POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Went to the Redwood City East Bay Jr.Pee Wee Semi's yesterday my son has friends on Redwood City even though we lost to them last week we came to support they lost 6-0 good game I think East Bay will go to Florida cause our division was the strongest they should get out of the regionals real easy

Mar 20, 2007
Went to the Redwood City East Bay Jr.Pee Wee Semi's yesterday my son has friends on Redwood City even though we lost to them last week we came to support they lost 6-0 good game I think East Bay will go to Florida cause our division was the strongest they should get out of the regionals real easy
east bay who?whut there team name? whut color do they wear? an who going which squads? i dont think we ever playd yall

Mar 12, 2010
WE LOST 30 TO 0 THE BOYS CAME OUT FLAT AND COULDNT GET ANYTHING ROLLING. ITS REALLY HARD WHEN YOU HAVE 11 VS 14.

SOME STUPID CALLS TOOK OUR BOYS OUT OF IT THEY LOST FAITH THINKING THEY COULDNT GET THE WIN BECAUSE EVERYTIME THEY TURNED AROUND THE REFS WERE CALLING BULLSHIT HOLDING PENALTIES ON OFFENSE WHICH BROUGHT BACK TWO TDS AND THEN A CALL WHERE THE TIP OF THE BALL WAS TOUCHING THE THE FOAM ON THE CHAIN AND THE REFS SAID THAT IT WAS NOT A FIRST DOWN SO THE BALL GOT TURNED OVER ON DOWNS.

THEN ON DEFENSE THE BOYS WOULD MAKE A BIG STOP AND THEN THEY WOULD CALL ONE OF OUR BOYS FOR CHOPPING OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT PENALTY THAT WASNT EVEN THERE LIKE ON ONE PLAY A GROUP OF OUR BOYS BROUGHT THEIR BIG RUNNING BACK DOWN IN THE BACK FIELD AND THEY SAID ONE OF OUR KIDS CHOPPED BLOCKED ON DEFENSE AND WHEN WE ASKED THE REF THAT CALLED THE INFRACTION HE SAID HE DIDNT KNOW WHICH NUMBER DID IT .

ITS ALL GOOD MAYBE NEXT YEAR WE STILL HAD A WINNING SEASON AND THE KIDS IMPROVED THROUGH THE YEAR. NEXT YEAR IS JV WHERE THE KIDS GET A LITTLE BIGGER AND A LITTLE FASTER SO I WILL BE TAKING MY SON OUT AND WORKING WITH HIM TO HONE HIS SKILLS AND TO ALSO WORK OUT MY LITTLE SON WHO IS THE HORSE

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Both teams lost on Sat but both still made the playoffs. Peewee team barley squeaked by the playoffs. Bunch pissed off coaches not knowing how to address weaknesses.

The older nephew who is in the JR's, had to go up against a big man child on the line, he was playing Left Tackle and held him off pretty good taking him where he wanted to go. Looks like these guys Clovis Cowboys going to be the rivals because they the only team we have lost too.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
My son played his 2nd year of football, and had the time of his life. Last year he played on the line the whole year, this year his coach put him at QB and LB and he did pretty well for a 6 year old if you ask me. I had fun watching him grow over the year. He took his lumps and bruises but responded well. He only scored 2 touchdowns this year, but I didn't even expect him to be in position to do that this year. We'll take all that he learned this year and definitely apply it to next year which will be his final year as a Tiny Mite.

Mar 20, 2007
thtas koo congratz to all yall. yea we played all (hollister vikings) tha blue raiders n titans. sucx i think my son might have to stay dnw. i would love him to move up to mighty-might. but tha coach said they might hold all 7yrds bak. its a good n bad thing. this wuz his 1st yr so it might b good 4him to stay bak. butta damn they hella sux. n would jus like him to play wit bigger n better comp. butta whut-eva. whut yall think? move up r stay?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Don't rush him if you don't have to. Especially if this was here first year. We only won 2 games this year. It really aint about wins and losses at this age group. It's more about teaching the kids fundamentals and them learning how to play the game of football. my plan from the gate was to make sure my son played 3 years of Tiny Mite level. I wouldn't even consider putting my kid up unless he just couldn't make weight. They need those Tiny Mite years to really start figuring out the game. Our team was so young that we will probably only lose 3 or 4 players.

Mar 20, 2007
dirty bra$$co1... What's your sons number? I might have pics of him when we played the Vikings
@ mr.cleen he number 61 homie. o-line & de. that be tight if u gots pix of him. gotta get me a video cam 4 next yr. an yea i feel ya 100% on how win lose dont matter. an all about fundaments. butta it wuz jus frustrating for us parents. nawamsaying. hey thanx 4 tha info tho. i really apprecate it mayne. 4rilla