The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
It's going to be his fault if that stolen franchise gets a championship. Breh, that was our team, you don't expect us to break out the pom poms for him, do you? I hope KD never gets a ring for that team.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
whats all the hate for howard?? dude averaged a double-double in the series. he did his job. what? he was supposed to defend lilliard on that last play? lol...he fucced up by missing those free throws tho, but that's cuz he cant shoot free throws. and shaq cant say anything bad about that.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Nah people say fuck Dwight since getting van gundy fired, breaking the east champs up and still trading out like a huge douch...then he broke the Lakers heart.... then he got Houston off to a bad n dramatic start... He gets LeBron style haters... n I'm one...
Fuck that buff as coward.

Edit: didn't see cuts post while typing .. nah was to other post

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i seriously wish shaq would stfu about dwight
I'm not a dwight supporter either, shaq needs to move on and get over it
you one of the most dominant big men in the history of the game, it's not fair to judge current players by his standards
especially when a lot of shaq's baskets came.from clearing his opponents out the way with that two hunna pound elbow

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i seriously wish shaq would stfu about dwight
I'm not a dwight supporter either, shaq needs to move on and get over it
you one of the most dominant big men in the history of the game, it's not fair to judge current players by his standards
especially when a lot of shaq's baskets came.from clearing his opponents out the way with that two hunna pound elbow
i disagree with this post
Shaq is right, Dwight should be dominating offensively every night at the very least scoring 30 imo. same thing with hibbert too.
coward is a beast defensively, but offensively he is mediocre.
but shaq's main beef with the coward is that he claims he is superman lol
why shouldnt we judge players to a higher standard if we see there is potential. we as fans invest a lot of time and money into sports so i wanna see athletes try their all not give a half assed performance because they know they gonna be cashed out either way it go. f that. dont settle for mediocrity