Mass Effect 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
Props: HERESY
Jun 24, 2005
I only bought Leviathan when it went on sale, and I still haven't played it yet lol. I'll probably get Omega once that goes on sale, and then once Citadel goes on sale, I'll cop that and then probably do a full run through the game with all DLCs. I might even make it a full trilogy + all DLC run.

Jun 24, 2005
Damn. That's an undertaking. You'll be closed off from the world for a while. That's what is preventing me from going back and doing it again. The worst part of the 3 games is mining in ME2. Time consuming.
Haha I know. If you import a high level character in ME2, you get hella resources and don't have to mine that much. Bioware also patched it to where the mining radar is bigger and moves quicker, so it isn't as tedious at it was at launch.

It'll probably be a while before I attempt this though. I wanna have all the ME3 DLC, and I won't buy it until I can get it for cheap.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Damn. That's an undertaking. You'll be closed off from the world for a while. That's what is preventing me from going back and doing it again. The worst part of the 3 games is mining in ME2. Time consuming.
if you import a ME 1 game save you don't have to do much mining at all for the stuff you actually need. I did a playthrough of ME 2 and finished it last night. Did ME 1 in 12 hours and did ME 2 over a month period. Started ME 3 last night but this Geth Juggernaught will keep me busy for a bit

Oct 13, 2003
Haha I know. If you import a high level character in ME2, you get hella resources and don't have to mine that much. Bioware also patched it to where the mining radar is bigger and moves quicker, so it isn't as tedious at it was at launch.

It'll probably be a while before I attempt this though. I wanna have all the ME3 DLC, and I won't buy it until I can get it for cheap.
I might try that. All my characters are high level so maybe that will save me some time.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Been playing MP the past few days and unlocked a couple new characters.

I finally attempted to Platinum a map and was successful. Full extraction on Platinum gets hella credits...I think over 144,000. Money.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
The Citadel DLC is hilarious but I would wait to do it until right before you hit Cerberus HQ to make sure it plays out really well. There are a ton of funny one lines in there. Even Javik has some hilarious lines in it though my favorite lines are from Wrex, Glyph, Tali and Garrus. Liara has a couple too. Its also pretty long it took me 4 hours to play through the main story and there is a lot of bonus content after the main story of the DLC which I haven't touched on. I am trying to keep it spolier free but its a great DLC many people are saying its the best ME DLC period but i prefer LOTSB myself.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The Citadel DLC is hilarious but I would wait to do it until right before you hit Cerberus HQ to make sure it plays out really well. There are a ton of funny one lines in there. Even Javik has some hilarious lines in it though my favorite lines are from Wrex, Glyph, Tali and Garrus. Liara has a couple too. Its also pretty long it took me 4 hours to play through the main story and there is a lot of bonus content after the main story of the DLC which I haven't touched on. I am trying to keep it spolier free but its a great DLC many people are saying its the best ME DLC period but i prefer LOTSB myself.
Question: So you can do the DLC mission with your old squad mates? I know there is this mini game thing where you can pick your squad but for the actual DLC story, you can have Wrex or some of the others? And is Legion there?

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Question: So you can do the DLC mission with your old squad mates? I know there is this mini game thing where you can pick your squad but for the actual DLC story, you can have Wrex or some of the others? And is Legion there?
Warning Spoiler alert!

No the only squadmate you get back in the actual story line of this DLC is Wrex. Wrex does have some funny lines if you take him in combat though. My favorite is Uncle Urdnot has something special for you or Come here princess. The DLC is fun and the story line in it took me about 5 hours to complete. I haven't gotten into the mini stories at the end of the DLC but there is an actual story element to it as well. The end of the DLC has a new area to explore and that is where you see all of your old squad mates for the mini stories once the main story is complete.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
SPOILERS:

Glyph is the drone you get (well, really Liara gets him) when you defeat the Shadow Broker. I don't know if he makes an appearance in ME 3 if you don't have the dlc. However, if he does make an appearance, he's the little blue ball that floats around in Liaras chamber. You can collect things in the field, talk to him and get perks for those things. So you might find something, turn it into him for research and you'll have two options of what you want to do. For example, you might be given the option of +5 shield recharge or +5damage. It's always going to offer two and you gotta pick one.

Props: STICK

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
SPOILERS:

Glyph is the drone you get (well, really Liara gets him) when you defeat the Shadow Broker. I don't know if he makes an appearance in ME 3 if you don't have the dlc. However, if he does make an appearance, he's the little blue ball that floats around in Liaras chamber. You can collect things in the field, talk to him and get perks for those things. So you might find something, turn it into him for research and you'll have two options of what you want to do. For example, you might be given the option of +5 shield recharge or +5damage. It's always going to offer two and you gotta pick one.
Ohhhhhhhh yeah I remember Glyph now lol. Thanks dude.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
spoiler alert!

I was wrong about the characters well half way. After you complete the main story from the DLC you get access to a combat sim where you can get access to your old squadmates but that seems to be the only way you can get them on your team again which really sucks. I would be happy just being able to take Jack to Cerberus station to end them once and for all. It seems unfair that we cannot take her there after all the bullshit they put her through. Or even Miranda and Jacob. I would love to have Wrex on earth and they don't let you take Kirahee or Anderson in the combat sim either.

Jun 24, 2005
Just finished the weekend challenge, Operation Lodestar, which has you extracting Platinum against each enemy type. The Collectors was pretty damn hard, but I was in a good group that used hella teamwork and coordinating.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Just finished the weekend challenge, Operation Lodestar, which has you extracting Platinum against each enemy type. The Collectors was pretty damn hard, but I was in a good group that used hella teamwork and coordinating.
Man funny story I play this game daily and never stopped playing daily since the demo last year and it took me 3 days to beat the collectors. I beat everyone else day one on all difficulties and could not find a team who could beat the collectors until the last day. I have a lot of good friends at the game it was just hard as hell.

Props: STICK