LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and wheres either fig naytion or DE when you need them? i'm not saying this has ANYTHING to do with either one of them, but atleast they could type up some page long explanation about this all that makes no fucking sense whatsoever

its becoming pretty obvious some of you need to channel yo energies

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hahahha man aight no more comments about big craze. as long as he stop tryna classify me as an internet thug. cuz i mean i'll keep talkin shit. but read my past posts in this thread. i gave you props cuz u aint talkin shit to me like craze was. im only tryna clown mutha fuckaz that try to clown me. so there ya go.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
lmao. i never said he wasnt who he said he is. i said he's calling me the internet gangster but he's on here talkin all that ole gangsta bullshit. i aint even tryna funk with you mutha fuckaz mayne. tell your big homie dont talk shit on here unless he expects it back his way. this is a COMPUTER SCREEN dogg. none of this means shit. i get more laughs out of these posts back and fourth with yall than i get mad.. lmao its the internet homie its for Entertainment Purposes Only. not to set up fights. call mills lanes for that shit bro.

Aug 17, 2006
BOOMothaF said:
big craze is big bitch that CANT put the twinkies down and get off the internet with HIS turf hopping homie hogg!!!! WHO is not official !!! youZ A nobody backing u up but craze .. WHAT THAT TELL U BITCHES RUN IN GROUPS, u think going to the pen make u a real nigga?? want u tell niggaz what u went in for ... u a real suckas niggaz from the blocc dont claim u nobody know who u is fat over weight got a bad heart u cant run shit, fuck u cant even run around a track with out ur lungs collapsing hope u gain a lil fame busta!!!!!

THATS WHY YA NAMES IN THE HAT BITCH!!!!
ha ha ha ha!!!! another nigga that will never let ib known who he is... you must really know me. reason why? your staying hidden behind a screen name!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 15, 2006
Bigg Craze said:
ha ha ha ha!!!! another nigga that will never let ib known who he is... you must really know me. reason why? your staying hidden behind a screen name!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously though, why are you guys wanting to know who everyone is/what their address is over some internet tough talk?

If you got beef, make money on it. Putting your beef on here is like giving it away for free. I thought you guys wanted to eat. You know you wouldn't give up a piece of beef if you had it, those ribs are good. Just cook the pork thoroughly to avoid worms...or stick with beef ribs and you wont have to worry about it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
FOX, you must be the dumbest fuck on the net

i dont like speakin at people like that but dude, its real, they got the MAN on this shit an myspace an all that.....be it black an blue or the feds or what have you, government moniters everything

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
fillyacup said:
FOX, you must be the dumbest fuck on the net

i dont like speakin at people like that but dude, its real, they got the MAN on this shit an myspace an all that.....be it black an blue or the feds or what have you, government moniters everything
who you calling dumb you fucking hobbit, maybe this shit is real to people who believe that niggaz got snatched by the S.A.S from the comfort of their own home while browsing the internet and bangin on their CPU. get a fuckin life you waste of skin

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shut the fuck up you morbid druid piece of shit good for nuthin but maybe suckin the larva of dead maggots of some herpe infested gay horse dick

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
but back on topic

you dumb as a kid smokin crack in kindergarten to think that you cant get snatched by the rollers on the net

watch wat you say kid