The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Fuckin lucky old bastard..... Shot was pretty nice tho, would have been 100% better if it would have air balled but it didnt. Fuck it series aint over so on to game 4 which we need to steal or we'll be in deep trouble.

Feb 10, 2006
the retarded ass old as dirt owner of the the l.a. clippers back in headlines for being a racist fuck.

TMZ release audio of him telling his 25 yr old piece of ass that while he dont care if she fucks or kicks it with them.. not to "promote associating with blacks, or to bring them to his games".
after she instagramed a pic with magic johnson...

clippers players held a late night meeting about it. cp3 is president of the PA and willie green is on the exec committee. hopefuly the mood was fuck him were playing for doc and a run at the ring...

smh

at the end of the day tho, who really gives a shit, ya know? these guys are in a helluva playoff series and don't need this bullshit. plus the media is gonna be all over them even more now. just play ball is what I would say in the room.

side note: that girl looks bomb as fucc! lol, I had to google that bitch, you know theres a couple players on the squad bangin that, prolly why dude is mad lol

Apr 20, 2003
He actually got The Jew lookin bastard with the pump fake..... Its all good tho its the 1st to win 4 games, tough game but on to game 4 on Monday!

Nov 20, 2013
lol, sterling been racist. dude strikes me as one of them weirdo cuckold types too:

Shaun Livingston was the future of the Los Angeles Clippers when he was drafted back in 2004. He spent three years in LA before his injury led the Clips to cut him. He knew then what everyone knows now: Donald Sterling, the dentist turned real estate magnate holds views that at best are controversial and at worst, disgusting and decidedly creepy.

He was there when Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to then GM Elgin Baylor that Sterling would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, "Look at those beautiful black bodies."

He was there when the Justice Department sued Sterling for allegations of housing discrimination in Los Angeles, leading to a $2.7 million settlement --the biggest in US history-- for refusing to rent to blacks and Hispanics.

So Livingston was not surprised when TMZ Sports released a recording made by his former girlfriend where he is heard making one racist comment after another. The NBA is investigating and even the President, while in Malaysia, criticized Sterling's comments, saying, "When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything. You just let them talk..

Said Livingston: "It was probably disappointing to a lot of people. But you look at what’s kind of gone on in the past, it’s very unfortunate, but I think it kind of tells the same story as what’s been told if you pull up the record."

Like a lot of NBA players, Livingston will be watching. "It will be interesting with the league to see what does happen," Livingston said. "I’ll definitely kind of pay attention to what happens because it’s going to put Adam Silver in kind of a tough spot."

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
so the league was cool w sterling discriminating against blacks/latinos/etc. when it comes to housing, but has an issue over his views now? kinda wtf i guess

Nov 20, 2013
going into the locker room after games with naked players and saying shit like "look at those beautiful black bodies!" is some straight up weirdo shit. the players complained and he still kept doing it.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
heard reddick wasnt invited to the clips only team meeting, and that blake was only half pissed at the owner's comments

lol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
so the league was cool w sterling discriminating against blacks/latinos/etc. when it comes to housing, but has an issue over his views now? kinda wtf i guess
the players and coaches who play for his team have no dignity tho. dude is a well known racist yet they still signed on the dotted line to play for him.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the players and coaches who play for his team have no dignity tho. dude is a well known racist yet they still signed on the dotted line to play for him.
all them zeroes and commas on the paycheck makes mfckas real forgiving lol

it's a trip tho, the mistress was black. he must like associating w dat ass

Apr 20, 2003
Another nail biter in game four for my Spurs.... We got back what we should of had in game three, the W. Gotta head back to San Anto and take care of business once again. I can see this series go to game 7!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
ESPN An Steven A Smith are annoying with this Clippers thing, if it's such a big deal then don't play and don't get paid simple as that, at the end of the day they all knew who he was and what he was about, still liked that money tho, im also tired of black people always getting butt hurt over comments its 2014 way more important to worry about then a dudes comments, plus the chick is about to get in some serious shit for recording him, California Law good riddance hoe

Nov 20, 2013
it goes beyond just what the he said recently, he's done worse than that. it's dumb that a lot of the media are acting like they didn't know he was racist, he's been that way since the beginning.

league will most likely force him to sell and he shouldn't be too mad about it. if the bucks got sold for over 550 mil, then the clippers can probably sell for around 1 billion. sterling bought the team for around 15 mil back in the day, nice return on that.

bomani jones breaks shit down in the realest way right here:

Last edited: