Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Dam...thats was the most fucked up episode yet! Jimmy's mom fucked that boy up bad...

My prediction-Jimmy and Richard gonna get back wit Nucky and start murderin everybody! Bet!

Jul 27, 2009
that was one crazy ending

Van Alden gonna change his mind about the Doyle deal and be on the run, maybe strike a deal with Nucky

ive been waiting for the Commodore to die for a while now. and man Jimmy's mom is a bitch. she's still gonna be controlling him too.

and Margaret is acting stupid now, but watch in the finale she'll come back to her senses

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
So Jimmy's mom rapes her own son and by all accounts got was a HUGE help in getting him expelled from Princeton. Nucky sent that dude to Princeton!

Nucky found a way to get out of the legal case, but now Van Alden is on the run. Can they trial him while Van Alden (their main witness) is on the run? Will Eli snitch?

Things are looking up for Nucky! I see Van Alden going back to dude with sprained neck to take the deal, but of course stealing the money and taking off.

Margaret is wildin out right now! She almost told Nucky about her and Mick, but she didn't. Damn I was hoping she would though!

Jimmy is in 1 fucked up situation!!!! His friends don't care about him anymore, even Capone turned his back on him (which I didn't see coming). He has NO CHOICE but to go back with Nucky and help him.

The last episode was by far the best this season. The way they mixed the past with the present was sooo fucking incredible!!! Great Series so far and the Finale Looks DOPE!

Jul 27, 2009
we probably wont even find out if nucky will go to jail until next season. who's seen the preview for next week's episode? man its sad that theres only 1 episode left

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This season has been more about Jimmy anyway, as long as they tie up his story threads next episode I'd be content. It seems very unlikely Nucky will go to jail at this point, even if he does, the writers have proved they could make compelling storylines with other characters already.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I don't see Nucky going to jail, but I am an optimist.

Unless Margaret starts running her mouth........

I am wondering if the Maid will tell Nucky what she overheard with Mick and Margaret talking?

Mar 11, 2011
Only reason Nucky would go to jail would be because Steve Buscemi has some other shit to do...cuz to be honest their are a lot of dope secondary players and on down the line but without Nuck the Empire really ain't shit but costumes and watered down whiskey.

Jul 27, 2009
Only reason Nucky would go to jail would be because Steve Buscemi has some other shit to do...cuz to be honest their are a lot of dope secondary players and on down the line but without Nuck the Empire really ain't shit but costumes and watered down whiskey.
i think that if he did go to jail, he would still be in the show. he'd be running shit from the cell. but i dont see him going to jail. he'll get dirt, he'll get Eli to come back to him, something

Feb 3, 2006
I finally got to watch the last 2 weeks esps on my DVR. Nucky's brother Eli had the realist stop snitching speech I ever heard to his deputy. Nucky is not going to jail and I think Jimmy is going to come back to Nucky after killing off some more people.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Jimmy's mom said she used to suck his dick when he was a baby (she said it in a convo with his wife) so I wasn't shocked by that shit.

But like I said in another thread, FUCK JIMMY.

Now for the spoilers. If you want to find out if Nucky goes to jail just google ENOCH JOHNSON or NUCKY JOHNSON. If the story sticks to historical accuracy (which some of it does) you'll have your answer.