mr doc documentary?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

onelegdave said:
wtf is this? feat. jay z 50 cent lil flip? is this for real?

fo/sho my killas. shit is as real as 9/11 you feel. you should hear the album, this album is going to save the west coast and put it back on top like it always will be. i put that on gangsta rap and the siccness. SO ARE YOU READY TO BOSS UP??????????????????

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Jul 1, 2004
i wanna kno how the fuck doc got scratch like that. dude fell off a long ass time ago. bloccstyle was his only good shit to me really. after that i knew he released albums but he didnt make no noize or nothin. just faded out u kno.. so how did he jus start staccin chips i mean i duno how much 30 cents or gay z or lil flip charge for their verses but i kno it AINT cheap. i am anxious to hear it tho. who does the production on it? he got some Dre beats wit all them appearences!? lol shit it does sound like it might be a good album tho. well wait and see......

Jul 27, 2003
Yeah hopefully it turns out good. Its wiered that the cd is comin out on the 21st but no songs on radio and no even samples of songs. Whassup with the beach boys feature though???

Jul 27, 2003
i just got the new showcase magazine that got messy marv on the cover and it got an ad for this Mr. Doc cd. Looks like he spent all the money on the features cause the ad was cheap looking and the website he gave as his site dosnt exist. I really hope this is a good album cause I still bumb blockstyle to this day but I have my doubts that this album will compaire.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

antonio916 said:
i doubt this shit can bring the west back lorenzo...but what kind of distro you workin with then? somethin major or or is it just mom and pop stores in norcal...

knaw homey it will. the distro is major and it will be in every store in the u.s.a. check best buy, tower listening stations everywhere. TOO ALL YOU FAKES DON'T HATE BUY THE ALBUM BURN ONE AND MARINATE.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
TOO ALL YOU FAKES DON'T HATE BUY THE ALBUM BURN ONE AND MARINATE(yea for sure ill burn one one of his cd's once it hits da net) cant wait to let the bootlegging begain oh yes it shall be plentyfull

Status
Not open for further replies.