UFC 113

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
Funny how everyone hates kostchek but he fought the same fight gsp fought his last two fights... But kostchek gets critisized about it.... It's called strategy! If dudes Got knockout power and u can take em down anytime u want are u gonna stand there and possibly get ko'd or u gonna work em on the ground? He is a dick but he wins fights.... Go back to YouTube kimbo! Shoguns beastin lately!
the difference is GSP will come out and say "yea hes a dangerous striker and im not ready to let my fans down by repeating what i did against matt serra the first time"

as Koscheck would say:
"Oh, man i can beat him up standing... im going to knock him out my hands are better, im an evolved fighter and blah blah blah"

and then when the fight happens he takes a jab and goes straight for the LnP

Dec 4, 2006
Koscheck a bitch....I was actually rooting for him..but fuck that pussy! Daley was right..Koscheck a pussy!

And Kimbo...he's a fucking joke...he should go back and do street fights for youtube videos....he has no skills at all....bum ass fighter..

Stephens vs Stout was a dope fight.....Stephens almost lost the fight when Stout got him with a kick...great fight tho..

but Shogun is the fucking truth right now...I feel sorry for who ever fights him next...he better train! I didn't expect the fight to end in the 1st round, thought they would go to 3 rounds. Machida looked weak and not ready at all IMO...but great fight though...justice served!

May 10, 2002
Machida got knocked out for trying to impress the UFC "fans" by being aggressive..If he would have taken his time and wore out Shogun then he would of gotten boo'ed by the "fans" and he probably would have won again.
Nah, Machida got dropped while delivering his main technique which is a counter. Shogun just happened to counter the counter.

In that context, Lyoto is going to throw that straight left counter 10 out of 10 times. The knee that he landed before that was also a defensive strike. Has nothing to do with being aggressive.

Feb 12, 2004
Nah, Machida got dropped while delivering his main technique which is a counter. Shogun just happened to counter the counter.

In that context, Lyoto is going to throw that straight left counter 10 out of 10 times. The knee that he landed before that was also a defensive strike. Has nothing to do with being aggressive.
This. Machida always throws that same straight left as a counter and shogun countered the counter.

Apr 2, 2010
Re: Evans vs Rampage

Just because Rashad hasn't attempted a sub in his UFC career doesn't mean he won't try to surprise everybody by trying to sub Rampage. Everybody thought he was just a wrestler then he almost killed Sean Salmon & Chuck with strikes.

And to compare a Kevin Randleman from 6 or 7 years ago to Rashad Evans today doesn't make any sense. You don't fight in the past or on paper.

Shit Rampage might try to sub Rashad, lol ... You never know
Real talk, I would even agree with the last part. Rashad has been changing his styles and having more variety lately..

Feb 28, 2006
shogun definitely timed that hook to counter that straight left from machida perfectly. i cant even say whos the best LHW fighter cuz it seems like no one can defend the title.

May 6, 2009
Glad Shogun got the win, and glad it was by KO. It was kind of sad to watch Kimbo fight though. I'm a Kimbo fan and respect him. He's a humble guy. That being said, I don't know if he has what it takes to compete in the UFC. His ground game is still terrible. Even when he was on top, didn't really land any power punches or anything. When he caught a few good kicks, it looked like he just gave up and was mentally broken. Funny because that was what Mitrione said he was gonna do, break him mentally. I think another factor, is Kimbo's age. He just looks old and slow. I wish he would have started training when he was in his 20s. Oh well, I wish him the best and hope Strikeforce signs him. Also disappointed Daley won;t be fighting in the UFC anymore. There were some match ups in the WW division I would have liked to see him in. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana gave him another chance sometime down the road.

Feb 28, 2006
dana white was on espn mma post-fight (can be seen on espn.com). he did say he cut kimbo, but he does respect him and the hard work hes put in. and if he continues to excel in smaller organizations if he continues to fight mma, dana white would give him another chance in UFC.

Dec 9, 2005
No doubt. Kimbo gassed himself early with those slams.

As for the Shogun fight, I think he totally deserves the title, and I was there damn near ringside at the first fight, and thought he won that one clearly as well. Machida will be back, I hope Rampage is able to get by Rashad so we can see Rampage-Shogun for the UFC title.

Dec 9, 2005
I respect Kos for acknowledging the fact that he just had to get the win, basically the best way he knew how. Fuck Paul Daley.

One dimensional fighters are a thing of the past.

Feb 28, 2006
just had to watch the machida vs shogun fight again. machida cracked shogun with a pretty tough knee to the rib and shogun backed off making machida think he was stunned by the knee so machida tried to come with his patent straight left but shogun, as was planned, countered it by lowering his head with the overhand right that dropped machida. i think machida wasnt really that hurt from the overhand right but shogun was furious as fuck when machida was falling and trying to hold on and got put out. as a machida fan, im still shocked that he lost, dude is a Martial Artist forreal. word is that machida's next opponent could be Forrest Griffin..