POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
The games I go to around here for my nephews are pure drama parents and coaches alike, they have a good team but they don't know what to do with it. Coaches try to play their sons even though they don't belong in a position and ruin it for other players.

They never rotate players and let them rest, they play them on both sides of the ball never putting in a fresh player unless the kid gets hurt. Coaches and parents had a meeting and these guys are saying "I don't care what nobody thinks, I put my free time to coach so I do as I want." WTF kind of shit is that? This is Pee Wee football by the way.

If you going to be a coach or assistant coach cut the bullshit and stop being biased put players in a position based on there strengths not your ties with them. Make them earn a spot. That is how you build character. Also if you don't know wtf your doing out there to begin with do some research on the rules in your league and learn about the game. Yes offensive line does have assignments for fucks sake. If you can't do that don't volunteer. /my rant for youth sports.
Real talk

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
@ dirty bra$$co1... I'm an assistant coach on my sons team. We split the teams into Red and Blue Squads, and I run the Blue Squad (Offense and Defense). Even thought is always stacked because of how young our team is, I'm having a ball.

We lost yesterday against the South Valley Grizzlies 24-12. The one thing I see a few teams doing is limiting how many 5 and 6 year olds they put on their team. Some of these teams will run a squad with 16 kids so they can run their older boys both ways. It's not a against the rule books, but it's pretty much cheating because they will stack their roster will older lighters while a team like mine is majority 5 and 6 year olds who have never played the game before. Eitherway, we gave em our best shot but came up short. Next week we got East Bay East Warriors
Yall play at home or away?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ Kontac... We played an away game. We've played all of our home games already. Well actually our next game against the East bay Warriors is considered a Home game, but we're playing in San Bruno on the West Bay Rams field. Some how we got scheduled to play a game at 5pm on some one else's field.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
That's good them boys come out talking smack on all levels tiny mites,mighty mights,jr.pee wee's,don't let them get to your boys that is 60% of how they win their games. I can't wait until we get another crack at them on another site the play off's are at Santa Clara so lord willing we can get that far

Mar 20, 2007
geea yea,well we paly e.p.a. this wkend in(hollister) probaly gonna get smash on like alwayz. like all the other wksz lol... as long as my son does gud n make playez am good. whut yall knw about e.p.a. tiny mites? i think i heard sumthang about them around here.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
It's gonna be the EPA Greyhounds. The Palo Alto Knights are no longer Pop Warner. We scrimmaged the Greyhounds earlier this year, and they have a big kid at the Running back position so look out for him. If you can stop him you should be fine. They have alot of speed on their team though. Their kids run track during the off season so they have lots of team speed, but they are a young team to so it should be a good game.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
27-0 win over the Campbell Bears my son ran 3 times for 89 yards and a touchdown he didn't play in the second half score was 27-0 at half next up Redwood City a good game
i never played but from what i understand our redwood city 49ers have good teams

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
yeah your junior pee wee team is the best they are 4-2 we beat them 18-6 two weeks ago Im sure we will see them in the play offs^^ they played East Bay real tough last week Redwood City got 3 great running backs

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Thanks I see this shit all the time, just because your a fan of football doesn't mean you know everything there is to know about the game, you still have to learn some things about coaching like clock management, how many players are on the field. How to build character and sportsmanship. Special rules for your league for fucks sake. These guys over here think they just there to coach their own kids. Makes me sick.

One of my nephews has asthma he needed his inhaler and because he cracked the coaches son in the previous hitting drill in practice, he was telling him to man up. Fuck irresponsible coaches.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
One of my nephews has asthma he needed his inhaler and because he cracked the coaches son in the previous hitting drill in practice, he was telling him to man up. Fuck irresponsible coaches.
That coach needs to get socked in his jaw and his stomach. How are you going to tell a kid that's known to have asthma to man up when he was having trouble catching his breath? The airways become constricted.... People have died from asthma attacks. My little brother had a lot of trouble with asthma when he was younger. My mother used to always have to take in to the emergency room so they could put him on these breathing machines. This is disturbing to hear.... If I was a coach on that team, I'd check him for that.... I don't care if he was the head coach or not.

If I'm coaching my sons team he'd be just another player. Your nephews coach is a straight punk, and tell your nephew that he's already manned up by playing football period with asthma. And also tell him don't hesitate to take himself out of the game/practice if he's having trouble breathing.

