mr doc documentary?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
grind4mine said:
Is this nigga fo real?? hahaha 3,500 units, is that like going wood or plastic.

But for real cuzz when you gonna holla at Lynch so he can get Doc's next album on the right path??
good idea, it sounds like your ready to suck a lot of dick for that to happen, you and that fag the evil genie (the good retard). plastic and wood str8 fag shit. you'llnever sell a unit in your life.

May 30, 2006
First off u wanna be pimp. Save that gay ass dick suckin bullshit 4 your Myspace boyfriend in Sweden. Az matter of fact, take the word pimp out of your vocab cuz your a business man NOT a pimp. U don't even know what a pimp iz. I'm not even a pimp but I was raised around playaz & "game" bangaz who laced me & I caould ask u a few ism questionz that'll have yo head hurting. Now correct me if I'm wrong but......... aren't u Mexican? No disrespect 2 my Mexican playaz but I aint never met a Mexican pimp in my entire life. Stick to your business ventures & your new distrabution. U aint got a single mack bone in your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.