small sickology track list

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2008
new info from tech himself.

"it feels hella good to be able to come back and sign my o.g. he gonna fuck everybody up with his music. wait and see. on sickology he s on DYSFUNCTIONAL with me and kaliko. he s on NOTHIN with me and messy marv. and he s on SORRY N SHIT with me and 57th street rogue dog villains. its time for the big homie. STRANGE MUSIC LETS GO"

FANS
DYSFUNCTIONAL FEAT. BIG SCOB AND KALIKO
NOTHIN FEAT BIG SCOOB AND MESSY MARV
SORRY N SHIT FEAT BIG SCOOB AND 57TH STREET RDV'S
MIDWEST CHOPPERS 2 WITH A SPECIAL GUEST (KRAZIE BONE)http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/big-scoob-member-of-strange

Oct 25, 2006
I also got this bit of information from him too, dunno if this is new or not:

Tech speaking on "Does Anyone Else Want To See TECH Do An Album With Bone Thugs N Harmony?"

"im reaching out to them as we speak for midwest choppers 2 with me and twista so im hoping all of them will turn out cause the hook and the beat is fuckin MONSTER.young fyre did the track so you know its HUMONGOUS"

If everything goes planned, then the Twista speculation is solidified as a certainty.

Nov 27, 2007
Was it only me, idk but i dont think the album and the cover with the whole track list and features should have came out weeks before killer released. i hope he kinda keeps it under raps til the day its available.

Nov 27, 2007
but you think they would even search sites like this to see the features . The average fan i think doesnt buy albums. they just download the "Caribou Lous", "Everybody Moves" and "like yeahs". well atleast thats how people i know do it