THE OFFICIAL CHIEFS SUCK BALLS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
TALKEN ALL THAT SHIT AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS. CHIEFS LOOKED LIKE ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE TODAY. I KNOW IT MUST HURT TO GET BLOWN OUT AT HOME. LIKE I SAID YALL BENEFITED FROM ONE OF THE EASIEST SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 4, 2003
and to think.. we did all this without DMac on O.. and Seymour on D!!! sure glad queefs started their starters... our defenders are puttn it down on weak ass Cassel

Jan 18, 2006
LOL, WHO CARES. THEY PLAYED ALL THERE STARTERS AND HAVE NO EXCUSES. IF MCFADDEN PLAYED WE WOULD HAVE WON 50-0

Jan 4, 2003
all they gonna do is come in here saying is that they going to the playoffs and this game didn't matter.
hahaha we all kno queefs fans are retarded as fuck... if they won today they'd be tha 3rd seed simple as that.... if they cant even beat us then what the hell they gonna do in tha playoffs against a tougher team?? lol fuck KC

Feb 15, 2003
Damn you raider fans have no class.. Y'all finish 8-8.. Yeah u went 6-0 in ur division, but 2-2 vs the NFC west and didnt beat anybody else outside of those two divisions.... And yet u still wanna talk shit like your team accomplished something.. Well I guess it did, you didn't have a losing season for the first time in 8 years lol

Jul 29, 2002
Damn you raider fans have no class.. Y'all finish 8-8.. Yeah u went 6-0 in ur division, but 2-2 vs the NFC west and didnt beat anybody else outside of those two divisions.... And yet u still wanna talk shit like your team accomplished something.. Well I guess it did, you didn't have a losing season for the first time in 8 years lol

......it's called a rivalry!!!!!!!!! The faggot queefs should of done something, this is PRO football kid....

Jan 18, 2006
WHO THE FUCK SAID A WHINERS FAN COULD EVEN COME IN HERE AND GIVE ANY INPUT? WORRY ABOUT YOU TEAM SUCKING DICK FOR THE NEXT 5 SEASONS

Feb 15, 2003
Just imagine if the raiders could have beat the 9ers and cardinals haha you would be playoff bound.. That terrible NFC west, worst division in sports is what kept the raiders out of the playoffs haha

Jan 4, 2003
Just imagine if the raiders could have beat the 9ers and cardinals haha you would be playoff bound.. That terrible NFC west, worst division in sports is what kept the raiders out of the playoffs haha
raiders beat them selves.. and if you think otherwise your an idiot..

RAIDERSSSSSS

Jan 4, 2003
WHO THE FUCK SAID A WHINERS FAN COULD EVEN COME IN HERE AND GIVE ANY INPUT? WORRY ABOUT YOU TEAM SUCKING DICK FOR THE NEXT 5 SEASONS
fuck tha whiners!! lol they gonna get mopped by tha cards in SF today.. let em get a breather out and hate on tha Raiders.. we 6-0 yeee

Jan 18, 2006
I HOPE THE WHINERS ACTUALLY WIN TODAY SO THEY GET MUCH SHITTIER DRAFT PICK LOL BUT THEY HAVE NO HOPE REGARDLESS

Feb 15, 2003
Ambition209.......talk about captain saving a queef.
Fuck the chiefs too, I'm with y'all there, I just don't think raider fans should be celebratin n talkin shit against a team that won ur division fair n square....

Honestly, the raiders are much improved this year and are a pretty good team right now.. Good luck with next season.. I ain't a raider hater believe it or not, I just don't like 9er haters and that's what the majority of raider fans are

Jul 29, 2002
Fuck the chiefs too, I'm with y'all there, I just don't think raider fans should be celebratin n talkin shit against a team that won ur division fair n square....

Honestly, the raiders are much improved this year and are a pretty good team right now.. Good luck with next season.. I ain't a raider hater believe it or not, I just don't like 9er haters and that's what the majority of raider fans are

well you sure sounded like a hater, throwing salt in the thread and all........my bad. It never fails though, a niner fan always around lol.

Jun 1, 2002
Man we smashed the bitch ass queefs. 6-0 in the division.

Eat shit you mullet rocking, inbred fucks!!!

queef fans were leaving Arrowhead early as fuck.

Fuck your faggot ass homefield advantage. THIS IS THE RAIDERS BITCH!!!

Best team in the AFC West and I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

Mar 8, 2008

we witness progress thats why we happy you would be too if the 69ers were anywhere NEAR progress..

Feb 15, 2003
we witness progress thats why we happy you would be too if the 69ers were anywhere NEAR progress..
We finished 8-8 last year and we all thought the 9ers were heading in the right direction and we found out how wrong we were this year... Hopefully that don't happen to the raiders next year... I'm just saying shit changes up each year... I hope both the 9ers and raiders make the playoffs next year.. How crazy would northern Cali be with a 9er vs raider superbowl, somebody call the national guard