LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
BTM said:
Well,i hope in the end everything ends up positive.I appreciate Lynchs music and I think Hoog,you got some good music on your myspace and Zagg being on your team is huge...I'd just rather see folks working together then beefin.....I know it dont always go down that way and some people have a hard time being humble in this here when they build a image they feel they have to live up to......Id rather hear good music then hear about shots fired.....

real fuckin shit

to many dead rappers wit the sky the limit where they met the sky WAY to fuckin soon

hope this shit end peacefully so both them artist continue makin music, cuz thats what its about, yall make music an make money

havent heard hoggs shit but lemme see a myspace, cant ever have enough slaps to hear. to much generic raps these days, but i kno lynch still got bars an his new shit impressed the fuck outa me cuz i thought it couldnt get better

Nov 27, 2006
Kix209 said:
haha u think u funny huh , dont come at me sideways broad. u dont even know me. real shit though i aint no bitch and never been one, if shit gets heated i stand up for mine and cant you or anybody else say otherwise thats on my momma. all i know is if you real and you talk shit to somebody u better be ready to man the fuck up when the funk cracks off.. and from what i read on here this is exactly the opposite of what ya lil boyfriend lynch did. dood is callin him out and you and these lil internet nut riders are the only ones on here fighting his beefs.. this aint the first time i heard about somebody having funk with ya boyfriend and him not doing shit.. to me thats a straight BITCH that aint a man. ask anybody thats real and see what they answer would be. tell lynch to have some respect for himself get down with dood like a man and stop hiding. if he gets his ass whooped he gets his ass whooped but i bet alot more mothafuckas would have respect for him as a man and wouldnt be calling him a bitch like they doing now. SO SHUT THE FUCK WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU SPEAK LIL WHITE GIRL AND TELL YOUR LIL BF TO HANDLE HIS BIZ LIKE A MAN!!!!
damn fool u act like u know lynch, let the people who have real issues deal with it out but u on the sidelines bro, step back

Jul 14, 2007
Kix209 said:
haha u think u funny huh , dont come at me sideways broad. u dont even know me. real shit though i aint no bitch and never been one, if shit gets heated i stand up for mine and cant you or anybody else say otherwise thats on my momma. all i know is if you real and you talk shit to somebody u better be ready to man the fuck up when the funk cracks off.. and from what i read on here this is exactly the opposite of what ya lil boyfriend lynch did. dood is callin him out and you and these lil internet nut riders are the only ones on here fighting his beefs.. this aint the first time i heard about somebody having funk with ya boyfriend and him not doing shit.. to me thats a straight BITCH that aint a man. ask anybody thats real and see what they answer would be. tell lynch to have some respect for himself get down with dood like a man and stop hiding. if he gets his ass whooped he gets his ass whooped but i bet alot more mothafuckas would have respect for him as a man and wouldnt be calling him a bitch like they doing now. SO SHUT THE FUCK WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU SPEAK LIL WHITE GIRL AND TELL YOUR LIL BF TO HANDLE HIS BIZ LIKE A MAN!!!!

HAHHHAAAAA. GOT A HARD DICC OUTTA U HUH? MAYBE I CAN COME UP OFF THAT, NO BUT REALLY NERD.. :
LYNCH GOT TOO MUCH TO DO THEN TO BE FIGHT'N OVER PRESCHOOL SHIT ON THE INTERNET. AND IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE REAL WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE KEYBOARD, U MIGHT FEEL ME ON THAT. AND WHAT REALLY, GANGSTERRR, WOULD U DO ABOUT IT.. HAHA FOR U TO EVEN GET THAT MAD IS A FUCCIN JOKE TO ME, WHAT YA GON DO BOUT IT, PROBABLY GOT A HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE JUST OFF ME, NOW, U THINK LYNCH GOT TIME FOR 80 MILLION MUFUCCAZ, INTERNET NERDS, TO BEEF WIT THEM ALL, JUST TO FIND OUT, THAT MOST OF EM WONT BE AT THE MEET'N SPOT WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT.
JUST LIKE I JUST SAID TO HOGG ON THE PHONE EARLIER. : I, PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN EITHER HELD AT GUNPOINT OR BEEN SHOT AT 8 DIFFERENT TIMES WHILE BEING WIT LYNCH , I HAVE SONGS THAT WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAIL ABOUT EACH OF EM, NOW IF HE WAS TO RUN UP ON EACH AND EVERY MUFUCCA, INCLUDING U TOO NOW, THAT WANNA TALK SHIT BOUT HIM ON THIS NERD LINE, IT WOULD BE AN ALL OUT WAR. ME AGAINST THE WORLD TYPE SHIT. WOULD THAT BE WORTH THE TIME OF DAY TO U? THINK BOUT IT. REPLY IF U WANT WIT SOME OLE GANGSTA HARD SHIT, BUT REALLY, TIL U IN THAT POSITION, U WOULDNT GET IT. EVERYBODY HATES ON HIM. BE REALISTIC. WHY THE FUCC WOULD U RUN OUT AND FONK WIT ER'ONE. AND MOST OF EM AINT GOT NO REASON TO HATE, JUST LIKE U. U WANNA HOP ON THE HARD PEOPLE BANDWAGON TO JUST FEEL GOOD FOR A MINUTE. BUT LOOK AT U IN THE STREETS. TELL URSELF THE TRUTH. CUZ NONE OF US REALLY GIVE A FUCC. SO TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, GO TURN UR AIR CONDITIONER ON, DRINK SOME ICE WATER AND STAY OUT OF THE CROSSFIRE. U LUCCY TO NOT BE IN THE POSITION, DONT PUT URSELF THERE. IT AINT FUN. I REALLY DO KNOW...

