The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Where the blazers fans at?
I respect and like harden but can't stand d howard....
They might get shook in round 1 and they will be disappointed as he'll considering the were dying for the 4 being that they swept San Antonio in the regular season.

Apr 20, 2003
Season sweeps dont mean that much in the playoffs cuz you get a fresh start.... Good victories if you do sweep a season series and give the Rockets their props but in the Spurs case we didnt play some of our starters big minutes in most of them games due to Pop's strategy in keeping his older guys fresh once playoff go underway. Me as a fan dont care much if we got swept by one particular team or not, what really matters is what you do in the playoffs on your way to the main goal, the championship!

Apr 20, 2003
Wow the Clips are taken it to the Dubs tonight.... Must of been ticked off after game uno. I feel really bad for Steph tho cuz there has been some rough fouls on a couple of his drives to the basket that werent called.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
that fool has a lot of guts rushing his brittle little self into our paint drive after drive...
for the most part our bigs were going straight up like they are supposed to...
after that third one went in.. blake did sit em down hard...
i wish bogut was in... after that play benches would have cleared...

Apr 20, 2003
Damn my Spurs took an ass whipping at home last night..... Turned the ball over 24 fucking times and looked soft on defense. They need to step up and redeem themselves in Dallas ad take one of those games or we'll be fighting for our playoff lifes

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Feb 10, 2006
i'll be a happy man if the spurs get eliminated in the first round, cant stand that fuccin team and their coach. plus I wanna throw it in my girls mom and dad's face lol. when I go in their house they have a big ass spurs banner with Robinson, Duncan, Parker, and a Manu jersey hangin up next to it. FUCC THAT!

Apr 20, 2003
i'll be a happy man if the spurs get eliminated in the first round, cant stand that fuccin team and their coach. plus I wanna throw it in my girls mom and dad's face lol. when I go in their house they have a big ass spurs banner with Robinson, Duncan, Parker, and a Manu jersey hangin up next to it. FUCC THAT!
HAHAHAHA they know whats up......

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
the retarded ass old as dirt owner of the the l.a. clippers back in headlines for being a racist fuck.

TMZ release audio of him telling his 25 yr old piece of ass that while he dont care if she fucks or kicks it with them.. not to "promote associating with blacks, or to bring them to his games".
after she instagramed a pic with magic johnson...

clippers players held a late night meeting about it. cp3 is president of the PA and willie green is on the exec committee. hopefuly the mood was fuck him were playing for doc and a run at the ring...

smh

Props: Defy and Defy