POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
we played a midget team that had 14 high school players. 4 sophomores on the midgets. the funny part is..... they were dope on pop warner... but where will they go to school at? Colleges dont wanna see your pop warner film... get into a high school program already....

Dec 2, 2006
we played a midget team that had 14 high school players. 4 sophomores on the midgets. the funny part is..... they were dope on pop warner... but where will they go to school at? Colleges dont wanna see your pop warner film... get into a high school program already....
That seems to be the new trend. The team I moved up to coach has 15 freshman and 2 sophmores. Highschool programs are getting cut around the state so I can see it in some instances. Shitty advice or knowledge they won't be as dominant with kids all their own age could be a factor as well. You sure you ain't coaching with me?lol

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
We had 5 different teams come to our game to scout us for the play-off's gonna be a lot of fun. Great season my son had a great year last year he had 26 touchdowns in 8 games. This year he moved up in weight. 10 touchdowns in 8 games with shared time at running back with 2 other backs who are a year ahead of him in age but let the team with over 1,300 yards rushing. Been a great year he finished 9th in the nation in the 100 meters in track and we already got Serra St.Francis,and Kings Acadamy highs school football and track coaches sending us letters about his high school plans only in 5th grade lol!!! If they can pay for him to go to a good high school im happy as a dad. I don't push him to play he is just now enjoying watching football on T.V.. Still enjoys being a kids but wants to play football and run track at St.Francis,then to U.S.C. Putting a highlight tape together for him will post it in a few weeks. Its fun watching him get better and better each year. Nothing better for a dad then that

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Props to Keyshawn. He's a great kid. I can say that since I know him personally. Like father like son. Keep puttin in the time and effort with your son. More dads should be like you. I know I'm sticking in their with my young man.

Last year was his 1st year playing, and he played on the line soaking up the game of football and getting his first taste of contact. This year at 6 years old, his Head Coach made him the QB and Inside Line Backer of our Blue Squad (Which is our 2nd team "O", and the 1st team "D"). Coach blessed me with the oppty to run the Blue Squad, so I got to oversee his progress and he ended up running for 2 touch downs this year and a ton of yards in his first taste at QB. At 6 years old, he is already a student of the game. He watches NFL Network, and plays the heck out of his Madden games on his PSP and Playstion 2. The kid loves the game and I'm just a proud dad, who gets to go for the ride and enjoy my sons growth as a player.

Kontac... I can't wait til my lil dude gets to the level Keyshawn is on. I got a long way to go, but I'm inspired to volunteer as much time as possible to be a part of his growth as a player (in multiple sports), but more importantly as a respectable young man. For us, Basketball is next. And next year he will play his first year of Baseball and run in his 2nd season of Track

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Props to Keyshawn. He's a great kid. I can say that since I know him personally. Like father like son. Keep puttin in the time and effort with your son. More dads should be like you. I know I'm sticking in their with my young man.

Last year was his 1st year playing, and he played on the line soaking up the game of football and getting his first taste of contact. This year at 6 years old, his Head Coach made him the QB and Inside Line Backer of our Blue Squad (Which is our 2nd team "O", and the 1st team "D"). Coach blessed me with the oppty to run the Blue Squad, so I got to oversee his progress and he ended up running for 2 touch downs this year and a ton of yards in his first taste at QB. At 6 years old, he is already a student of the game. He watches NFL Network, and plays the heck out of his Madden games on his PSP and Playstion 2. The kid loves the game and I'm just a proud dad, who gets to go for the ride and enjoy my sons growth as a player.

Kontac... I can't wait til my lil dude gets to the level Keyshawn is on. I got a long way to go, but I'm inspired to volunteer as much time as possible to be a part of his growth as a player (in multiple sports), but more importantly as a respectable young man. For us, Basketball is next. And next year he will play his first year of Baseball and run in his 2nd season of Track
Right on Mac I already know your son is gonna be a beast another year of track and that speed will kill them plus you already played the game and are a great father so you will lead him in the right direction Im gonna hit you with some info on a free football clinic in late of 2011 as soon as my folks give me all the info

Jan 7, 2004
Patrick Willis is a good linebacker to idolize.... your son is going to be deep. Judging from the pics it looks like he already knows how to take the correct angles.
Thanks.

My guy had a couple good runs as well his last game. He caught a pass and had to cut back across the whole field but made 30 yrds out of it, he also had a run up the middle for about 10-15 yrds and hit the spin move on one kid lol.

There were only 6 returnees from last year so his team has had some trouble this year but my son has improved and will most likely be moving up to Jr. Pee Wee next year, he will be a bit outsized since he only weighs about 64 lbs. The next division weight goes up to 105 lbs. Won't stop him from takling though, no BS though I believe he is 1 of the top 5 tacklers on the team.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
we lost yesterday in the play-offs 16 -12 in the mud on a messed up field in Santa Cruz lost in overtime final record 8-2 my son only had 24 yards rushing but was a beast on D great season hard lesson learned basketball season then track then another year of football

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
^^^ next week Redwood City v.s. East Bay,and I believe Salinas is still in it no Florida had a great shot not gonna make excuse's there was some bad play calls and offical mistakes. Wish I could replay the game hard part was seeing my son in tears. Well there is next year. Same team should be even better. Was mad my son only had 5 touches on ofense when he led the team with 12 td's and over 1,200 yards rushing(guess that's just the father in me) right n Mac

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
^^^ next week Redwood City v.s. East Bay,and I believe Salinas is still in it no Florida had a great shot not gonna make excuse's there was some bad play calls and offical mistakes. Wish I could replay the game hard part was seeing my son in tears. Well there is next year. Same team should be even better. Was mad my son only had 5 touches on ofense when he led the team with 12 td's and over 1,200 yards rushing(guess that's just the father in me) right n Mac
so season over huh, my nephews got 1 more game then its playoffs.

Mar 12, 2010
My sons team squeaked out a 7 to 6 win on saturday in the first round of the playoffs. he had a solid day on defense it looked like he was in just about every tackle but i think he had 10 a forced fumble on one hit and returned another fumble 70 something yards only to have the other running back fumble it on the very next play very sloppy wet game.

hopefully the boys come this next week with some drive ready to work because this next team is well coached and they run the wing t so it is 3 yds and a cloud of dust until they break a big one. the last time our defense had them shutdown for the entire first half but the second half on a couple of plays where we had our little timmys out there for their playing time they broke the big ones. and the whole time our offense just couldnt get it rolling to keep pace. but this game i feel we should be able to capitalize on a couple of things we saw on the game film