Killer will not have a better debut than ICP's newest album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will Killer sell better than the Tempest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
The Bout 2 Bubble video didn't even drop 'til after the album, if I remember correctly.
A couple weeks after, actually. And, I see a ton of internet hype for this album everywhere. I'm not worried. Hip-Hop heads are actually all over shit shit..which wasn't the case with his last albums.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
I think hawk has dropped the ball on this one and take into account this statement is based on me not knowing if he is the sole person in charge of promo or he just hands off info to somebody else.

Who else has tried to get promo and has gotten no response or got one just to receive nothing WTF how hard is it to go down a list and send some shit out. If strange put the same effort fourth promoting that they do touring who knows how many new fans could be reached.

Like I said before I don't know how shit works at strange and this is just how i see it.

Oct 25, 2006
cause if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck
-IT

"Stuck in the underground a general, and rose to the limit, without distribution managers, a deal or a gimmick. Revolutionary Volume 2, murder the critics and leave your fuckin body rotten for the roaches and crickets."

Daymn, that verse was always so damn tight.

Sep 4, 2006
I think hawk has dropped the ball on this one and take into account this statement is based on me not knowing if he is the sole person in charge of promo or he just hands off info to somebody else.

Who else has tried to get promo and has gotten no response or got one just to receive nothing WTF how hard is it to go down a list and send some shit out. If strange put the same effort fourth promoting that they do touring who knows how many new fans could be reached.

Like I said before I don't know how shit works at strange and this is just how i see it.
Hawke is the manager of marketing and promotions I believe.

In my honest opinion, 1 page ads in The Source, XXL or whatever magazine they put it in, won't sell alot more albums. I think they should have shot a commercial for tv or something. What do I know though, I'm only the consumer.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
"Stuck in the underground a general, and rose to the limit, without distribution managers, a deal or a gimmick. Revolutionary Volume 2, murder the critics and leave your fuckin body rotten for the roaches and crickets."

Daymn, that verse was always so damn tight.
immortal is the man
spitting out the spic in me prolifically I'm the majority of america futuristically after i die fuck my music youll feel me spiritually darker than sicily above the averages you hold no weight like bitches after miscarriages and your label produces no kids like gay marriages
Shit is sick he's the reason i did research on the templar knights

May 8, 2008
i think alot of juggalos will also buy Tech's album..... many have luv for Tech and buy his merch on tha reg (That's a known fact)

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Yes..used to.
Most of his shit is WAY out there now, and doesn't even make sense.
His new shit, wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be.
He sucks as a rapper, but..he's a great writer.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
I thought his flow was worse than before. Huge turn-off...really haven't heard it much since the first listen though. I'm sure I'll give it a couple more lol.

Jul 10, 2007
The Tempest sucked ass ill admit. But the 4th and5th jokers card blows away any other underground album that could be put out. That is why they went platinum, not becuz the fans are stupid.

Feb 28, 2008
The Tempest sucked ass ill admit. But the 4th and5th jokers card blows away any other underground album that could be put out. That is why they went platinum, not becuz the fans are stupid.
I disagree. There fans (most) really are stupid. And I havent listened to the 5th joker or whatever but the great milenko sucked dude.