is like some gymnastics shit, muay thai is some killing people shit. Trust me, i've done both and still do mt. Peep this video:

Come on dude. Get it together. If you're going to be be in here discussing mma at least bring some knowledge to the table. Or else take that shit to the open forum with had and all the other gay shit over there.
Tae Kwon Do is all about speed, distance, and power....You just gotta do it right and judging by you saying its gymnastics is a joke and most likely tells me you either never studied it or took it serious...and watching MMA/UFC isn't going to make you a expert to drop knowledge on martial arts lmao

Feb 12, 2004
Tae Kwon Do is all about speed, distance, and power....You just gotta do it right and judging by you saying its gymnastics is a joke and most likely tells me you either never studied it or took it serious...and watching MMA/UFC isn't going to make you a expert to drop knowledge on martial arts lmao
1.5 years of boxing and muay thai, 3 years of bjj, wrestling on and off at skyline community college and years of garbage shit when I was little like TKD, karate, etc. I've been watching MMA for like 10 years now.

You? Thought so.

ps. tae kwon do sucks balls and if you don't think so then you're probably one of those guys that can't wait to see wing chun in the octagon.

Apr 26, 2002
I said the slow striking style of Muay Thai is weak..For example if a fast, distance, hard hitting striker of a martial art such as Tae Kwon Do or even Kickboxing :cheeky: were to take on Muay Thai I would put my money down that TKD would beat Muay Thai at least 3/4 of the time imo...Muay Thai is just trained to throw powerful knees at a short distance and box like amateurs, hate all you want but thats the truth
all u gotta do is close the "distance" on a tkd guy. i train with a few ppl who took tkd for years and years. i've only trained in muay thai for 2 years. in my first few MONTHS, i outsparred them. they do fancy kiccs, but the shits feel like slaps. theyre annoying to spar against, yes, but not dangerous at all. IMO. fold.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol you can just watch The Voice vs. Joe Rogan special where Rogan talks about how he was 3 time state champ of Mass. in TKD or whatever and thought he was a badass and then fought a kickboxer and got murked and realized he just wasted 10+ years of his life learning TKD because it's useless.

May 10, 2002
lol you can just watch The Voice vs. Joe Rogan special where Rogan talks about how he was 3 time state champ of Mass. in TKD or whatever and thought he was a badass and then fought a kickboxer and got murked and realized he just wasted 10+ years of his life learning TKD because it's useless.
That shit was hilarious. Rogan was like, "I just spent 10 years of my life getting really good at something that is dumb"