mr doc documentary?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2002
Compared to half of the shit comin' out it was decent, I still throw it in the Pioneer and slap it time to time.....................the wife digs the Beach Boys cut......................outro

Mar 5, 2007
I never even bothered wasting my cash on getting this album..... I wasted enough endz on the last few albums Doc put out, I didn't fell like getting ripped off again.

Cuzz seriously needs Lynch to try and help him revive his career or is that too late?

May 30, 2006
Green-Eyes said:
fo/sho my killas. shit is as real as 9/11 you feel. you should hear the album, this album is going to save the west coast and put it back on top like it always will be. i put that on gangsta rap and the siccness. SO ARE YOU READY TO BOSS UP??????????????????

Lorenzo Green-Eyes
Thiz nigga must of been high off sherm when he posted thiz shit.

Sep 18, 2006
hahahaha probably was on some sherm, maybe sniffing some paint. but i gotta still give doc props for Setripin Bloccstyle, i still listen to that cd like 2-3 times a week. such a fucking classic. its sad really, if he would've stuck with lynch and them he would've been on his A game...to bad he had to go and collab with dudes that sniff paint/butt

May 30, 2006
shirmstick said:
hahahaha probably was on some sherm, maybe sniffing some paint. but i gotta still give doc props for Setripin Bloccstyle, i still listen to that cd like 2-3 times a week. such a fucking classic. its sad really, if he would've stuck with lynch and them he would've been on his A game...to bad he had to go and collab with dudes that sniff paint/butt
U know what? Fuck that! Lynch iz responsible 4 Doc having "one" good album. Set Rip'n iz a Sacramento classic but not an overall classic. I bought it when it first dropped when I was living in LA & either though I was feeling it from the start it did take some time 4 it 2 really grow on me to where I would bump it all the time. Doc was never really a great rapper that first cd was tight because of Lynch's production & influence.

Mar 5, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
U know what? Fuck that! Lynch iz responsible 4 Doc having "one" good album. Set Rip'n iz a Sacramento classic but not an overall classic. I bought it when it first dropped when I was living in LA & either though I was feeling it from the start it did take some time 4 it 2 really grow on me to where I would bump it all the time. Doc was never really a great rapper that first cd was tight because of Lynch's production & influence.
I agree with you on this......

I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch actually wrote his lyrics for him. lol

Is it just me or do y'all notice that Doc's verses don't even really rhyme?

May 30, 2006
When I bought it most of my niggaz in LA were like "dude iz garbage", but I kept bumpin it cuz Lynch came tight with the beatz & Lynch was rappin on half the album. Doc would come cool every so often but overall I was like "thiz nigga iz average on the mic".

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
LOL!!!!!!

YOU MUTHAFUCCIN HATA'S MAKE ME CHUCKLE!!!! I aint eatin my words by a long shot you marks. i'm eatin steaks and i got stacks. this Documnetary album did more then sell units you retards! it boosted me into some very good situations with remarkable powerful people and high powered artists that Love the music i make. I just signed a big Distro. deal to put out even more of the albums you hate and too have them in more places and more countries than before. I have 5 albums for 07' and 08' that i've been workin on for the 2 years since my last release. you cant keep a real gangsta down ITS NOT POSSIBLE. the more you hate the more famous i get. Doc's album sold 3,500 units bitches and i'm real about it. in this age of music thats a lot of units. that not including all the fat digital download checks i get on the regular. I LOVE IPODS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. check my myspace page for the HUMMER and the Drop Vette you bitches. Mr. Doctor "Documentary" is the shit. I'm paid off that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the dude that went into the archives to re-post this shit just showed what a computer nerd and a real bitch this fag really is and to anybody posting any negativity posts to his repost is just as much a bitch.

one love to hihlosis for keeping it real. a post like yours in a bunch of hate shows you got balls and a person wit balls i can respect.

Apr 5, 2006
u a joke greeneyes, even if u got $10 off each CD (an extreme overestimate) thats 35G's how the fuck you live off that, you can make more working at mcdonalds haha, it dont count if the whips are leases homie! u talkin distro thats the biggest laugh of them all, u sellin your albums on CDBABY!!! all im sayin is quit tryin to be some "real gangsta" whos ballin outta control, huge in the music game and bringing the west coast back and be who you really are: a fakeass CEO makin no big moves in the rap game with no musical talent whos barely able to eat.

May 30, 2006
I look @ it like thiz...... I could care less about how much Green Eyes made or didn't make off of The Documentery BUT the only thing that had me trippin was the comment about that album resurrecting the West & itz the West Coast savior album etc. Thatz what had me LMMFOA! Getting on the net bragging about material gain meanz nothing to me. Hummers get like 6 miles to the gallon so we know where a lot of hiz cash goes to-Valero! That West Coast savior comment iz the shit that fucked me up.

Mar 5, 2007
Green-Eyes said:
I just signed a big Distro.
Green-Eyes said:
Doc's album sold 3,500 units
Green-Eyes said:
check my myspace page for the HUMMER and the Drop Vette you bitches.
Green-Eyes said:
Mr. Doctor "Documentary" is the shit. I'm paid off that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this nigga fo real?? hahaha 3,500 units, is that like going wood or plastic.

But for real cuzz when you gonna holla at Lynch so he can get Doc's next album on the right path??

Status
Not open for further replies.