small sickology track list

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
scoob got that shit you can feel. not just some lyrical show off like myself but that other pain. that inner city struggle type pain.the joy of over coming death b4 your time, that sound of rejoicing because the feds missed you but took half the hood. that protecting your own by any means and will kick yo ass if you thinkin of harmin mine type shit. thats just some of the shit you can expect from big scoob and if you dont like real shit, then this aint for you.
YO TECH GET TNUTTY ON SUM MORE SHIT....SACRAMENTO LOVE THAT SHIT

dude be posted at the liqour store by my spot pushin...he said u was finna b on his next cd...is that tru?

Jun 19, 2008
alright...
truth is scoob is pretty tight... listen to my dogs 4 life..
one of the most og tech and rdv tracks.
i think personally he really needs some more brotha lynch hung,
messy marv really doesn't fit sick. he raps about slanging and stuff, which is cool..
maybe if the cd was gangology 101
one rapper that kinda fits sick is bizzy bone
another being bizarre... d12, eminem thats some sick shit
DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS..
even eklypsy or pit... that would heat some tech n9ne tracks up they been dropping sick shit since 1994

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think the verbage for using "sick" means sick flows, not sick, demented lyrics. There will no doubt be some of that on the album, but this isn't a Prozak version of "sick".

Nov 27, 2007
when i hear big scoob is a gutter rapper, its a title for...doesnt really rhyme when hes on the track and just sorta talks and repeats things. and when he does rhyme its like" back my nigga rippin it up, put the hood up on my shoulders im liftin it up".

Mar 12, 2006
ya t-nutty for sure..

scoob was cool on 2 piece.. so I think he has some potential...

but after hearin him on Saute...

....boooooo.....

it was line after line of boring nonsense.. he said nothing that hasn't been said soooo many times before

Mar 12, 2006
either fucking way though

THIS IS DOPE!!!!!!

im real real excited about this shit..

new tech shit is always a good thing.... no matter who the fuckin features are

PREACH

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I know that day one I'm gunna buy Sickology and still be for Strange all the way. That aside, Big Scoob sucks, I never thought of him even close to being Strange signed. I just hope Tech knows what he's doin, and we'll all see in Sickology whats up.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Y'all are some backwards listening mother fuckers. Scoob is far from "suck". I don't see how you guys can praise BG for his lyrical content, and then talk down on Scoob. They about the same.

Oct 16, 2004
i still find it funny how people just argue over and over on pointless things on who is good or not. what is good to you is not good to someone else. it is all personal preferences. people need to quit posting with such feeling when you should just say fuck it i have my opinion and you have yours. we all do not have to like the same shit.

Jan 4, 2008
i still find it funny how people just argue over and over on pointless things on who is good or not. what is good to you is not good to someone else. it is all personal preferences. people need to quit posting with such feeling when you should just say fuck it i have my opinion and you have yours. we all do not have to like the same shit.
exactly!!

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I was gunna say the same shit, thats why I said we'll see.

Jan 16, 2007
OK OK AFTER READING THIS WHOLE THREAD ALL IM THINKING IS.............IF TECH IS SERIOUSLY SAYING THE ART OF BEING LYRICALLY SICK........WELL THEN ONE OF THE FEATURES will be SLAUGHTERHOUSE.........because aint no one can argue they are as lyrically sick as they come, you cant deny it whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!