LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2007
LYNCH SAID I IM TAKEIN SHOTZ AT HIM 2 GET MY NAME UP AZ A NEW RAPPER? I DONT HAVE 2 TRY AND GET A NAME OFF OF THAT NIGGA WHEN I ALREADY HAVE A NAME IN THE STREETZ AZ A GUNER. MOST OF YALL ON HERE DONT KNOW ME, BUT THIZ E SHIT IZ NOT ME I DID THIZ CUZ I WANTED 2 TRY AND BRING DUDE OUT IN THE OPEN. U STREET NIGGAZ KNOW WHAT I MINE, SOMETIMEZ 2 GET A NIGGA OUT OF HIS HIDEIN SPOT U HAVE 2 LET EVERYBODY KNOW HE HIDEIN SO HE CAN SHOW HE NOT THEN U GET AT HIM. IF I WAS GONNA TAKE A SHOT AT ANYBODY 2 UP MY NAME IT WOULDNT BE DUDE, I WOULD HAVE WENT AT SOME BIG DOGZ IN THE RAP GAME, NOT SOMEONE WHO'Z BEST SHIT WAS YEARZ AGO. WHEN MY ALBUM DROP It WILL SPEAK 4 IT SELF. DUDE CAN END THIZ BY CALLIN US ARE JUST GOIN HANDZ WITH ME. ALOT OF YALL THINK WE JUST HATEIN ON DUDE BUT THIZ IZ SOME REAL SHIT. AND HE KNOW WHATZ GOIN ON. IM NOT GONNA KEEP TALKIN ABOUT THIZ SHIT ON HERE AND MAYBE I SHOULDNT HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT LIKE I SAID, SOMETIMEZ 2 GET A NIGGA OUT OF HIDEIN U GOT 2 LET HIS POEPLE KNOW HE HIDEIN THEN THEY LOOK AT HIM LIKE NIGGA WHAT ARE U GONNA DO? I DIDNT MAKE THE BEEF BUT I WILL END IT. BAD R GOOD ITS GONNA GET END

Aug 17, 2006
HOGGZDEN said:
LYNCH SAID I IM TAKEIN SHOTZ AT HIM 2 GET MY NAME UP AZ A NEW RAPPER? I DONT HAVE 2 TRY AND GET A NAME OFF OF THAT NIGGA WHEN I ALREADY HAVE A NAME IN THE STREETZ AZ A GUNER. MOST OF YALL ON HERE DONT KNOW ME, BUT THIZ E SHIT IZ NOT ME I DID THIZ CUZ I WANTED 2 TRY AND BRING DUDE OUT IN THE OPEN. U STREET NIGGAZ KNOW WHAT I MINE, SOMETIMEZ 2 GET A NIGGA OUT OF HIS HIDEIN SPOT U HAVE 2 LET EVERYBODY KNOW HE HIDEIN SO HE CAN SHOW HE NOT THEN U GET AT HIM. IF I WAS GONNA TAKE A SHOT AT ANYBODY 2 UP MY NAME IT WOULDNT BE DUDE, I WOULD HAVE WENT AT SOME BIG DOGZ IN THE RAP GAME, NOT SOMEONE WHO'Z BEST SHIT WAS YEARZ AGO. WHEN MY ALBUM DROP It WILL SPEAK 4 IT SELF. DUDE CAN END THIZ BY CALLIN US ARE JUST GOIN HANDZ WITH ME. ALOT OF YALL THINK WE JUST HATEIN ON DUDE BUT THIZ IZ SOME REAL SHIT. AND HE KNOW WHATZ GOIN ON. IM NOT GONNA KEEP TALKIN ABOUT THIZ SHIT ON HERE AND MAYBE I SHOULDNT HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT LIKE I SAID, SOMETIMEZ 2 GET A NIGGA OUT OF HIDEIN U GOT 2 LET HIS POEPLE KNOW HE HIDEIN THEN THEY LOOK AT HIM LIKE NIGGA WHAT ARE U GONNA DO? I DIDNT MAKE THE BEEF BUT I WILL END IT. BAD R GOOD ITS GONNA GET END
nuff said

