Killer will not have a better debut than ICP's newest album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will Killer sell better than the Tempest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 22, 2006
i feel icp arent hip hop artist, they are probably in a diff catagory, but for hip hop i think they are garbage. but i guess in the catagory that they fit in they are pretty good even tho the whole category is shit.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Any alternative band has kids like that who make up a large portion of their fan base.
yep

That wouldn't describe me or my family at all.

And I'm sure other ICP fans on this board would argue that generalization as well.
I wasn't talking about "you". Hell, I'm a grown ass man working on a PhD and teaching college students at Mizzou and I have a special place for ICP. Did when I listened to them more regularly too. I don't "fit" the generalization. No single individual fits any "generalization"...they're, by default, "ideal types".

That's the thing about recognizing social and cultural trends...it's not about "you" or "him" or "me". it's bigger than that.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
That goes very much against who ICP claims to represent. Not that you are, or aren't correct, but ICP doesn't ever claim to represent ANYBODY with ANY "expendible" income. They've ALWAYS represented the broke scrubs.
regardless of who ICP claims to represent audiences will flock to them for other reasons anyway. Public Enemy and The Coup "represent" for Black Nationalists and Marxists (respectively)...and white kids eat that shit up and there's a clear relationship between the types of artists they support and their social location.

May 4, 2006
Let me get this clear. What is the exact reason you guys hate ICP? If its because they suck, then thats fucking stupid.

As for the whole "ICP is the reason Tech hasn't blown up" shit is stupid. I didn't see it hurt Snoop Dogg, Ice T, ODB, 3 6 Mafia (who did all kinds of shit with Psychopathic) and has won a grammy after their work with Psychopathic, Bone Thugz, D12, E40, Kid Rock- The list goes on. All of those people seem to be doing pretty good.
Maybe (before I say this- Tech is my favorite rapper) its Tech or Strange Music's fault for not blowing up. Maybe they're not as great as all of you think they are. Juggalos think Psychopathic is the best shit ever, and none of you agree.
I know a lot of people that think Tech is straight garbage/overrated (non juggalos).

Go ahead and hate Juggalos. Let them stop listening to Tech, then we'll see how many records he sells, or how much money he makes so he can turn it around into another album. He wasn't exactly on the doorstep of Mtv before he hooked up with Psychopathic.
Well put sir.

Nov 7, 2006
tech fans are jelous cause a shity psychopathic label prolly makes 2x more than the strange label. well i dunno who's with me but i dont give a flying fuck and it's dumb for juggalos and such to even be brought up on here, specially for no reason

Sep 30, 2002
Did you read your comment? You're going the fuck off about a post on the internet, that you have twisted into some racial comment. Its fucking funny to me that someone would go off like that. You my friend, need a break from the internet.
Been around here from the start bro, and even before this board was a part of the Strange Music world, don't post much, except in response to stupid comments, so if I seemed a little upset about a stupid comment take it for what you will.

May 4, 2006
tech fans are jelous cause a shity psychopathic label prolly makes 2x more than the strange label. well i dunno who's with me but i dont give a flying fuck and it's dumb for juggalos and such to even be brought up on here, specially for no reason

There is no "probably" about them making 1x, 2x more than Strange does I'd say the proof is in the pudding when it comes to who's stackin more paper.

Besides that though yeah I agree with you it's lame for Juggalos and ICP to be brought up for no reason alot of the time.

Nov 6, 2005
There is no "probably" about them making 1x, 2x more than Strange does I'd say the proof is in the pudding when it comes to who's stackin more paper.

Besides that though yeah I agree with you it's lame for Juggalos and ICP to be brought up for no reason alot of the time.

Isnt the product of 1x exactly the same of the original number?

lol just fucking with ya.