Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
WTF! Are yall sure about a 3rd season? Looks like the series is a wrap after that! Jimmy's dead, Margret fucked over Nucky. I don't see how they're gonna continue the show?

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
ha, I live right by/work in Cicero. It's where Capone eventually set up shop for the mob. Should be interesting to see if Van Alden's involved in that.
Q.

What about Michael Shannon’s character, the now-disgraced federal agent Nelson Van Alden?
A.

People in the audience who are students of Mob history might pick up on the fact that Cicero, Ill., was the place that became Al Capone’s headquarters in 1924. It wasn’t an accident that we chose to put him somewhere in the Midwest that might or might not have ramifications down the line for him.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...n-the-mother-of-all-boardwalk-empire-seasons/

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ha, I live right by/work in Cicero. It's where Capone eventually set up shop for the mob. Should be interesting to see if Van Alden's involved in that.
Bro I stay in Cicero every time I go to the Chi. I used to stay at my wife's-Aunt's crib, but they moved further out. The last couple time we stayed at Chicago Land Hotel, but that fucking place has gone down significantly since we started!!! I thought about moving to Cicero a couple years ago. Seems like a real decent area.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Jimmy's mom said she used to suck his dick when he was a baby (she said it in a convo with his wife) so I wasn't shocked by that shit.

But like I said in another thread, FUCK JIMMY.

Now for the spoilers. If you want to find out if Nucky goes to jail just google ENOCH JOHNSON or NUCKY JOHNSON. If the story sticks to historical accuracy (which some of it does) you'll have your answer.
Yea Jimmy fucked up! and he knew it.

He wanted to die you could tell after his wife was murdered. He was sniffing heroin for fucks sake.
I am just glad that he helped get Nucky off for now. Margaret fucked over Nucky at the end for that Deed, LOL. Stupid fucking bitch, but I can kind of see her point. (Make sure he married her for the right reason typa shit, not the land)

I Googled the history of the show mid-way through the first season. If they stick to the script the Road to Atlantic City never get's built.

Either way it's a great Fucking show. I hate that it's over, but I can't wait until next season.

HBO getting turned off now.......

Mar 11, 2011
Yea... I still can't believe Nuck sided with the Butcher tho. I think he was gonna give Jimmy a spot in the organization but that snake in the grass Eli convinced him not to. Fuck Eli yo.

That seen with Jimmy, Nuck and the Irishman was clean too. You could literally feel the funk

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Goddamn great season finale, dat whole shit was cray. Richard is about to either kill himself or go after Nucky's head for that shit. I really hope Margaret gets killed next season, can't stand that dumb bitch.

Jul 27, 2009
man that was a great finale. gonna cop the Season 1 BluRay when it comes out in a few weeks.

and yeah Jimmy knew he was gonna die. thats why he went unarmed. not even his knife. and when tommy asked him if his mom went with him to that spot, he said "no i went by myself" and told him he could too, its like he was telling him not to stick to what tommy's grandmother tells him

i was glad when in that last meeting he told her to shut up. he finally made his own decision and helped Nucky out big time.

cant wait to see what happens next season.

Feb 3, 2006
That finale was off the hook. Once Jimmy told Tommy not to come with him I knew he was going to die. Nucky was on his G shit, to show his brother Eli, and the rest of them that he don't mind getting his hands dirty. Chalky got his money and the three KKK members. Margaret went from the gangsta bitch that had your back, to a goofy chick I wanted to die in one season. Great season 2 and great finale. HBO is the king of great shows about gangster shit.

Oct 9, 2008
I thought when jimmy asked nucky if "theres anything he could do for him," Nuck was gonna be like, "yeah wack my stupid bitch!" That would had been a smart move!

I'm kinda disappointed that they killed Jimmy tho, especially on some bullshit Eli was pushin! That dude was practicaly the main character and damn near had more screen time then Nucky! Him and Richard was some gangsta ass muthafuckas! Now wtf gonna happen to Richard?

Jul 27, 2009
i think she donated the land to see test Nucky.

but still, that is some bullshit what Eli did, i dont think Nucky would've killed him, just made him go to jail.

some dude who always predicted what would happen said Jimmy was gonna die, but i didnt believe it because of how big his character is

i guess thats saying that anyone can die