Jul 14, 2007
Kix209 said:

HAHHHAAAAA. GOT A HARD DICC OUTTA U HUH? MAYBE I CAN COME UP OFF THAT, NO BUT REALLY NERD.. :
LYNCH GOT TOO MUCH TO DO THEN TO BE FIGHT'N OVER PRESCHOOL SHIT ON THE INTERNET. AND IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE REAL WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE KEYBOARD, U MIGHT FEEL ME ON THAT. AND WHAT REALLY, GANGSTERRR, WOULD U DO ABOUT IT.. HAHA FOR U TO EVEN GET THAT MAD IS A FUCCIN JOKE TO ME, WHAT YA GON DO BOUT IT, PROBABLY GOT A HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE JUST OFF ME, NOW, U THINK LYNCH GOT TIME FOR 80 MILLION MUFUCCAZ, INTERNET NERDS, TO BEEF WIT THEM ALL, JUST TO FIND OUT, THAT MOST OF EM WONT BE AT THE MEET'N SPOT WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT.
JUST LIKE I JUST SAID TO HOGG ON THE PHONE EARLIER. : I, PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN EITHER HELD AT GUNPOINT OR BEEN SHOT AT 8 DIFFERENT TIMES WHILE BEING WIT LYNCH , I HAVE SONGS THAT WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAIL ABOUT EACH OF EM, NOW IF HE WAS TO RUN UP ON EACH AND EVERY MUFUCCA, INCLUDING U TOO NOW, THAT WANNA TALK SHIT BOUT HIM ON THIS NERD LINE, IT WOULD BE AN ALL OUT WAR. ME AGAINST THE WORLD TYPE SHIT. WOULD THAT BE WORTH THE TIME OF DAY TO U? THINK BOUT IT. REPLY IF U WANT WIT SOME OLE GANGSTA HARD SHIT, BUT REALLY, TIL U IN THAT POSITION, U WOULDNT GET IT. EVERYBODY HATES ON HIM. BE REALISTIC. WHY THE FUCC WOULD U RUN OUT AND FONK WIT ER'ONE. AND MOST OF EM AINT GOT NO REASON TO HATE, JUST LIKE U. U WANNA HOP ON THE HARD PEOPLE BANDWAGON TO JUST FEEL GOOD FOR A MINUTE. BUT LOOK AT U IN THE STREETS. TELL URSELF THE TRUTH. CUZ NONE OF US REALLY GIVE A FUCC. SO TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, GO TURN UR AIR CONDITIONER ON, DRINK SOME ICE WATER AND STAY OUT OF THE CROSSFIRE. U LUCCY TO NOT BE IN THE POSITION, DONT PUT URSELF THERE. IT AINT FUN. I REALLY DO KNOW...

Aug 29, 2006
damn ... shits getting heated .. to be hating on lynch, his music, is just straight out redicoulous .. tha man has killer talent, like me and a homie talked bout a while back, aint nobody got nothing on him concerning that .. the same with ziggidy .. and fuck people starting romours and shit .. thats just fucced up .. step back bitches .. and let them do their thing .. with no one interfearing all the time ... i got ya bacc zagg, u too lynch ..

