LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2007
Kix209 said:
^^^^ and you sound dumb as fuck riding lynchs nuts cheerleading for him.. dont be mad cuz the artist you look up to is a bitch on the streets..

LIKE I SAID.....^^^^^ WHITE NERDS ON HERE THAT THINK THEY HARD, AND GOT MUFUCCAZ RYDIN THEY DICC. U HARD HUH ? U DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOIN ON FAG. U JUST WANNA RYDE WIT WHO U THINK IS A GANGSTER HUH. HAHAA. U A BITCH... GET A LIFE NERD..
U MIGHT WANNA STEP OUT THA GAME FOR A MINUTE. SHIT GETS HEATED, AND U DONT WANT THE CROSSFIRE.

Jul 14, 2007
Bigg Craze said:
i have been to madesicc... nigga wants to ban me over there. theres more viewers over here. we ain't sayin shit on are albums about lynch, so don't buy the record in hopes of hearin' a diss or two. if zagg decides to put her songs out that she did about him then her cd is the only one from Hot One'z that will have fucc lynch shit. nobody is tryin' to pull a gimmicc off lynch. fucc if we wanted to do that we'd just go after the game or e-40, you know someone who's worth goin' after.
AND ZAGG IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAY FUCC LYNCH CUZ LYNCH SAY FUCC ME TOO. BUT I BET U A MILLION DOLLARS WONT NOBODY FUCC WIT HIM WITHOUT ME ON HIS SIDE.. THATS MY MUFUCCIN PATNA. AND MY HUSBAND AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAY FUCC HIM. I STILL LOVE HIM IN THE END. HE KNOW THAT. . HAVE U EVER HEARD OF A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT DRAMA?

Aug 17, 2006
REALZAGG said:
AND ZAGG IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAY FUCC LYNCH CUZ LYNCH SAY FUCC ME TOO. BUT I BET U A MILLION DOLLARS WONT NOBODY FUCC WIT HIM WITHOUT ME ON HIS SIDE.. THATS MY MUFUCCIN PATNA. AND MY HUSBAND AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAY FUCC HIM. I STILL LOVE HIM IN THE END. HE KNOW THAT. . HAVE U EVER HEARD OF A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT DRAMA?
okay???

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Well,i hope in the end everything ends up positive.I appreciate Lynchs music and I think Hoog,you got some good music on your myspace and Zagg being on your team is huge...I'd just rather see folks working together then beefin.....I know it dont always go down that way and some people have a hard time being humble in this here when they build a image they feel they have to live up to......Id rather hear good music then hear about shots fired.....

Aug 17, 2006
BTM said:
Well,i hope in the end everything ends up positive.I appreciate Lynchs music and I think Hoog,you got some good music on your myspace and Zagg being on your team is huge...I'd just rather see folks working together then beefin.....I know it dont always go down that way and some people have a hard time being humble in this here when they build a image they feel they have to live up to......Id rather hear good music then hear about shots fired.....
i hear ya homie

B

BOOMothaF

BTM said:
now thats what im saying.... this sum dumb shit and motha fuccaz just need 2 make they money!!!:chinese:

Dec 27, 2002
BTM said:
good post

Dec 4, 2006
BTM said:

*2 TOES & THUMBS UP*...real talk...

shit was comedy while it lasted..but homeboy spoke the real truth...

B

BOOMothaF

DFresh77 said:
*2 TOES & THUMBS UP*...real talk...

shit was comedy while it lasted..but homeboy spoke the real truth...
dont think its truth, but he did speak!!! should spend more time wit his music, he got a long way to go... lol but that is why he's doing all this shit, lol- he gonna say it aint, but we do know who he is now i guess... haha, it work, but i still aint buying his or any broke one shit!!! fucc them

B

BOOMothaF

HOGGZDEN said:
YEP BITCH. WHAT U GONNA DO TELL THEM 2 KICK ME OFF?
lol- i aint a snitch, just think ya should put ya madman skills in2 ya music and grow up!!

Jun 28, 2002
REALZAGG said:
LIKE I SAID.....^^^^^ WHITE NERDS ON HERE THAT THINK THEY HARD, AND GOT MUFUCCAZ RYDIN THEY DICC. U HARD HUH ? U DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOIN ON FAG. U JUST WANNA RYDE WIT WHO U THINK IS A GANGSTER HUH. HAHAA. U A BITCH... GET A LIFE NERD..
U MIGHT WANNA STEP OUT THA GAME FOR A MINUTE. SHIT GETS HEATED, AND U DONT WANT THE CROSSFIRE.
haha u think u funny huh , dont come at me sideways broad. u dont even know me. real shit though i aint no bitch and never been one, if shit gets heated i stand up for mine and cant you or anybody else say otherwise thats on my momma. all i know is if you real and you talk shit to somebody u better be ready to man the fuck up when the funk cracks off.. and from what i read on here this is exactly the opposite of what ya lil boyfriend lynch did. dood is callin him out and you and these lil internet nut riders are the only ones on here fighting his beefs.. this aint the first time i heard about somebody having funk with ya boyfriend and him not doing shit.. to me thats a straight BITCH that aint a man. ask anybody thats real and see what they answer would be. tell lynch to have some respect for himself get down with dood like a man and stop hiding. if he gets his ass whooped he gets his ass whooped but i bet alot more mothafuckas would have respect for him as a man and wouldnt be calling him a bitch like they doing now. SO SHUT THE FUCK WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU SPEAK LIL WHITE GIRL AND TELL YOUR LIL BF TO HANDLE HIS BIZ LIKE A MAN!!!!