small sickology track list

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
maybee tech doesnt know talent when he sees it ? haha nah im fuckin round i rekon big scoob is lyrically sick but i could name 50 rappers who could eat the guy

Oct 16, 2006
For those that are interested about features appearing on Sickology 101, Lebowski featured on Killer's "Beat You Up" track mentioned this on Tech N9ne's official forums..

Reply by LEBOWSKI FROM TECH N9NES KILLER ALBUM on February 7, 2009 at 9:58pm

I will be on "SICKOLOGY 101" as well
ECF'NW.

Nov 15, 2007
see this is the problem with them as well... they too busy trying to be friends with people industry then destroying the industry... dont just throw guys on the label or on records just because... it should be a select few who bring out the realness on strange and focus on them only maybe promo would be good and they can focus on their main releases more or less... fuck this

Jul 1, 2004
cant do. maybe tech will just read my posts and take my advice
yea i can see it how... tech says

"OH SHIT THIS GUY WANTS ME TO NOT POST UP A TRACK LIST FOR THE NEW ALBUM. ILL DO WHAT HE WANTS WHEN EVERBODY ELSE WANTS THE SHIT! FUCK LETTIN DEM KNOW BOUT THE ALBUM. IF THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT THEY WONT BUY IT!"

Do yourself a favor and have some self control and dont read it if you want a suprise.

Oct 16, 2002
talk shit about scoob if you want but when you here sickology you will see why me and trav signed him. its been years in the making.this is a different type of gutter shit.skatter n snug is street shit at its finest, big scoob is gutta butta at its finest. watch all the squares say, whats that?

Dec 29, 2002
talk shit about scoob if you want but when you here sickology you will see why me and trav signed him. its been years in the making.this is a different type of gutter shit.skatter n snug is street shit at its finest, big scoob is gutta butta at its finest. watch all the squares say, whats that?

hell yea im excited bout the scoob signing been a fan of his since rdv days
he made it cool for fat guys to take there shirt off on stage before bizarre was doin it
lol

Oct 16, 2002
scoob got that shit you can feel. not just some lyrical show off like myself but that other pain. that inner city struggle type pain.the joy of over coming death b4 your time, that sound of rejoicing because the feds missed you but took half the hood. that protecting your own by any means and will kick yo ass if you thinkin of harmin mine type shit. thats just some of the shit you can expect from big scoob and if you dont like real shit, then this aint for you.

Oct 25, 2006
I've always thought Scoob had a decent flow and content, not particularly excited about him, but I believe that he definitely has some potential. Nice to see him getting recognition now though. How are things goin for the rest of the RDVs, Tech?

Dec 29, 2002
scoob got that shit you can feel. not just some lyrical show off like myself but that other pain. that inner city struggle type pain.the joy of over coming death b4 your time, that sound of rejoicing because the feds missed you but took half the hood. that protecting your own by any means and will kick yo ass if you thinkin of harmin mine type shit. thats just some of the shit you can expect from big scoob and if you dont like real shit, then this aint for you.
real shit

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
So dark and twisted now lisen to this lyfe that I have beeen giving,thinkds looking like they slowly disapearing. My mind is like a dark ally cold and cloudy meen mugging and ploting to kill the fools who always doubt me A lil skitsofranic poping the pills that always make me painc trying to break my bad habits but lackiing im gangsta sagging and red flaging but you bitches want me out this game and that shit will never happen mind controls to the ones i love i know hennessey down my throat depressed all the time with out the hope i'm trying to cope so ill sit her with this metal seven cocked back against my fucking dome.

A quik freestyle