UFC 113

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
If Machida isn't a boxer then why did he choose to use that style that night?

We'll see though, Rashad doesn't need to take rampage down to get a sub anyways anyone can get a sub pulling guard...Check out some Pride fights and other organizations..Rashad is strategic he won't throw with Rampage

Dec 30, 2003
If Machida isn't a boxer then why did he choose to use that style that night?

We'll see though, Rashad doesn't need to take rampage down to get a sub anyways anyone can get a sub pulling guard...Check out some Pride fights and other organizations..Rashad is strategic he won't throw with Rampage
watch Kevin Randleman vs Rampage from pride... randleman is a waaay better wrestler than rashad... and he couldnt take rampage down... rampages takedown defense is too good... only if u kick his leg 30,000 times like forrest did... then takedowns are easy...... but rashad will NOT sub Rampage. trust me

May 3, 2002
did anyone else notice the warning across the screen a few times sayin if ur watching from a bar or a restaraunt then your subject to criminal investigation. i saw it a couple times but my roomate who works at a bar said i only saw it cuz i was watching over the internet. anyone confirm this?
I ordered the PPV and I didn't see that at all during any of the fights. Must been an internet thing?

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Looks White handed Kimbo his walking papers...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spo...fired-kimbo-slice-and-welterweight-daley.html

Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White confirmed to The Times on Sunday that he had fired popular heavyweight Kimbo Slice, citing ineffectiveness, and welterweight Paul Daley, because of a post-fight sucker punch Daley delivered to Saturday-night winner Josh Koscheck.

Slice was overwhelmed by former NFL lineman Matt Mitrione, losing by second-round TKO in UFC 113 at Montreal's Bell Centre. Slice landed in the UFC as a competitor on the organization's reality television series, "The Ultimate Fighter," and defeated light-heavyweight Houston Alexander on a Las Vegas card in December.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Meh - I liked it better when Kimbo was beating fools down bareknuckle-status in the backyard...

...not a big fan of watching men kicking his shins while trying to mount him lol

Jul 18, 2007
Machida got knocked out for trying to impress the UFC "fans" by being aggressive..If he would have taken his time and wore out Shogun then he would of gotten boo'ed by the "fans" and he probably would have won again.

Dec 30, 2003
In reality tho... i watched the fight again... and shogun is actually pretty lucky that wild hook stunned machida... bc machida was takin him down with ease... i think if the fight went on machida woulda subbed him.... but im sure Shogun focused on catching him when he threw that leaping left hand.

Jan 18, 2006
shogun broke machida down into a 1 dimensional fighter. shogun just wasn't scared about machidas strikes at all.

May 15, 2002
Funny how everyone hates kostchek but he fought the same fight gsp fought his last two fights... But kostchek gets critisized about it.... It's called strategy! If dudes Got knockout power and u can take em down anytime u want are u gonna stand there and possibly get ko'd or u gonna work em on the ground? He is a dick but he wins fights.... Go back to YouTube kimbo! Shoguns beastin lately!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Funny how everyone hates kostchek but he fought the same fight gsp fought his last two fights... But kostchek gets critisized about it.... It's called strategy! If dudes Got knockout power and u can take em down anytime u want are u gonna stand there and possibly get ko'd or u gonna work em on the ground? He is a dick but he wins fights.... Go back to YouTube kimbo! Shoguns beastin lately!
they dont like him cause he has pulled some bullshit twice first with the eye poke that missed him then the knee that missed him but he still acted like it hit him

Jan 18, 2006
Ok maybe not a 1 dimensional fighter but he was no threat, looked like a beaten fighter from the start even with those takedowns

May 10, 2002
Re: Evans vs Rampage

Just because Rashad hasn't attempted a sub in his UFC career doesn't mean he won't try to surprise everybody by trying to sub Rampage. Everybody thought he was just a wrestler then he almost killed Sean Salmon & Chuck with strikes.

And to compare a Kevin Randleman from 6 or 7 years ago to Rashad Evans today doesn't make any sense. You don't fight in the past or on paper.

Shit Rampage might try to sub Rashad, lol ... You never know

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Rampage is going to slowly chase Rashad around throwing KO hooks and Rashad's going to try to outpoint him and clinch him up against the cage to steal rounds. Don't see it going any other way, but if Rashad hits a flying armbar I'll come back and prop you guys