THE OFFICIAL CHIEFS SUCK BALLS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Ambition209....my dude, let them have fun with their 1st good record since 2002....

in their heads they're going to the playoffs...NOT!

Jan 18, 2006
lol calm down DFresh, @ Ambition The problem is yall have been stuck with your bust of a qb 6 years, we luckily got rid of ours after last season. The Raiders are only gonna improve now. One of our best recievers didnt play all year until these 2 last games and we didnt even have much consistency at quarterback yet still won 8 games. MCFADDEN IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE RAIDERS IN A LONG TIME.

Feb 15, 2003
lol calm down DFresh, @ Ambition The problem is yall have been stuck with your bust of a qb 6 years, we luckily got rid of ours after last season. The Raiders are only gonna improve now. One of our best recievers didnt play all year until these 2 last games and we didnt even have much consistency at quarterback yet still won 8 games. MCFADDEN IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE RAIDERS IN A LONG TIME.
I can't wait till Alex is off our roster for good.. We stuck with him wasaayy too long I agree..

Dec 4, 2006
I'm not worried about my team right now, Alex Ass Smith contract is up...So he's out of there *THUMBS UP*...

We will get a good HC that will improve the team all around...that's a fact..

we will have a great draft pick.....so I'm not worried about the next season, things will get fixed.

Glad to see the raiders did good this year, but don't take it for granted. The 49ers went 8-8 last season and look at how we did this season?

The raiders could go the same route next season as well...

And yes T-Rip, it was nice to see Chaz playing. To me he's an underrated WR in the NFL and when he's healthy he can be a threat in the deep zone.

Jan 4, 2003
So by your standards,The Raiders arent better than the Niners. Cool Story Bro.
read tha guy above me.. dont forget Jason Campbell posted a 10.7 qb rating and tha whiners barely won lol.. IMO raiders beat their selves.. but thas all in tha past.. on to tha next one.. who let these whiner fags on tha loose?? where tha queef fans at?! still enjoyin that ass kickn they got at tha arrowhead maybe

Jan 18, 2006
Nice attempt to try and put a damper on things but were in a good mood today sorry and if Mcfadden played in week 6 Raiders would have blown yall out lol, Mcfadden > Gore biatch

Jan 4, 2003
Nice attempt to try and put a damper on things but were in a good mood today sorry and if Mcfadden played in week 6 Raiders would have blown yall out lol, Mcfadden > Gore biatch
McFadden > entire 49ers offense lmao

fuck tha whiners and fuck tha queefs...

6-0 AFC WEST booooooy

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lmao. Hardly. Niners havent allowed a 100 yard rusher all year.
Stephen Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Michael Turner,Lesean Mccoy > Dmac

Gore > Dmac

lol ur guy has 1 decent year and hes better than a perennial 1000 yarder?

McFadden > entire 49ers offense lmao

fuck tha whiners and fuck tha queefs...

6-0 AFC WEST booooooy
Fuck The Raiders
2-0 Vs Raiders boooooooy

Chiefs > Raiders

by far.

Niners were 8-8 last year
Raiders will endure the same fate next year as the Niners did this year

Jan 5, 2006
Chiefs get the last laugh.... Raiders still have to look up at the 10-6 Chiefs and call them AFC WEST CHAMPS... look at it how you want but at the end of the day.. yall are watching from a couch Chiefs will be out there playing for something more meaningful, whatever makes you Raiders fans happy i guess... Playoffs > 6-0 in AFC West. Sad that with that record vs your own division you dont make the playoffs.

I could tell The Chiefs were too comfortable basically sayin fuck it, we are only playing for a higher seed, we still get to play again another day, Raiders dont