Kick Ass!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Watched this last night. It wasn't at all what I expected after watching previews. Most people I know hyped it up big time and even though I enjoyed it, it was nothing special.

May 9, 2002
First, no, I wasn't thinking that. This movie was very unrealistic and corny! I don't see how it was even close to being realistic, especially with a little girl wooping everyone's ass. I'll say it once again, this is a movie nerds probably fantasize about. I know a lot of other folks that have seen it and agree with me 100%. The only ones who didn't were pretty much nerdy white folks. Just being honest whether you like it or not. It is what it is... :)
LOLWUT

Its a MOVIE...ENTERTAINMENT...its not supposed to be REAL.

I mean...are you serious? You must hate ALL comic book movies then, right?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Like i said think what ya want. I can be on here as much as i want cuz im not 33, dont have a family and i can afford to sit on my ass all day. Just you assuming im a square shows me that you are so worried about what people think about you, it proves that you are not yourself. Your too busy maintaining a image. You can "assume" im begging for manly attention (whatever that means) but i can assume your so afraid of your own insecurities you afraid to be who you really are. And that somehow someway some white people did something to you to make you hate them forever. but actually i dont assume that cuz your post seem to point that the above statement is factual.

Enjoy your life bro! Gotta brotha rollin!
First, I don't give a fuck what any other motherfucker thinks so quit reaching like a faggot. You are the one who is so fuckin' sensitive when ever the caucasian race is brought up on here. You must be the queer with racial issues. It's very simple, whenever you see my name posting something, simply don't read it. Like I said before you are fascinated with my posts unlike anyone else on here.

Next, if your a young single cat with no family, then why in the fuck would you be on here all day???!!! That right there just proved my point! When I was younger, single and had no responsibilities I was out having a good time getting pussy, partying, etc. I wouldn't even think about sitting on my ass at work or home all day playing on the computer.

It's like this other faggot on here one time tried to prove to folks he wasn't a square ass nerd. He said I have a "dream job where I can be on the internet all day and get paid for it". "Dream Job"??? Really??? I can think of plenty more other jobs that I could dream about rather than sitting behind a computer all day. So if you want to play on here all day at your "Dream Job" or at home, then do you thang, GBR! Just don't come at me sideways, because I will call you out like the blade you are! Just give up cream puff...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
It's like this other faggot on here one time tried to prove to folks he wasn't a square ass nerd. He said I have a "dream job where I can be on the internet all day and get paid for it". "Dream Job"??? Really??? I can think of plenty more other jobs that I could dream about rather than sitting behind a computer all day. So if you want to play on here all day at your "Dream Job" or at home, then do you thang, GBR! Just don't come at me sideways, because I will call you out like the blade you are! Just give up cream puff...
i might be wrong but i'm pretty sure it was shea who posted that

(yeah i remember a lot of stupid things)

May 9, 2002
i might be wrong but i'm pretty sure it was shea who posted that

(yeah i remember a lot of stupid things)
I have stated numerous times that my job allows me to cruise the internet all day and also go to school. However, it is far from my "dream job". That is what school is for.

Regardless, if you dream job is sitting in a cubicle, getting paid $25 an hour, and you get to surf the net all day...how is that BAD in any way? You are doing NOTHING and getting PAID to do it. Just a little perspective.

Either way, dream job is 100% subjective. Also, knowing how to use the internet/PC does not = "nerd" either. What a dumbass generalization. However, those who KNOW how to USE and program computers = some of the richest people in the entire world...and also the most dangerous. Think about that for a quick second. Someone might call that "nerdy", others might call that "power".

Dec 26, 2004
Seen it finally. I thought it was really entertaining but got too serious for a moment, jus thought it was gonna be straight comedy like the begining. Didnt think Hit Girls mouth was that bad. Action scenes were cool, wouldve been cool if Kick Ass tore up more than 3 guys wit that gun towards the end. Not the best but pretty good movie.

Nov 16, 2004
Well, cause where I live, 25 an hour aint cuttin it. lol

that might even be below the poverty line in san jose

well, I said i surf the net @ work, & yes I do... dream job? nah.
good enough for the day? ya.

almost double that 25 an hour mark? ya.
Damn, what do you do that almost makes 50 an hour?

I just seen this shit yesterday, awesome movie. Caught me by surprise.