Mixed Plate thoughts and more....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2006
The Mixed Plate is intended to serve Tech's black, KC fan base. And it delivers in a big way. I don't know if it is better than Sickology, but it might be. (My favorite Tech CDs are Sickology, Everready, Killer, favorite songs This Ring, The Rain, Midwest Choppers I & II, Dysfunctional, Stick and Move, It's On Now, Yada Yada Yada, In My Head. Just so you know my perspective.)

Jumpin Jax is an absolute club banger. Stevie Stone and Kaliko murder this track. Murder. I suspect Makzilla wrote the hook. It's tremendous.

If you like "trunk" music, you cannot do better than "Loud." Makes me wish I was 25 again and could just bump this shit in my neighborhood and wake everybody up.

Keep It One Hunit is street music. Glasses Malone and Scoob rip it.

Oh, You Didn't Know.... just a fun-ass song.

My number one impression is Irv Da Phenom announces on this CD that he has talent. Hooks and raps are outstanding.

There are only 3 or so tracks that I don't like. But I'll give 'em a chance to grow on me.

Tech's white fans who are dissatisfied, I say cut Tech some slack. I didn't publicly bitch during KOD. I chilled, listened to Monsterifik and Genius while I waited for the next collabos.

Tech drops a lot of music. You'll get served soon.

Whitlock

Nov 14, 2002
Oh I get it now. If I were black this album would be better to me. I guess black people enjoy boring features and repetitive chorus'.

My bad.

I knew you were a dumb hypocrite... I'll add racist to the list also.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Oh I get it now. If I were black this album would be better to me. I guess black people enjoy boring features and repetitive chorus'.

My bad.

I knew you were a dumb hypocrite... I'll add racist to the list also.
That's exactly the truth. Why do you think songs like "teach me how to dougie" and "pretty boy swag" are so popular. 90's baby black kids love that shit.

And its widely known that white people think whitlock is a racist and black people think hes a sellout.

Jun 22, 2007
The Mixed Plate is intended to serve Tech's black, KC fan base. And it delivers in a big way. I don't know if it is better than Sickology, but it might be. (My favorite Tech CDs are Sickology, Everready, Killer, favorite songs This Ring, The Rain, Midwest Choppers I & II, Dysfunctional, Stick and Move, It's On Now, Yada Yada Yada, In My Head. Just so you know my perspective.)

Jumpin Jax is an absolute club banger. Stevie Stone and Kaliko murder this track. Murder. I suspect Makzilla wrote the hook. It's tremendous.

If you like "trunk" music, you cannot do better than "Loud." Makes me wish I was 25 again and could just bump this shit in my neighborhood and wake everybody up.

Keep It One Hunit is street music. Glasses Malone and Scoob rip it.

Oh, You Didn't Know.... just a fun-ass song.

My number one impression is Irv Da Phenom announces on this CD that he has talent. Hooks and raps are outstanding.

There are only 3 or so tracks that I don't like. But I'll give 'em a chance to grow on me.

Tech's white fans who are dissatisfied, I say cut Tech some slack. I didn't publicly bitch during KOD. I chilled, listened to Monsterifik and Genius while I waited for the next collabos.

Tech drops a lot of music. You'll get served soon.

Whitlock
????

I just dont get it.

How can ANYONE say GMP is better than K.O.D.????? How is K.O.D. strictly for white people?????? Is it the beats on K.O.D. that are for white ppl? The hooks? Black people dont like when rappers talk about pain and their own life or something??

And you like Killer & Sickology over Anghellic, AP, & K.O.D........okay.

Like Zero said, I guess black folk like generic, fruity loop sounding beats, lame ass hooks, boring features & zero creativity. Sad.

Jun 30, 2007
Damn you guys sound like a bunch of fuckin' haters. Race doesn't have much to do with it. People like music they can relate to or music they just enjoy. I'm sure there's plenty of white people that like GMP and black people that like KOD. If you don't like the music put out then don't listen to it. There's so much other great music out there too. If I don't like some shit Tech puts out, I won't listen. I'm not gonna fuckin' sit here and cry until his next release. Anyway...

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
He's the one that brought up race....people are gonna comment on it.....

And he's wrong anyway....this album is directed toward a mainstream audience...white or blacc....tha average dumbass human being that likes repetitive hooks and beats they can dance too without listenin to the words in tha song.....IMO Irv outshined Tech on this

Nov 14, 2002
Damn you guys sound like a bunch of fuckin' haters. Race doesn't have much to do with it. People like music they can relate to or music they just enjoy. I'm sure there's plenty of white people that like GMP and black people that like KOD. If you don't like the music put out then don't listen to it. There's so much other great music out there too. If I don't like some shit Tech puts out, I won't listen. I'm not gonna fuckin' sit here and cry until his next release. Anyway...
Please learn to read the messages before replying to them.

Dec 1, 2006
I don't think Tech's white fans are dumb for loving KOD. I think they have different taste than I do. I like music that lifts me up and makes me want to party. Other people like music that makes them think and experience someone else's pain. I read books for that. It's just a difference in taste. Black folks like to dance. Mixed Plate makes you wanna dance and go to the (roller) skating rink. I'm not sure why I have to be dumb and ignorant to like the Mixed Plate.... And I don't like most radio songs. I think they're garbage. That's why I'm a big Tech/Strange fan.

Mixed Plate is a banger. Sickology was terrific.

I'm glad Tech makes music we can all relate to.

Nov 14, 2002
What the fuck do your tastes have to do with the color of your skin? I remember ten years ago when I was on this forum and you were on your radio show calling Tech a devil worshiper.

"BLACK FOLKS LIKE TO DANCE"?????? Ok. Would you like to comment on "black folks" opinions of watermelon, purple juice, and fried chicken while you're at it? Jesus dude. I'm almost speechless, sir. Is roller skating a BLACK thing now? What planet are you living on? What, because Roll Bounce had a mainly black cast, you "took it back" for your "folks"?

I can read through your passive aggressive bullshit. "I read books for that". So white people don't read books? They listen to dark music instead? Did it ever occur to you that Tech has entire songs talking about how black people don't buy his albums or go to his shows?

Who did you blow to get in the position you're currently in today?

Jul 28, 2008
just because he is stereo typing black people doesnt make him wrong. all of YOU are dumb and ignorant if you dont think this album is for the majority of his black fans.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I don't think Tech's white fans are dumb for loving KOD. I think they have different taste than I do. I like music that lifts me up and makes me want to party. Other people like music that makes them think and experience someone else's pain. I read books for that. It's just a difference in taste. Black folks like to dance. Mixed Plate makes you wanna dance and go to the (roller) skating rink. I'm not sure why I have to be dumb and ignorant to like the Mixed Plate.... And I don't like most radio songs. I think they're garbage. That's why I'm a big Tech/Strange fan.

Mixed Plate is a banger. Sickology was terrific.

I'm glad Tech makes music we can all relate to.
everything about your opinion belongs in the shitter

Status
Not open for further replies.