UFC 113

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007

May 8, 2010 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Main Card
Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua
Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley
Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens
Heavyweight bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione
Middleweight bout: Patrick Côté vs. Alan Belcher

Preliminary Card
Middleweight bout: Tim Credeur vs. Tom Lawlor
Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis vs. Jonathan Goulet
Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Johny Hendricks
Heavyweight bout: Joey Beltran vs. Chad Corvin
Welterweight bout: Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Mike Guymon
Middleweight bout: Nick Catone vs. John Salter​

Feb 12, 2004
Damn this is another good card. I am a fan of both Machida and Shogun, but i'll be rooting for Shogun on this one.

I actually want Koscheck to beat Daley just because I have the weirdest feeling that he might be able to dethrone GSP in a re-match. He has the best wrestling at the weight besides gsp and one overhand right is all it will take.

Dec 30, 2003
Machida gonna make up for a horrible performance... bc after that last fight... gsp went up to him... and let him kno he was NOT impressed by his performance... LOL

Mar 12, 2010
you guys are missing the big picture KIMBO is fighting!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaaaaaa

oh and BTW

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! THATS A GOOD ONE I MAKE MYSELF LOL

Dec 9, 2005
I thought Shogun deserved the win in the first fight. I was like 14 rows from the cage, we snuck up there. LOL. Great atmosphere at Staples.

I think this fight will be close again. Shogun was smart in attacking the body. That's the way you have to attack the really elusive guys. Hit 'em in the chest, shoulders, arms, ribs,legs...very hard to catch movers clean with head shots.

Pretty good card.

The Kos-Daley fight should be good too. Rooting for Kos.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
No "UFC Prelims" Spike TV broadcast for UFC 113, but UFC 114 special in the works

Spike TV won't air a "UFC Prelims" broadcast for next month's UFC 113 event, but the one-hour pay-per-view teaser will return for UFC 114, a source close to the organization today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

Spike TV and the UFC and have a contract that calls for 10 specials in 2010, so to assure some available spots later this year, officials opted to skip UFC 113, which takes place May 8 at Montreal's Bell Centre.

However, "UFC Prelims" returns for UFC 114 on May 29, and preliminary-card bouts of "The Ultimate Fighter 7" winner Amir Sadollah vs. Dong Hyun Kim and "TUF 8" winner Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon are expected to be featured.

UFC 114 takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The "UFC Prelims" special will precede a pay-per-view card that features co-headliner of Rashad Evans vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Forrest Griffin vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.

The UFC and Spike TV first offered a PPV teaser broadcast, which were later dubbed "UFC Prelims," for UFC 103, when the UFC went head-to-head with a boxing PPV broadcast featuring Floyd Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel Marquez. The specials proved effective enough at generating last-minute PPV buys that officials from the UFC and the organization's longtime cable partner decided to make them a regular offering.

Six "UFC Prelims" specials have aired since UFC 103, and they've drawn from 1.2 million viewers (UFC 111) to 1.7 million viewers (UFC 109). They consistently score well in the UFC and Spike TV's targeted demographics.

Sources close to the negotiations told MMAjunkie.com that the number of "UFC Prelims" specials could from increase in 2011 and become regular offerings prior to most, if not all, PPV broadcasts. Spike TV traditionally likes to feature fighters who competed on the "TUF" reality series or frequently compete on UFC Fight Night 20 cards since they're familiar with the cable station's viewers.

At UFC 114, Sadollah (3-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) faces perhaps his stiffest test yet when meets undefeated welterweight undefeated Kim (12-0-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC), who recently scored a decision victory over T.J. Grant. Since an upset to Johny Hendricks in August, Sadollah has posted decision wins over Phil Baroni and Brad Blackburn.

Meanwhile, Escudero (12-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) suffered his first career loss when Evan Dunham submitted him in January at UFC Fight Night 20. He now meets fellow lightweight Lauzon (12-3 MMA, 0-2 UFC), who recently dropped a submission defeat to Cole Miller and now tries to get his first UFC win for a third time.

The full UFC 114 card includes:

MAIN CARD

* Rashad Evans vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
* Forrest Griffin vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
* Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
* Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
* John Hathaway vs. Diego Sanchez

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

* Dong Hyun Kim vs. Amir Sadollah
* Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon

PRELIMINARY CARD (Not televised)

* Melvin Guillard vs. Thiago Tavares
* Luiz Cane vs. Cyrille Diabate
* Joe Brammer vs. Aaron Riley
* Jesse Forbes vs. Ryan Jensen

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Updated card

Main Card
Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua
Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley
Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens
Heavyweight bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione
Middleweight bout: Patrick Côté vs. Alan Belcher

Preliminary Card
Middleweight bout: Joe Doerkson vs. Tom Lawlor
Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis vs. Jonathan Goulet
Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Johny Hendricks
Heavyweight bout: Joey Beltran vs. Tim Hague
Welterweight bout: Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Mike Guymon
Middleweight bout: Jason MacDonald vs. John Salter

I'm hoping the Lawlor and Hendricks fights make the broadcast, both should be good scraps if they don't win early. I've got $20 on Cote against a friend

May 17, 2004
^^what does the last ppv have to do with this one? if you dont like the fighters on this card then that is a reason to not get it, not what happened on the previous ppv.