THE OFFICIAL CHIEFS SUCK BALLS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
I'm sorry Jack but if you think that ANY Raiders game against the KC Chiefs is "meaningless" then I got to question you as a Raiders fan.

It wouldn't matter if we were 1-15 going into Arrowhead.
you got that right.. but he's tha same guy who wants to rep a queefs jersey during tha playoffs dont knock em too much...

every divisional game is meaningful, every one! especially this one.. we finally dont gotta losing record since 02.. 8-8 nothing to brag about but fuck.. real silver & black fans know wasup

Jan 4, 2003
those are not all raider fans man...lol

not everyone in KC has a bright red Chiefs starter coat.
that was during tha 4th qtr when queef fans started LEAVING... quoted by a raider fan who took tha pic that Raider fans stook around.. this is what arrowhead usually would look like if it wasnt for Oak being here

big difference.. you can obviously tell in tha previous pic w/ all tha empty seats that raider fans stook around.. which is why they stood out.. queefs fans that went them selves even stated that there where tons of silver & black fans.. haha FUCK KC

Mar 24, 2006
that was during tha 4th qtr when queef fans started LEAVING... quoted by a raider fan who took tha pic that Raider fans stook around.. this is what arrowhead usually would look like if it wasnt for Oak being here

big difference.. you can obviously tell in tha previous pic w/ all tha empty seats that raider fans stook around.. which is why they stood out.. queefs fans that went them selves even stated that there where tons of silver & black fans.. haha FUCK KC

there has been a shitload of Raider fans at Arrowhead the last 4 years for some reason. I went to the previous 3 but not this year because of my superstitious ways of believing if i didn't go this time we'd win....lol

but my people that did go said there was alot of folks out there with dark colored jackets and coats with chiefs gear underneath...some of em were even mistaken for being a Raider fan until they showed them the shirt below the coat... that previous pick was not all Raider fans though, it may look like it because of all the black but it wasn't the complete case. all my coats are black now that i think about it...i would have looked like a raider fan out there too...lol

Aug 23, 2002
Fuck it I say we were just resting during that game. All the teams minds was in the playoffs, they were just having their own bye, except cassel that motherfucker got smashed lol.

AFC WEST CHAMPS, WE ARE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS BITCH

you guys did smash us I will say that. Good game raiders you had us on lock. What the fuck does your coach do just study the afc west teams all year? you had the play books for every team in our division.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry Jack but if you think that ANY Raiders game against the KC Chiefs is "meaningless" then I got to question you as a Raiders fan.

It wouldn't matter if we were 1-15 going into Arrowhead.
Can you please stop saying that cuz its starting to really piss me off bro, I bleed silver and black more than most of these ignorant ass fans on this website or in general. You have to admit we got a huge base of fair weather fans who claim to like the team but dont know shit about the squad at all. Not like on the 49ers level, but I think you get what Im saying. Ive gotten up at 6 AM and traveled to the stadium from Santa Rosa for every home game (pre season included) for the last 3 seasons as well as driven to San Diego from Santa Rosa to catch the game the last 4 years. If thats not dedication I dont know what is.. Sorry I dont sugar coat my opinions on the team and make excuses for average players. I expect a lot out of this team becuase they have the talent to be great.

I just dont understand the taunting and bragging after this game in particular. The only reason why is because its on some hater, we're better than you, and your getting into the playoffs and were not little whiny bitch shit. Sorry but I dont live my life like that in the past. Theres no shoulda coulda woulda in life and especially in football. The only thing that matters is wins and losses. They were in before the game started so the outcome really had no affect on my team. Championships are what counts right, thats what I was under the impression of... Of course a division game is a big game but these guys are treating it like we won the superbowl.

@Ras of course Im not wearing a chiefs jersey for the playoffs, I know sarcasm comes off differently online than in real life. It was a joke bro. Miss me with cheifs fan bullshit.... No more raider on raider arguing. You see enough drunk messicans at the collesium doing that and fighting every sunday.