Mass Effect 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Yeah 11 waves is the limit. Honestly, for me that's enough. It takes almost 40 minutes to finish one match on gold difficulty and close to 30 for bronze difficulty. I know people wanna play longer but it seems like a good amount of time in my opinion.
depending on your squad you can finish faster or slower ive played an hour on gold before and 12 minutes on bronze

Jun 24, 2005
I do so much work with the Geth Engineer...it really isn't even fair lol.

I get tons of kills and assists, so my points just keep on rackin' up.

Most of the Bronze missions are about 15-22 minutes I think. I've beat Silver a few times, and haven't even tried Gold yet. I feel like to play Gold, I would need to be on a squad where everyone is at least a level 18, and has full missiles, medi-gel, ammo packs and ops packs. Everyone would have to communicate and call out who is using a missile on a certain enemy and keep everyone informed on your medi-gel status. I haven't ran across many people with which I think could get through Gold.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego

Most of the Bronze missions are about 15-22 minutes I think. I've beat Silver a few times, and haven't even tried Gold yet. I feel like to play Gold, I would need to be on a squad where everyone is at least a level 18, and has full missiles, medi-gel, ammo packs and ops packs. Everyone would have to communicate and call out who is using a missile on a certain enemy and keep everyone informed on your medi-gel status. I haven't ran across many people with which I think could get through Gold.
That's pretty much the only guaranteed way to beat gold. There's a really, really easy way to beat gold and get a bunch of XP/credits though. Firebase White with geth. Just stay in the back area with the L-shaped terminals. I think this is pretty well-known because even when I go there with randoms everyone goes to their spot right away. Easy spots for grabs and having an engineer with decoy helps because it distracts the geth and lets you get easy combos.

Jun 24, 2005
That's pretty much the only guaranteed way to beat gold. There's a really, really easy way to beat gold and get a bunch of XP/credits though. Firebase White with geth. Just stay in the back area with the L-shaped terminals. I think this is pretty well-known because even when I go there with randoms everyone goes to their spot right away. Easy spots for grabs and having an engineer with decoy helps because it distracts the geth and lets you get easy combos.
It's funny you say that, because shortly after I made my post, somehow I accidentally ended up playing Gold on Firebase White against Geth. I was running with a level 5 Krogan Sentinel I believe. I saw the other three guys run down there, so I ran down there with them and I was pretty much back as far as I could go in that room. I just kept hitting the enemies with Incinerate and grenades when I had them lol. Two guys were behind that one counter and had a fuck ton of grabs. One of them had a decoy, who was distracting the hell out of the Geth. It took us about 31 minutes I believe.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
It's funny you say that, because shortly after I made my post, somehow I accidentally ended up playing Gold on Firebase White against Geth. I was running with a level 5 Krogan Sentinel I believe. I saw the other three guys run down there, so I ran down there with them and I was pretty much back as far as I could go in that room. I just kept hitting the enemies with Incinerate and grenades when I had them lol. Two guys were behind that one counter and had a fuck ton of grabs. One of them had a decoy, who was distracting the hell out of the Geth. It took us about 31 minutes I believe.
Haha it makes gold seem way too easy. I'm surprised they let you play though. Usually people with low level characters get kicked out of gold lobbies.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com

It can be done you just have to get good squad mates. I have lasted multiple times on gold with low characters but its hard as hell. It is really more of a testament of your skill than anything else. Its the same way I see groups of level 20s dying on bronze only to be saved by a level 2 asari adept who died maybe twice the whole match lol
Anyone but the vanguards are great for this. My 2nd match on gold I won. I got my ass handed to me the 1st time kuz I didnt know that everyone else had run to the other side of the field. I went to the middle of the field by the stairs like everyone usually does on bronze and silver
Haha it makes gold seem way too easy. I'm surprised they let you play though. Usually people with low level characters get kicked out of gold lobbies.
people get kicked for all kinds of dumb reasons. I got kicked yesterday with my level 19 human engineer. the guys in the room were asking me if I really wanted to use that engineer and I didnt have my mic plugged in to reply next thing i know i am kicked. I leveled that same engineer up from level 6 on gold doing that FBW Geth trick lol.

Jun 24, 2005
I ended up the leader somehow. I had it set up so that I would play a game on Silver, I think the leader changed it to Gold and then left. When the lobby came back up, I was the only person there, so I was the leader and three other people joined. We all hit 'ready' pretty quickly.

And yeah, people kick people for stupid reasons. I was kicked after a game because I had the lowest score lol.

Jun 24, 2005
I found some pretty good people today and we were mobbin' on Gold. I bought several of the Resurgence Packs today as well and was able to finally unlock the Geth Infiltrator. I haven't played as it yet, but I'm going to tomorrow night hopefully.

Jun 24, 2005
So I played a few Bronze matches with the Geth Infiltrator last night...have him set up to do lots of melee and heavy melee damage. I'll cloak, while Geth Hunter Mode is active, run into a group of three to five enemies, heavy melee and they all melt away lol. It's pretty badass. It probably isn't a play style suitable for Gold, but it's fun as hell on Bronze.

Equiv_Exchange

Equivalent Exchange
May 2, 2007
Latest song from my video game hip-hop group - Broken Pixels "Home" (Mass Effect 3)

[video=youtube;rT_nBPiLR5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT_nBPiLR5I[/video]

If you love Mass Effect you'll love this. Don't sleep.

Apr 8, 2005
anyone who wants to play on silver or higher add me.... im sick of playing with bullshit teamates. im a level 19 vangaurd, and being a vangaurd is the shit.

ComfortedJaguar

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Being a Vanguard is not fun on Gold. On Gold I prefer to be an engineer, Adept or pretty much anything where I can fight from a distance. Infiltrators thrive on Gold. Have you unlocked the Krogan or Asari Vanguards yet though? Those are lots of fun on Silver

Apr 8, 2005
not yet... im just a human vangaurd right now. but i definetly hold my own on silver. i took on 2 brutes at once without using a sheild regen or anything. my team mates were all on the ground. lol. i havent been brave enough to attempt gold yet

Jun 11, 2004
When's the extended ending dlc supposed to come out? It was announced but it's been stalled out or somethin. Maybe they're takin their time with it so fans don't riot again lol