Killer will not have a better debut than ICP's newest album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will Killer sell better than the Tempest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 16, 2006
Intelligent people actually.

This album would be lucky as hell to even hit 30 thousand.

But you're a blind fan boy futher proving my point of how much ball washing goes around here.

Feb 12, 2006
If ICP outsells Tech this is a very sad world we live in, ICP are literally no talent ass clowns, sorry their music sucks balls plain and simple.

Feb 12, 2006
that's been proven long before now... why else would "artists" like Lil Wayne and Ashlee Simpson consistently go platinum?
Yeah but that kind of shit bothers me, why cant I listen to the radio and hear good music? What if i didnt have a cd player or mp3 player in my car and just had am/fm radio? why should I suffer because somehow america is brainwashed into listening to bad music for the most part.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
just for the record, killer only has to sell 16,501 copies to out sell icp's 33,000. killer being a double disc it counts for 2 sales for each copy. that is as long as it was sold at regular pricing.

tech is a beast!

Sep 4, 2006
If ICP outsells Tech this is a very sad world we live in, ICP are literally no talent ass clowns, sorry their music sucks balls plain and simple.
Thats hard to say, but numbers don't lie. ICP sells, MILLIONS of records. I agree with you, but they have 5 gold and 3 platinum plaques to show, not just for their cd's but also for their videos.

This is why Tech embraces the juggalos. They buy cds, they buy merchandise. The clowns are millionaires because of juggalos.

I honestly hope Tech outsells ICP as he is more talented in all aspects, but we shall see.

Mar 13, 2006
That's because ICP has the biggest nut huggin fan base out there. They created a gimmick "juggalos" and made good off of it. Now a days juggalos would pay to lick icp's balls.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
just for the record, killer only has to sell 16,501 copies to out sell icp's 33,000. killer being a double disc it counts for 2 sales for each copy. that is as long as it was sold at regular pricing.
Wrong... Sales are Sales, period. You sale 100 copies, means you just sold 100 copies. It's when it comes to RIAA certification (Gold, Platinum, Diamond) that the two disc rule comes into play. Thus, it only has to sale 250,000 copies to be certified Gold... but it still only sold 250,000 copies. Thus, to beat ICP's 33,000 first week number, Tech has to sell 33,001 copies.

Nov 7, 2006
hate to break it to ya but ICP is one of the top selling artist of all time. at my work we had a lil thing where we would showcase the top selling artists of all time and ICP was on that list with alot of elite rappers like eminem and 50 cent. wutang didnt even make the fucking list. ICP is like a cult following and they will always sell Alot regardless and prolly always out sell tech. the way i look at it is ICP can get away with doing extreme shit and if they do they sell even more. tech cant even get away with painting his face lol.

Oct 25, 2006
I hate to say it, but ICP probably will outsell Tech. Juggalos don't care about the quality of the album, they'll do anything to make them that much closer to being a "real juggalo". And that alone is what will make them sell more than Tech. As much as I think Tech deserves to be in first place with Killer, it's just not gonna happen, as much as I hate to say. Tech is rising quick though, and without a gimmick too, so be proud of Tech for at least THAT much.