mr doc documentary?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2004
lol i duno man. i dont think DOC of all peopel on the west can bring it back. to me... it never left. mainstream jus stopeed showin luv. we too real for em. but fucc it. the west will be bac on top of shit and have it locked again no doubt. doc cant do it himself. im anxious to see how he comes. but i do agree its hypocritical if he got jay and 50 on it. doc had a good album wit bloccstyle. i duno if he can do it again and i mean no matter whut folks say about him bein a snitch a punk a mark a bitch or w/e... i do hope this shit is tight tho i hope he sell good and shit jus to see it u kno. regardless of his rep.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
can we Get some more info on these features...and i'm surely Gonna have to listen to it before i waste my money on another shitty CD which it has the potential to be, since the other Doc's were besides Settrippin..but he's been Gone for a minute, so maybe he's been workin hard

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
check tower listening posts then homey

M-1 said:
can we Get some more info on these features...and i'm surely Gonna have to listen to it before i waste my money on another shitty CD which it has the potential to be, since the other Doc's were besides Settrippin..but he's been Gone for a minute, so maybe he's been workin hard
or your homeboy who bought before you and is now educating you on Mr. Doctor

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Goodfella said:
i erased my hating-ass comment. i'm sure this album will be a huge success

Thats good shit homey. but i really did'nt think it was hating i took it as having hope for other artists that you liked in the past and when the album dropped with all the hype and big buzz it had it turned out to be boo boo. I promise you and everybody on these boards this album "Documentary" will not be a dissapointment. If you liked my last album i did "Paper Route" that album does'nt even compare to "Documentary". Check it out SEPTEMBER 21ST, 2004 HISTORY FOR THE WEST COAST ONCE AGAIN WILL BE MADE. MR. DOCTOR "DOCUMENTARY"

LORENZO GREEN-EYES

Dec 25, 2003
I aint hatin at all. I dont even kno him. But the reality is that hes been heavily criticized due to his last releases since they all came from Black Market which is already heading downhill but ... is that
" WE ALL SUPRISED THAT HES FINALLY MAKIN A COMEBACK AND ITS GONNA BE MAJOR FOR HIM THIS TIME". whut, 50 Cent, JayZ, Lil Flip, THE BEACH BOYS!!?? now thats off the wall right there. But when it comes out imma check it fo sure and I really hope its a worth special oneinatime listen.

BTW?? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE SUPPOSED RELEASE OF LOC2DABRAIN???
they all parted ways or whaa??
tell me about it cuz they and him a pretty much raw! No doubt!!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
loc2dabrain

smallski61916 said:
I aint hatin at all. I dont even kno him. But the reality is that hes been heavily criticized due to his last releases since they all came from Black Market which is already heading downhill but ... is that
" WE ALL SUPRISED THAT HES FINALLY MAKIN A COMEBACK AND ITS GONNA BE MAJOR FOR HIM THIS TIME". whut, 50 Cent, JayZ, Lil Flip, THE BEACH BOYS!!?? now thats off the wall right there. But when it comes out imma check it fo sure and I really hope its a worth special oneinatime listen.

BTW?? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE SUPPOSED RELEASE OF LOC2DABRAIN???
they all parted ways or whaa??
tell me about it cuz they and him a pretty much raw! No doubt!!

That was a big movement that went nowhere. Fools went to the pen, fools died, and fools just fell the fuck off due to personnel shit. it went from loc2dabrain to fig nation, ebk, to a bunch of other era's in time and clicks. (this is not in any particular order either) so chill and don't get ready to roast me. Doc went and did pen time Babe Reg went and did his own thing and Lynch went and did what he was bound to do regardless. with all that going on, one era ended while another era started. in Doc's new album "Documentary" he touches on those era's and what was going on and how that was paved. and no i did'nt say anything about this compared to what Doc touches on.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Apr 25, 2002
Hate to break it to you guys but I heard all the "Big Featured" tracks by 50, J, and Flip...and they sound recylced...Jay's Verse sounds like it was recorded when he was still wearing diapers. 50's sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom, and Flip's is mixed with a little bit of both...

Jun 28, 2002
why is it hating when a muthafucka speaks they MIND???? lET MUTHAFUCKAS SAY WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANTA SAY AND THATS THAT. Now if a muthafucka says something on the cpu that offends you then say something back SIMPLE! You guys can internet scuffle till your blue in the face... Other then that let these kids speak they fucken minds. Homies don't bite your tongues say what you feel dog! Like that fool Common said if I don't like I don't like it don't mean that I hatin... REAL SPIT!!!

my 38 cents

Tre-8

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
I know you wanna be a big man, but your still small.

OverDoze said:
Hate to break it to you guys but I heard all the "Big Featured" tracks by 50, J, and Flip...and they sound recylced...Jay's Verse sounds like it was recorded when he was still wearing diapers. 50's sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom, and Flip's is mixed with a little bit of both...

What you heard lil rap fan is the snippet songs on Docs old site that have'nt been mixed and mastered. What, i'm gonna put finished songs on there so you can internet slang some shit you fucc. we really do love our fans though (i just sometimes go into catastrophic rages, please don't mind me) i need another vicoden. aka vicodizzle.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Aug 20, 2004
Tre-8 said:
why is it hating when a muthafucka speaks they MIND???? lET MUTHAFUCKAS SAY WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANTA SAY AND THATS THAT. Now if a muthafucka says something on the cpu that offends you then say something back SIMPLE! You guys can internet scuffle till your blue in the face... Other then that let these kids speak they fucken minds. Homies don't bite your tongues say what you feel dog! Like that fool Common said if I don't like I don't like it don't mean that I hatin... REAL SPIT!!!

my 38 cents

Tre-8
LOL...thats what im talkin bout...

Jun 28, 2002
fuck that he ain't gonna bann you for speaking your mind I don't think he's a dick head like that dog...Be yourself and fuck whoelse can you be..... We ain't had that gay banning shit since the Roloc days!

Status
Not open for further replies.