slight altercation on market last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
I was walking down market, minding my own business, talking on my cellular device. The light turned green, so i begin to cross the street and i see a taxi coming...completely ran the redlight so i stopped in the middle of the crosswalk and he had to screech to a halt to avoid hitting me. i stood there in front of his car while he continued to yell at me in some foreign language. he got out of his car and said "what the fuck is your problem"
i said " i dont have a problem sir, maybe you should learn to obey traffic signals"
"fuck you mother fucker, dont tell me how to drive"
i took a swig of my liter of dr. pepper, took a deep breath and let out a HUGE burp
"you sick mother fucker" and he took a swing at me and missed...he got SO mad
i took another sip of my dr. pepper and walked away...i LOVE market street

Nov 16, 2006
baysavage said:
I was walking down market, minding my own business, talking on my cellular device. The light turned green, so i begin to cross the street and i see a taxi coming...completely ran the redlight so i stopped in the middle of the crosswalk and he had to screech to a halt to avoid hitting me. i stood there in front of his car while he continued to yell at me in some foreign language. he got out of his car and said "what the fuck is your problem"
i said " i dont have a problem sir, maybe you should learn to obey traffic signals"
"fuck you mother fucker, dont tell me how to drive"
i took a swig of my liter of dr. pepper, took a deep breath and let out a HUGE burp
"you sick mother fucker" and he took a swing at me and missed...he got SO mad
i took another sip of my dr. pepper and walked away...i LOVE market street
he almost killed you and all you did was burp!!!!?????!!!!!????

Next time you in frisco you gotta holler at me, i'll teach you some things boegy, like how to chunk'em

Sep 26, 2006
uhh...i know how to "chunk em" so dont worry about that...i wasnt about to get arrested cuz some moron doesnt know how to drive...but maybe thats why im not considered "gangsta"

Nov 16, 2006
baysavage said:
uhh...i know how to "chunk em" so dont worry about that...i wasnt about to get arrested cuz some moron doesnt know how to drive...but maybe thats why im not considered "gangsta"

you should've thrown your fucking soda at that punk muthafucka, your live almost ended, you should've checked that sucka

i hate that shit when somebody almost runs me over, stupid ass drivers don't know how to drive

Nov 20, 2005
10/01/80 said:
you should've thrown your fucking soda at that punk muthafucka, your live almost ended, you should've checked that sucka

i hate that shit when somebody almost runs me over, stupid ass drivers don't know how to drive
real spit. LOL!

i almost got stabbed randomly last week..but do u see me making a dumbass thread about it on the sicc? NOOOOOOOOOOO.

~k.

Sep 26, 2006
by the way...anybody been to that 7-11 on market (i know theres like 7) but the one kind of by the sprint store...i swear to christ the guy behind the register was p. diddy

Nov 20, 2005
baysavage said:
by the way...anybody been to that 7-11 on market (i know theres like 7) but the one kind of by the sprint store...i swear to christ the guy behind the register was p. diddy
i think there are only like 2 or 3 on market in downtown area.

~k.

Nov 16, 2006
baysavage said:
fighting isnt the answer jesus boy...especially when im 6'3 245 lbs and this guy is MAYBE 5'7 150

that's when you smash boeg, he almost took your life and you ain't doin' nothin' about it

fuck the gangsta shit, i ain't no gangsta and i ain't down with that shit but when somebody does something that stupid and the result of it might be YOUR LIFE...dude that's when you stand up and atleast sock the fucker

but i know how you are so next time throw your soda