slight altercation on market last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
if he hit me i would have hit him back...i have a lot of sel control but if he connected, i probly would have lost it...ive only been hit once and i went nuts...so i really dont know

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
thats the worst made up story ive ever heard. so this guy got angry at u for burping, like Buzz from Home Alone, and he goes to swing at you? i dont fuckin think so. and u just walked off like a turd, drinking your dr. pepper?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this is another on of Boegs tall tales. Atleast the one you made up about the bum chasing you and trying to shoot you was kind of funny. This one was just lame.

Feb 21, 2003
baysavage said:
I was walking down market, minding my own business, talking on my cellular device. The light turned green, so i begin to cross the street and i see a taxi coming...completely ran the redlight so i stopped in the middle of the crosswalk and he had to screech to a halt to avoid hitting me. i stood there in front of his car while he continued to yell at me in some foreign language. he got out of his car and said "what the fuck is your problem"
i said " i dont have a problem sir, maybe you should learn to obey traffic signals"
"fuck you mother fucker, dont tell me how to drive"
i took a swig of my liter of dr. pepper, took a deep breath and let out a HUGE burp
"you sick mother fucker" and he took a swing at me and missed...he got SO mad
i took another sip of my dr. pepper and walked away...i LOVE market street
hmmmm..is it just me, but how can this be considered an "altercation" if nobody made any contact with nobody? he missed u with the car, missed u with the punch, and u didnt swing back on him..

sounds more like a "disagreement" to me..

Sep 26, 2006
al‧ter‧ca‧tion  /ˌɔltərˈkeɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[awl-ter-key-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a heated or angry dispute; noisy argument or controversy.

pussies.