Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^Well that guy set up the hit and Nucky just go shot, I'd imagine he'd still be a bit jumpy. Jimmy should have got Richard to snipe the butcher, or sent a squad.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
them irish mob dudes took out their boss the same way they tried to take out nucky. I think that's why he seemed unsettled about it. he knows the feel bro.

chalky is a real boss. rather than just have that dude beat down in jail and forget about him. he gets dude to work for him, that's one less enemy looking for revenge. chalky recognized that dude had a mouth on him and knew he could use that to help get the strike going.

Sep 29, 2003
chalky is indeed a boss...of the negros that is. Don't forget Nucky's still running Chalky and ordered the strike in the first place

I hope Margaret loses her daughter....karma's going to come around and slap her in the face.

We definitely haven't seen the last of the Jew Butcher....he's gonna get dirty on Atlantic City and Waxy Gordon. This guy isn't going out like a chump hahaa heads will roll

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Great story line, I'm thinkin the prosecutor is waiting for Nucky when he gets home to bust his ass with the Whisky. Nucky's gonna have to dig up some dirt on that bitch, possibly her fuckin her colleague. Also, I believe Manny the butcher caught the 12gauge to the upper shoulder area. Cranium blast from shotty = dead.

Jul 27, 2009
Great story line, I'm thinkin the prosecutor is waiting for Nucky when he gets home to bust his ass with the Whisky. Nucky's gonna have to dig up some dirt on that bitch, possibly her fuckin her colleague. Also, I believe Manny the butcher caught the 12gauge to the upper shoulder area. Cranium blast from shotty = dead.
she's gonna try to get Van Alden to testify against him. sounds like something interesting will happen in that situation

Sep 29, 2003

yea the camera showed the top of his shoulder was grazed and there was a bit of blood.

Owen Slater is an exceptional character....this guy has all the qualities Jimmy lacks....lots of potential there

Mar 11, 2011
And how the fuck the hitman going to miss wit a sawed off? smh Jimmy lookin like a fool right now!
Yea yall are right I watched in again I thought he caught shrapnel in the head but it was the shoulder (or trapezoid to be exact).

That was funny when Jimmy was talkin to Waxey Gordon and Waxey was all askin about one of his dudes.
Jimmy said, "I would just watch where you buy your cutlets" lol the butcher is servin human meat in the spot.

Someone hit up Brotha Lynch and let him know he might have a new place to eat lunch.

Sep 29, 2003
Yea yall are right I watched in again I thought he caught shrapnel in the head but it was the shoulder (or trapezoid to be exact).

That was funny when Jimmy was talkin to Waxey Gordon and Waxey was all askin about one of his dudes.
Jimmy said, "I would just watch where you buy your cutlets" lol the butcher is servin human meat in the spot.

Someone hit up Brotha Lynch and let him know he might have a new place to eat lunch.
oh shit no way...is that what he meant? I thought he was just implying that it was the butcher from Philly who killed his man..."oh thats nasty" haha