Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
that guy also has lots of potential to be a good character. Him and Chalky got off on the wrong foot, but obviously Chalky is smart enough to realise he can be an asset....hopefully he gets some screen time as the show progresses

Mar 11, 2011
There is some great dialogue in the show man.

That scene with Nucky, Rothstein and the New Lawyer was clean. Dude had a drawer fulla balls with fake Ty Cobb signatures

Then when Jimmy meets with Chalky and Chalky asks, "How Nucky shoes fittin" and Jimmy says "Tighter than I expected".

That wasn't the finale was it?

Sep 29, 2003
That scene with Nucky, Rothstein and the New Lawyer was clean. Dude had a drawer fulla balls with fake Ty Cobb signatures

huh? I interpreted that scene as him being a very powerful lawyer who probably knows lots of people, including baseball players. Those baseballs had real signatures on them....He gave Ty Cobb away because its just a baseball and he can always get more

That wasn't the finale was it?[/
nope that was Episode number 10; 2 more to go.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
"The most valuable thing in life is your health........*shot*"

Dude is a gangster for real. He wants Jimmy dead he don't give no fuck about liquor. He will side with Nucky before it's all over with I think. I think Nucky just showed and proved that he is waaayyyy ahead of these young cats. How about them FINALLY ready to sell some liquor and they can sell it because Nucky done sold his to everyone in the City! haha....

clownin!

Oct 9, 2008
So is the series a wrap after these last 2 episodes or is there gonna be another season? I thought i heard something about them only doing 2 seasons and it kinda seems like shit starting to come to a head, main characters gettin killed off in shit...

Mar 11, 2011
huh? I interpreted that scene as him being a very powerful lawyer who probably knows lots of people, including baseball players. Those baseballs had real signatures on them....He gave Ty Cobb away because its just a baseball and he can always get more
Na bruh bruh, the baseball with Cobb's signature was mos def fake cuz dude had a drawer full of them lol (all signed by Cobb). Not only that but they had different color signatures on em like his assistants pen ran outta ink while they were forging. That type of savvy businessman would not waste the time getting balls signed by Cobb when he very well knows nobody will know the difference.

An interesting plot inclusion was that the ball was signed by Cobb, a famously ruthless and amoral ball player. The episode completely revolved around sin, forgiveness and morality. These mofuckin writers really know what the business is...man I'm impressed.

Jan 25, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^
u forgetting that Rothstein was indicted about buying games in baseball so his lawyer might have real balls with Cobb sign and like MaKaVeLi_420 said this dude is powerful why he would have to bootleg balls - just saying

Jul 27, 2009
Richard is gonna end up killing Manny. Jimmy's wife was probably the only personthat actually listened to what he was saying

shit is really gonna pop off these last two episodes

Jul 27, 2009
So is the series a wrap after these last 2 episodes or is there gonna be another season? I thought i heard something about them only doing 2 seasons and it kinda seems like shit starting to come to a head, main characters gettin killed off in shit...
ive read that a 3rd season's been confirmed

Na bruh bruh, the baseball with Cobb's signature was mos def fake cuz dude had a drawer full of them lol (all signed by Cobb). Not only that but they had different color signatures on em like his assistants pen ran outta ink while they were forging. That type of savvy businessman would not waste the time getting balls signed by Cobb when he very well knows nobody will know the difference.

An interesting plot inclusion was that the ball was signed by Cobb, a famously ruthless and amoral ball player. The episode completely revolved around sin, forgiveness and morality. These mofuckin writers really know what the business is...man I'm impressed.
nah the balls were really signed.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Arnold Rothstien was a real dude. He was the one who fixed the Black Sox games. I believe that his lawyer really had the (real) signatures. Nucky's face said it all when he saw the drawer open. I could be wrong, I havent re-watched it yet.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I believe the baseballs were real. Dude had a drawer full of them because most likely he helped get Cobb of a bunch of shit back in those days. Cobb was not only a Dirty Ball player, he lived his life like he played baseball. Read up on him.....

I could see Manya getting killed off, but Damn I was really hoping he would put Jimmy in his place before hand, we'll see.

There WILL BE A 3rd SEASON.......They already confirmed it!

Also, does anyone else find it funny when Jimmy say's "This is my City". I know his dad does! He told Jimmy to lift up his skirt so he could get his Cunt fucked!!! hahahahaaa

Sep 29, 2003
yea HBO is very excited about this program...it has been renewed for a 3rd and will probably be renewed again after that. Hope it goes for 5 or 6..

rambo187 said:
^^^^^^^^^^
u forgetting that Rothstein was indicted about buying games in baseball so his lawyer might have real balls with Cobb sign and like MaKaVeLi_420 said this dude is powerful why he would have to bootleg balls - just saying
lol@this guy typing out my screen name. Yea there's no reason for that lawyer to fake baseball signatures....those joints are real and i'm sure we will come to see the power this guy has

Mar 11, 2011
I believe the baseballs were real. Dude had a drawer full of them because most likely he helped get Cobb of a bunch of shit back in those days. Cobb was not only a Dirty Ball player, he lived his life like he played baseball. Read up on him.....

Hey mothafucka we can agree to disagree on whether the signature balls were real but don't get it twisted on my knowledge of Ty Cobb aight lol

And, yaaaa Rothstein was real. What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that I don't think this lawyer would go out of his way to give signed balls away to people that would not know the difference.

and Manny is a cold dude yo