Mixed Plate thoughts and more....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
You guys are all missing the fucking point.

This Whitlock dude is a fucking straight up racist that couldn't write himself out of a wet paper bag if it were on its side and still open. He's not even insulting to just one race. While he passively talks shit on white people, he stereotypes blacks as well. He's a Micheal Eric Dyson, only Micheal Eric Dyson has the balls to be an outright racist. If you castrated Micheal Eric Dyson, you'd have Jason Whitlock.

You guys are focused on the guy talking about whether OG is a decent album or not, and less occupied with the fact that his response to being called a racist was that "black folks" like to dance, rollerskate, and party.

According to him, this is a typical black man...

I know that a lot of you weren't around here back in the day when he was first talking shit about Tech, but he essentially brought ratings to his shitty sports show by bringing up the only phenomenon coming out of KC worth mentioning. I suppose he was so ashamed of his own career, with being stuck talking KC sports when he clearly thinks he's got so much more to offer the world, that he eventually talked so much shit on Strange that he wound up playing Tech songs in between his bullshit.

This guy wanted to be the KC Larry King but the PD of the station knew where he belonged... In obscurity.

I'd be ashamed to have this asshole represent me if I were black. This guy speaks for all black people now? I dare any white kid reading this to go to the open forum and say "well you like/don't like that shit because you're black. That album/show is for white people. White dudes enjoy X, and black people enjoy Y. I don't get Y out of music, I read fucking books for that shit."

Fuckin' asshole.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
You guys are all missing the fucking point.

This Whitlock dude is a fucking straight up racist that couldn't write himself out of a wet paper bag if it were on its side and still open. He's not even insulting to just one race. While he passively talks shit on white people, he stereotypes blacks as well. He's a Micheal Eric Dyson, only Micheal Eric Dyson has the balls to be an outright racist. If you castrated Micheal Eric Dyson, you'd have Jason Whitlock.

You guys are focused on the guy talking about whether OG is a decent album or not, and less occupied with the fact that his response to being called a racist was that "black folks" like to dance, rollerskate, and party.

According to him, this is a typical black man...

I know that a lot of you weren't around here back in the day when he was first talking shit about Tech, but he essentially brought ratings to his shitty sports show by bringing up the only phenomenon coming out of KC worth mentioning. I suppose he was so ashamed of his own career, with being stuck talking KC sports when he clearly thinks he's got so much more to offer the world, that he eventually talked so much shit on Strange that he wound up playing Tech songs in between his bullshit.

This guy wanted to be the KC Larry King but the PD of the station knew where he belonged... In obscurity.

I'd be ashamed to have this asshole represent me if I were black. This guy speaks for all black people now? I dare any white kid reading this to go to the open forum and say "well you like/don't like that shit because you're black. That album/show is for white people. White dudes enjoy X, and black people enjoy Y. I don't get Y out of music, I read fucking books for that shit."

Fuckin' asshole.

Calm down Zero... No need to be "Mr. Politically Correct"... I'm pretty sure everyone has a little bit of prejudice built into them, from just growing up in a certain area... even yourself... Dude didn't come off as a racist to me, he was just tryin' to be real...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This dude Zero is addressing is the same guy from the Kaliko interview on KOD.

He is pretty much dead on what Tom is saying he is.

He thrives on controversy, yet is somewhat spineless.

More power to you, Jason. You're more ahead of the game than me, but it's whatever.

Nov 14, 2002
I find it racist when a black man insinuates that whites subconsciously prefer Tech to be in a shitty mood. I find it racist when a black man then says that blacks like party music and whites like depressing shit, which he doesn't listen to because he reads books.

I can read between the lines of his bullshit real quick.

The sad part is, the people who can't are subliminally being preached racism to, and not even noticing it. He's a crafty racist... I'll give him that.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I find it racist when a black man insinuates that whites subconsciously prefer Tech to be in a shitty mood. I find it racist when a black man then says that blacks like party music and whites like depressing shit, which he doesn't listen to because he reads books.

I can read between the lines of his bullshit real quick.

The sad part is, the people who can't are subliminally being preached racism to, and not even noticing it. He's a crafty racist... I'll give him that.

You have to realize that everyone has their own point of view... no matter if you agree with it or not... On an issue such as race, it's built in us from the time of birth all the way to now, all of the things we've seen, heard, and experienced... So yes, I know exactly what you are saying... but, at the same time... I try to see it from other points of view...

Oct 6, 2008
Yeah, I see it from both angles...

It's irresponsible of Jason Whitlock to make such a statement, but when I read it, I understood the point he was making. I didn't walk away feeling like it was racist, but as Roz said we all have our own perspectives. It's up to your own interpretation.

And as LDS stated, Mr. Whitlock is trying to just stir things up for shock.. When I hear that skit on "KOD" with him and Kaliko it always pisses me off because it's sounds like he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, but he does... That's why Krizz ended the interview.

In the end, Zero had many good points, many indisputable, and as I said, it's up to your interpretation.

I say ignore him and just keep it movin'...

Fuck feeding him attention.

Dec 1, 2006
I don't know what color Zero Media is, but he/she is quite possibly the dumbest message-board poster I've ever had the pleasure of reading. He/she is one more stupid post from me calling bullshit and believing it's someone playing an elaborate joke. No one is that stupid.

Mixed Plate is a banger!!!

KOD wasn't my cup of tea, but I appreciate that other people enjoyed the hell out of it.

Nov 17, 2006
I can see yall hating on the themes of the mixplate, the features, the hooks.. even the beats. Yes. I understand they aint up to par.. but the one thing the album has going for it is every Tech verse is still lyrical as fuck. His verse on What's Next is great.. the rhyme scheme is dope.. same with Afterparty. Any one who's saying he's selling out or dumbing down is a moron. He just so happens to be in company with a lot of people who are more likely to make mainstream sounding music. He aint in the same place he was in 02.

Status
Not open for further replies.