small sickology track list

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2008
I dont think Scoob is the most lyrical guy out there but I could listen to him all day cause he brings that raw shit too the table. When the guy spits, he goes hard. I appriciate the signing.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL You silly fucks get all "yessir" when Tech comes around.

"Well, I don't necessarily care for Scoob, but it's whatever you think is gonna be a good decision."

And ya'll know good and well if he didn't show up and say his peace, it would be on some "Fuck Big Scoob, he can't rap" typa shit.

Aug 9, 2005
scoob got that shit you can feel. not just some lyrical show off like myself but that other pain. that inner city struggle type pain.the joy of over coming death b4 your time, that sound of rejoicing because the feds missed you but took half the hood. that protecting your own by any means and will kick yo ass if you thinkin of harmin mine type shit. thats just some of the shit you can expect from big scoob and if you dont like real shit, then this aint for you.
IMO big scoob came weak on mlk and even weaker as the special guest on killer, i expect his tracks on 101 to be disappointing and his solo album to be even more of a disappointment, i enjoy real shit but i don't enjoy trying to be fed bullshit, no hate but i am done spending my $ on strange music bullshit :mad:

Dec 29, 2002
LOL You silly fucks get all "yessir" when Tech comes around.

"Well, I don't necessarily care for Scoob, but it's whatever you think is gonna be a good decision."

And ya'll know good and well if he didn't show up and say his peace, it would be on some "Fuck Big Scoob, he can't rap" typa shit.
lol
i was thinking the same exact shit

Nov 7, 2006
I don't really care if the story behind a song is "real" if it doesn't have anything to impress me with. I hate that bullshit, cop out excuse. But I'm not making any final judgements yet(well duh). I'm just waiting for a small dose of this lyrical sh!t that I'm expecting.

Nov 6, 2005
If he can throw it back to some RDV shit then im in. I dunno if it was outshining the others, or just being completely different from them all together but i felt that shit. Millenium Mitch, My Dogs for Life, all that kinda shit was raw... As of late... Ehhh we'll see.