Aug 17, 2006
Libra_23 said:
damn ... shits getting heated .. to be hating on lynch, his music, is just straight out redicoulous .. tha man has killer talent, like me and a homie talked bout a while back, aint nobody got nothing on him concerning that .. the same with ziggidy .. and fuck people starting romours and shit .. thats just fucced up .. step back bitches .. and let them do their thing .. with no one interfearing all the time ... i got ya bacc zagg, u too lynch ..
thank God lynch got you!!! he's safe now, whew

Aug 17, 2006
Libra_23 said:
nah im just saying i got their back.. why u hating on em anyway .. ? why not just let em be ? ..
your among a couple that keeps sayin' i'm hatin... why? i really tried to keep the peace with the nigga. i never wanted to have to beat this lil' niggaz ass but he kept up with his b.s. i never even got mad after he made the infamous phone call to zagg. ask her i was laughin the whole time. it never bothered me at all. but the lil' rott mouth nigga kept it up. i guess he took my non-action as weakness. so have you ever heard of the straw that breaks a mutha fuccas bacc? well he finally pushed me over the edge on his bitch ass. now i hit the nigga privately a few times and tried to get with this nigga. he wasn't havin' that. now his shit is aired out like the gaps in his teeth. and you keep sayin' them. it ain't them it's just him. me and zagg is cool. she steady tryin' to keep the peace between us and thats cool cause it's her hubby and b.d. and shit but she knows whats up. she been around us. she knows we hitters and she don't want know harm to come to the nigga. only problem is he's on some superstar shit where he thinks we gotta bow down to him. that shit ain't happin' so until he get's at me and difuses the situation it's a fuccin' green light on his bitch ass. and trust me just cause you got his bacc don't mean we changin' are minds. who ever get's in are way get's mowed down!!!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
this fool said the green light. dogg you really need to quit tryin to be so hard online. u know feds read this shit and you here talkin bout who got green light on em. now who u think is the first person they comin to when or even if lynch gets fucked up?? keep street shit in the streets my dude.

Aug 29, 2006
mann .. first off, i gotta say this .. recording their private convo, that was just a bitch ass move, whoever did it.. + shes on ur label rite .. why would ya'll do that to her ? just to get to lynch ? thats just lack of respect.. like i said .. why not just leave it alone? .. so what if ya'll dont agree .. thats life - good or bad .. we all go through it - thats has to be my 2 cent .. weather ya'll want it or not .. i just had to get that off my chest ..

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
this fool said the green light. dogg you really need to quit tryin to be so hard online. u know feds read this shit and you here talkin bout who got green light on em. now who u think is the first person they comin to when or even if lynch gets fucked up?? keep street shit in the streets my dude.
feds don't read these pages rofl man thats the most stupidest thing i have ever read on here, i think the feds have better things to do than read wiggas talking in Ebonics about a life that so far from their own its illedgeable

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
Gas One said:
^ you would be suprised

if you think out of 50,000 users there is not one law enforcer that posts youre kinda naive
quite possibly a member or two might be a cop and like hip-hop, but these boards aren't monitored for any gang activity ROFL

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
NO SHIT. fuck you fox. you prolly gone get snatched for sayin sum wrong shit on here and be like damn, them fools told me there was cops on there. im not saying they read every little post. but man sacramento aint that big. especially the areas these fools are beefin in. so i wouldnt be surprised if it got around town and sum punk ass police officer that didnt have nuthin better to do came on here and seen fools making threats about puttin "the green light" on mu fuckaz. im just sayin bro. be smart or be stupid. and dude aint being very smart. especially being on "parole" as he says and still putting his bizzness out there ya dig?

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
NO SHIT. fuck you fox. you prolly gone get snatched for sayin sum wrong shit on here and be like damn, them fools told me there was cops on there. im not saying they read every little post. but man sacramento aint that big. especially the areas these fools are beefin in. so i wouldnt be surprised if it got around town and sum punk ass police officer that didnt have nuthin better to do came on here and seen fools making threats about puttin "the green light" on mu fuckaz. im just sayin bro. be smart or be stupid. and dude aint being very smart. especially being on "parole" as he says and still putting his bizzness out there ya dig?
who do you think your talking to? im telling you straight up no forums are monitored, maybe marijuana and some terrorist shit thats it, not some hip-hop forum where scumbag niggaz frequent and vent a bit of hate, cops don't give a fuck if niggaz kill each other, when will you realize that :cheeky: