THE OFFICIAL CHIEFS SUCK BALLS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
CHREE, YOUR BRAIN JUST DOESNT FUNCTION PROPERLY, WE BEAT THE CHIEFS BOTH TIMES. THERES NO WAY THERE BETTER THEN US. WE WERE MISSING 3 KEY PLAYERS IN THE FIRST GAME. DELUSIONAL NINERS FANS ARE JUST THAT DELUSIONAL

Jan 4, 2003
lmao @ these whiner fans... first of all you guys woulda been on tha upside as well after your 8-8 season if only you woulda simply cut ALEX SMITH!!! lmao no one to blame.. but your lame ass organization.. now go back to tha castro district bar and finish watching tha game queers!

Jan 5, 2006
lmao @ these whiner fans... first of all you guys woulda been on tha upside as well after your 8-8 season if only you woulda simply cut ALEX SMITH!!! lmao no one to blame.. but your lame ass organization.. now go back to tha castro district bar and finish watching tha game queers!
i wouldnt be so quick to call the niners queers, there is gay raider fans pictures out there... do I need to post the gay-cholo raider fans in the bathtub with the raiders tattoo on his forearm?

anyways.. Alex Smith isnt the best but also lack of consistency at Offensive Coordinator cant help.. u try and learn a new system every year and see if u do good.. probably not. Enough said

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i wouldnt be so quick to call the niners queers, there is gay raider fans pictures out there... do I need to post the gay-cholo raider fans in the bathtub with the raiders tattoo on his forearm?

anyways.. Alex Smith isnt the best but also lack of consistency at Offensive Coordinator cant help.. u try and learn a new system every year and see if u do good.. probably not. Enough said

cant forget about corinthian and ras' picture together

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
aight .....from a chiefs fan that was at the game.....

big props to the raiders! I was there in 2004 when peyton manning came into Arrowhead and beat us at home. i gained a huge amount of respect for peyton because it was a hostile atmosphere and he came in town a beat us like it was nothing.

Same thing with raiders today........it was a ver loud ver hostile environment and ur squad showed up and the chiefs didnt. it was obvious from the start our offense was not together. I am not going to make an excuse but i do believe the Weis rumors played a huge distraction. ( Haley did acknowledge weis was leaving though after playoff run)

Our oline got beat like a red headed step child. it was sad to see.....

we really fucked up because even if we do win the first game......we now would have to go to NE to play second round. so overall props to raiders u guys swept the division and i cant take that away from u.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

big props to the raiders! I was there in 2004 when peyton manning came into Arrowhead and beat us at home. i gained a huge amount of respect for peyton because it was a hostile atmosphere and he came in town a beat us like it was nothing.

Same thing with raiders today........it was a ver loud ver hostile environment and ur squad showed up and the chiefs didnt. it was obvious from the start our offense was not together. I am not going to make an excuse but i do believe the Weis rumors played a huge distraction. ( Haley did acknowledge weis was leaving though after playoff run)

we really fucked up because even if we do win the first game......we now would have to go to NE to play second round. so overall props to raiders u guys swept the division and i cant take that away from u.

Jun 1, 2002

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
We Swept The Div But Didnt Take Care Of Business When We Should Have And Lets Hope Old AL Dont Fire Cable An We Get Hue Back Anyway We go Forwards Is If We Dont Lose What We Got An Add A Few Players

Jun 1, 2002
HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO PHOTOSHOP THE METH FROM YOUR APPEARANCE ON ALL PICTURES?

#METHSWAG

And who the fuck are you? Cuz right now you're bein real obvious.

Is this your new alias? Coward shit.

Time to check someone's ISP address. A cat I've never seen post before popped up to talk some shit at a real suspect time.