Yeah that's extremely irresponsible!! I hope your nephew is ok bro!!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
That coach needs to get socked in his jaw and his stomach. How are you going to tell a kid that's known to have asthma to man up when he was having trouble catching his breath? The airways become constricted.... People have died from asthma attacks. My little brother had a lot of trouble with asthma when he was younger. My mother used to always have to take in to the emergency room so they could put him on these breathing machines. This is disturbing to hear.... If I was a coach on that team, I'd check him for that.... I don't care if he was the head coach or not.

If I'm coaching my sons team he'd be just another player. Your nephews coach is a straight punk, and tell your nephew that he's already manned up by playing football period with asthma. And also tell him don't hesitate to take himself out of the game/practice if he's having trouble breathing.

Yeah that's extremely irresponsible!! I hope your nephew is ok bro!!
Me and the homie were going to pound his face in but I didn't want to do that shit in front of all them kids. Then kids in future going to think that shit is coo and take it into adulthood.

Going to talk to this coach tomorrow after the game about this shit, sometimes the right words are stronger than an ass beat.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
[QUOTE='[-KoRp$-]Going to talk to this coach tomorrow after the game about this shit, sometimes the right words are stronger than an ass beat.[/QUOTE]

You're right, follow up with us and let us know how it goes. If I'm a head coach or any coach I'd have more sympathy for a kid that was diagnosed with asthma and I would take a bit easier on him. Screw all that "man up" talk..... these are still children. If he doesn't like or can't handle seeing his son get cracked then maybe he shouldn't be coaching. He's the one that needs to man up.

Good luck and I hope everything turns out good!!

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
We won today 18-12 a little too close over the Sunnyvale Knights (5-3) we are now (6-1) my son ran 5 times 86 yards and 2 touchdowns on D he had 5 tackles. Next up (6-1)Morgan Hill last game before the play-off's start

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
You know what i hate as a coach... Is parents who try to live vicariously through their kids. Signing up little timmy who could give 3 shits about football, or sports in general, and expecting us as coaches to turn some wimpy ass kid into patrick willis. You know the type of kid who shy's away from contact. Any time that kid gets touched a little on the field he wants an ambulance? He would just assume quit as to be out there, but here are his parents... Stomping a dirt cloud on the track or in the stands. Recruiting any of the other sorry ass kids parents to bitch moan and complain about why his kid aint the running back. Or why he aint the middle linebacker.

who i coach for is of no importance. But we have about 6 kids on our midget team that i coach and if there is a football god, after the season he will allow me to be in a bar somewhere and one of these dads come at me on this bullshit.... Too many sissy ass kids with punked ass parents. Meaning they dont discipline their kids and wonder why they dont preform in school or on the field.

My rant.... carry on.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Our Tiny Mites took an "L" this weekend 18-12 against the East Bay Warriors. It was a good game though. They had a QB that looked like he should have been on a Junior Pee Wee team, he was that big, but he made weight. But it was still a close game. 1 game left against the Berkeley Jr. Bears at Oakland Tech

Dec 2, 2006
You know what i hate as a coach... Is parents who try to live vicariously through their kids. Signing up little timmy who could give 3 shits about football, or sports in general, and expecting us as coaches to turn some wimpy ass kid into patrick willis. You know the type of kid who shy's away from contact. Any time that kid gets touched a little on the field he wants an ambulance? He would just assume quit as to be out there, but here are his parents... Stomping a dirt cloud on the track or in the stands. Recruiting any of the other sorry ass kids parents to bitch moan and complain about why his kid aint the running back. Or why he aint the middle linebacker.

who i coach for is of no importance. But we have about 6 kids on our midget team that i coach and if there is a football god, after the season he will allow me to be in a bar somewhere and one of these dads come at me on this bullshit.... Too many sissy ass kids with punked ass parents. Meaning they dont discipline their kids and wonder why they dont preform in school or on the field.

My rant.... carry on.
Holy shit, You feel my pain to a fucking tee. Preach on....

*edit* or the coaches that play their own kids, friends kids, etc. out of position or in places they do not belong. If they deserve it, fine. The sole reason I coach is to bring fairness to the game for the kids, not the parents. Politics in youth sports and people's dreams of having an all american football player son are what ruins the experience for sure. Let it come to the kids how it comes.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
had to go through the same thing my sons first year the coach was trying to run his son when my son was the fastest on the team and did not fumble like his son did my son did not touch the ball until the last season he broke for a 50 yard touchdown then his second year new coach he had a break out season. true talent always comes out no matter what.