Nov 27, 2006
do ur thing mayne, i just think people got mad cause of the way u came at everyone with all those threads. but its all good it dont really matter

Jul 15, 2007
THATZ JUST HOW I COME A CROSS WHEN IM HEATED. I SPENT ALOT OF TIME IN THE PEN AMD U GIVE NIGGAZ RESPECT ARE GET UR SHIT PUSH BACK. IM A MAN JUST LIKE THE NEXT MAN SO IF A NIGGA CANT RESPECT THAT THEN HE GONNA HAVE 2 SHOW ME I AN'T A MAN

May 24, 2006
lynch a boss in the game aint heard of u for rappin or other wise if this was real shit u would be in the streets callin him out lookin around askin around to real g's in the hood not no e-thungs bangin on a keyboard

Nov 27, 2006
blaccoutt said:
lynch a boss in the game aint heard of u for rappin or other wise if this was real shit u would be in the streets callin him out lookin around askin around to real g's in the hood not no e-thungs bangin on a keyboard
ur a male groupie, take the dick out ur butt

Jul 15, 2007
YO BLOOD I SHOULDNT EVEN RESOND 2 U CUZ U DONT KNOW WHATZ UP, PLUS U ONLY GONNA MAKE ME GET HEAT AND I CANT DO NOTHIN 2 U CUZ U WONT TEEL ME WHO U IZ. U SAY IM A E GANGSTA BUT LOOK WHAT U JUST WORTE? IM NOT GONNA B ON HERE LIKE I WAS THE OTHER DAY GOIN AT IT WITH NIGGAZ SO SAY WHAT U FEEL BUT B REAL ABOUT IT AND ASK ME 2 MEET U SOME WERE AND SHOW ME IM NOT WHO I SAY I AM ARE I WONT DO WHAT I SAY I WILL. TEHN WHEN U DONT U CAN TELL THAT NIGGA HOW HARD I HIT.

Jun 28, 2002
^^^^ and you sound dumb as fuck riding lynchs nuts cheerleading for him.. dont be mad cuz the artist you look up to is a bitch on the streets..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my thing is why wouldnt you be on madesicc forums talkin about lynch in comparison to scicness if you know he dont be at siccness really but he posts at madesicc

and exscuse me if you already been at madesicc i aint even checked it out..that might be your point right there..

why are yall bien all vague about what happened but lettin us know somethin happened...i cant look down on lynch unless i know what happened really

if u talkin bout..wait till my album drop ill tell you the story..then yeah homie thats a gimmick to get ya album to pop...u here right now why cant we hear about it

Aug 17, 2006
Gas One said:
my thing is why wouldnt you be on madesicc forums talkin about lynch in comparison to scicness if you know he dont be at siccness really but he posts at madesicc

and exscuse me if you already been at madesicc i aint even checked it out..that might be your point right there..

why are yall bien all vague about what happened but lettin us know somethin happened...i cant look down on lynch unless i know what happened really

if u talkin bout..wait till my album drop ill tell you the story..then yeah homie thats a gimmick to get ya album to pop...u here right now why cant we hear about it
i have been to madesicc... nigga wants to ban me over there. theres more viewers over here. we ain't sayin shit on are albums about lynch, so don't buy the record in hopes of hearin' a diss or two. if zagg decides to put her songs out that she did about him then her cd is the only one from Hot One'z that will have fucc lynch shit. nobody is tryin' to pull a gimmicc off lynch. fucc if we wanted to do that we'd just go after the game or e-40, you know someone who's worth goin' after.

Jul 15, 2007
IM NOT ASKIN U ARE ANYBODY 2 LOOK DOWN ON DUDE R NOT B A FAN OF HIS ANYMORE, BE A FAN STICK 4 HIM I DONT GIVE A SHIT ME AND DUDE MUZIK NOT THE SAME SO HIS FANZ WONT DO ME NO GOOD.