The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
whats all the hate for howard?? dude averaged a double-double in the series. he did his job. what? he was supposed to defend lilliard on that last play? lol...he fucced up by missing those free throws tho, but that's cuz he cant shoot free throws. and shaq cant say anything bad about that.
he's a crybaby and a diva.
lead my team on for a year. got in a fist fight with our point guard in practice. asked for van gundy to be fired, which we did. then we send him to the lakers and he couldnt handle the pressure of WINNING so he went to houston to get bounced out of the first round.
I have a personal dislike though since i'm a die hard magic fan.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i disagree with this post
Shaq is right, Dwight should be dominating offensively every night at the very least scoring 30 imo. same thing with hibbert too.
coward is a beast defensively, but offensively he is mediocre.
but shaq's main beef with the coward is that he claims he is superman lol
why shouldnt we judge players to a higher standard if we see there is potential. we as fans invest a lot of time and money into sports so i wanna see athletes try their all not give a half assed performance because they know they gonna be cashed out either way it go. f that. dont settle for mediocrity
dwight is dwight, he is who he is. expecting him to play on the level of kareem/shaq/wilt, when he never has been that dude, shit is old. dwight is never gonna be that guy, shaq please stfu already. we get it, dwight aint as good as you.

i see the point about potential but dude been in the league for a while now, it aint happenin. dude's skills are essentially maxed out by now.

hibbert just disappeared in the offs so far, vogel got mahinmi in at crunch time

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Fuck kevin durant

Tim duncan is a legend and is gonna get another ring this year

KD is the present and the future of the NBA. I'm not an okc fan but that was a really dumb post there. what ur still bitter cuz Seattle dont have a team? get over it...its not kd's fault lol. and no the Spurs are not getting a ring.