slight altercation on market last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
baysavage said:
if he hit me i would have hit him back...i have a lot of sel control but if he connected, i probly would have lost it...ive only been hit once and i went nuts...so i really dont know
you've only been in one fight in your life? wow

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
10/01/80 said:
you should've thrown your fucking soda at that punk muthafucka, your live almost ended, you should've checked that sucka

i hate that shit when somebody almost runs me over, stupid ass drivers don't know how to drive
seriously, i consider my self a somewhat humble person

but if a muthafucka runs a red light, almost hits me, and then starts talking shit like its my fauly, i'm not saying a got damn thing... i'm dragging that muthafucka out of the drivers seat on site and potentially catching an aggravated assault charge

::

Dec 25, 2003
baysavage said:
but maybe thats why im not considered "gangsta"
Youre not considered "gangsta" because you ran out in front of a taxi because he ran a red light.

That is the most faggy shit I have ever heard from a Siccness member.

Do you run in front of cars from which people have thrown out litter?

Do you stand in front of jaywalkers and block them from getting onto the next curb?

You fuckin Bob Saget Full House Enforcer. A taxi ran a red light so you STOOD IN FRONT OF THE CAR.

He shouldn't have hit the brakes.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You should have knocked him the fuck out Boeg. What happened to those police take down skills bitch? You stood there like a pussy! If someone swung on me, believe I'd swing back at least ONCE.

Although, violence is not the answer...lol...so you handled it like a PIG should!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I was almost responsible for gettin a fellow rapper's house burgled. Didn't see me talkin bout it.

J-Blog oh shit since this is considered as an altercation maybe i should share mine. Wednesday night's funny.

I was choppin it up at The Dub with a friend I aint seen for a while, safe as fuck young buck from Mali. This Packistani guy (a brother of a friend im sure) decideds to stub his cigarette out on the bar right between us, we was gassin and shit and this arm just cuts the air between us.

So I say 'you want to get to the bar mate?' I say politely, cause me and ol boy was just hoggin up the bar and shit. He looked at me confused cause he thought I should be intimidated, and he scutters back off to his crew of reprobates.

Know them lot all too well, aint know him though. I guess cause of his attitude they don't take him out much LOLOLOLOL. I'm a bit pissed off by his attitude, considerin that the joint plays reggae and it's a smoked out vibe. My Mali friend goes to tell me that dude is wrong in the head. 'Skeen'. The Dub prolly just waitin for an excuse to rush this guy.

Sep 26, 2006
TheWestBaySav said:
especially someone thats half my size n doesnt have a last name of "gracie"

what the fuck is a gracie?

and ill say it again...i stopped in the middle to make a scene...burped in his face to make a scene, and i was pretty much shocked when he actually swung...